Exclamation The Trump news you missed: he asked Comey to jail journalists

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...il-journalists

Trying to take a page from Tayyip Erdoğan's playbook?

Deleted
    how can a journalist leak classified information unless they have a security clearance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    how can a journalist leak classified information unless they have a security clearance?
    Thats so cute.

Trump's problem is he believes every bullshit story Fox News, breitbart and whatever right-wing deplorable website exist came up with when Obama was president. 8 Years these news sites talked about how Obama was ''God-King Emperor'' and Trump like the avg right-winger he is actually believed that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Thats so cute.
    no it's not. they either steal it, in which case yeah prosecute em. Or someone leaks it to them, in which case they are just doing their job, at best you can legally force them to give up the source.

no it's not. they either steal it, in which case yeah prosecute em. Or someone leaks it to them, in which case they are just doing their job, at best you can legally force them to give up the source.
    Should be rather obvious that in 99% of the cases, it's a leak through some sort of informant.

I doubt that any journalist goes Mission Impossible on most documents.

Technically correct, the best kind of correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Technically correct, the best kind of correct!
    Not even technically correct. I do not have security clearance but have knowledge of a good amount of classified information from my time serving onboard submarines in the Navy. I could in theory "leak" that information.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have open threads regarding Trump and Comey. Please use an open thread for updates.