Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They are sort of ... sister companies? Under the same umbrella at least. I don't see it as a bad move, but I do hope if they keep expanding the list of Bnet supported games that they add a feature to hide the icons of games we don't play on the left bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question I want to know is, Does Destiny 2 include the content from Destiny 1 as far as PC players go? It makes no sense to start the second game if you can't even play the first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only concerned with how much they copied/plaguerized Ultron? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    What will 100% determine whether I buy/pre-order Destiny 2:

Whether or not I get a pet and/or mount in WoW for doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I was actually the most excited about this particular news compared to the rest they showed. So I am hyped about it, love that I can also keep in touch with Bnet friends while I play D2 when it finally arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Great now DDOS bnet shuts down more games and picks up more people willing to try to do it.

It was stated that Bungie will be taking care of server support and costumer support for Destiny2

10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation I'd farm to pay my hydro

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yay. Need more stuff to buy with wow gold. Please add electricity payments to battle.net balance as well guys, I'd pay them via wow gold too!
    Brilliant idea! I would actually take the time and start farming for gold if it would pay my hydro bill (electricity).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Great now DDOS bnet shuts down more games and picks up more people willing to try to do it.
    Nope, atleast read the FAQ, Bungie are the ones hosting the servers. Blizzard is basicly just hosting the icon.

Its smart the only alternative really is steam and this will maybe get people to check out OW or hearthstone.

I mean it's a strange move that I am not sure what to feel. It will feel weird having non-blizzard game on the app though.

Best fucking news ever. Instantly stocked up on tokens for this!

Here's the inside story ppl.

Destiny is actually very similar to Blizzards "titan" project. It's obvious to me that's the REAL reason blizzard fucking scrapped titan. They are both multiplayer first person shooter games in an open world. Basically an mmorpg. Activision came in and said 'hey we can't have you putting out competition for our mmorpgfps, scrap that massive project, make some silly battleground game like team fortress and we will cross Promote Destiny with you.' Just because your only hearing it now doesn't mean this deal was struck last week. These companies plan shit like this years and even decades in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalrn View Post
    It was stated that Bungie will be taking care of server support and costumer support for Destiny2
    Apparently you don't understand how this'll increase load on B-Net authentication servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    ist clearly fucking activision who push blizard to put it on battlenet

they say they wuld not put other game on it, haha, more lies incoming;p
    They don't own blizzard, it's a partnership the company is called "Activsion Blizzard"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    This can only be good.

Much better than putting it on a cesspool of shit stores like Origin and Steam where social features are stuck in the 2000s.
    Yet blizzard doesn't even let you appear offline ...

great move blizzard... shame that wow tokens have skyrocket again and are over 120k now

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu View Post
    great move blizzard... shame that wow tokens have skyrocket again and are over 120k now
    120k lol

207k currently in EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Damn, that's actually great news for Blizzard...

People will be buying Destiny (and prob services for it) by paying w/ b.net balance which can be topped up by using WoW Tokens, so Bungie will be getting their share (game, service, etc price) and Blizz will be getting theirs (each WoW Token is $5 profit, even if redeemed $15 were spent on Bungie title), noice

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Amazing news! I wouldn't trust anyone else for that. To put the game on the b.net platform means that Blizzard personally backs it, which to me is all I needed as proof of quality.
    I think you are jumping the gun there, it just means that bungie is a part of activision and are using what is essentially an in house delivery system for destiny 2 as activision does not have one like Blizzard, Steam, EA ect.

there´s no wow tokens to buy on NA now lul

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Nope, atleast read the FAQ, Bungie are the ones hosting the servers. Blizzard is basicly just hosting the icon.
    "Blizzard’s servers will be used for features related to the Blizzard platform, such as login and social functionality." DDOS the login server and you affect Destiny 2.