Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I believe most criminals can be rehabilitated. All of them? Of course not. If they don't want to be rehabilitated there's so much you can do to redeem them.
    It doesn't mean we shouldn't try, though.

Not all can be rehabilitated, but it is still worth trying for those that can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I think we also need to ask the question "Should all criminals be rehabilitated?"

I agree that most criminals can and should be. But whichever one of those assholes killed the 6-year-old, even if he could be rehabilitated, I would not be in favor of rehabilitating that piece of shit. Let the fucker rot in prison the rest of his life.
    see this is one of those circumstances where you're acting off emotion, and your knee jerk reaction is a drain on your government. DO you really want to subsidize his life till he dies? far better to remove the cancer(kill him in the most humane way possible, I believe that's injection currently) and move on with a theoretically healthier society. Revenge should never play a part in justice.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    I agree with you about the death penalty, and how to implement it. However, the goal of punishment under the law is retribution. Retribution can only guide you on how to inflict the punishment.
    The only form of "retribution" worth enacting is one that repays the government.
    The law currently does not seek that nearly well enough.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?