Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I had my fill of those dungeons a month or 2 after launch .Grinded up to mythic+15-17 and realized I can't ,and won't do this ,for the entire xpac, just a terrible , terrible system.Have fun looking at the "same 4 walls" same npc's with a couple new gimmicks each week , whoopee,........ boring, repetitive, grindy and crappy design. Made me realize how much other gaming I was missing out on.

Not looking back....Legion is the worst xpac yet in systems design. Also I never complained about "nothing to do", always found something if logged into wow, and if I didn't and was not raiding I took the time to enjoy other games....I know hard concept for many to grasp, but I'm not looking back and have been enjoying myself thoroughly the last 2 months not playing Legiongrindfest .....and love to chime in sometimes to point that out.....good luck!

I am not a fan of dungeons, I like raiding better, the timed aspect also turns me off, so hopefully the changes next patch might make it more enjoyable for me. I did a lot of mythic+ for like the first month but now just do a +10 for weekly

After doing hundreds of them, it's incredibly grindy.

There is zero fun left in grinding that again...it's 100% work.

The random modifiers do not add strategy or fun, it just makes them more annoying and more of a chore and a cheap way for Blizzard to say it's "different."