Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's a choice and they're free to make it however they choose.

I don't like it, but that's my issue. I can walk away.

Deleted
    Couldn't give a rats arse about any body hair on my other half, if she wants to grow a moustache I'm all for it - we'll see if she can compete with mine.

There's not shaving because you don't care and there's not shaving because you want to "shock" people - purposely doing the latter whilst aggressively arguing against social norms is incredibly hypocritical and a little bit amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Men should all be tall, rich and super-model handsome for women's pleasure.
    As a man, I'd like to be tall, rich and supermodel handsome for my OWN pleasure first of all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    More like the men and women are conditioned by marking and advertising. We're being told what is and isn't attractive. Before, women went all natural and there wasn't any qualms over it. It was the norm.

Advertising and marking back then was fucking insane. We still believe a lot of their bullshit to this day.
    I don't buy that advertising theorem. I mean, I acknowledge advertising exists - but the reason for the advertising isn't some no-hair conspiracy. It's a natural preference of men.

Naturally men prefer young women (and girls). They have always done so, it's something that comes instinctively from our biology. Just like women prefer strong men.

So it's natural for women to want to look young - having no hair is part of that. Young is pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Fuck that. I'll continue shaving my armpits, legs and keeping myself all but free of body hair.

Not to please men or anything, but rather for my own comfort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Cleanliness was a big thing for Egyptians. Bathing and shaving was something they were really into.

Probably because a vast majority of men don't like hair on women given the option. It's quite natural that such phenomenon and advertising starts spreading.

I'm more inclined to believe that women not shaving in western culture during recent centuries has more to do with religion than women shaving in ancient Egypt.
    How much of it is cultural and how much is instinct though? I get the whole 'hip to waist ratio' thing for people who are attracted to women and the "sculpted arms/back" for people who enjoy guys but is this the same?

Deleted
    Extremely disgusting and an instant turn-off.

But they are free to do with their body what they want to and if they want a jungle beneath their arms ... well okay, but Samuel ain't touching that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Shit, when can we have them start growing their beards out.
    If you choose not to take care of one area of hair, you should be forced to not take care of them all.

Women should be smooth specifically for a man's pleasure.
    You're funny.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She has the right to grow hairy armpits.
    I have a right to think it looks fucking disgusting.

Deleted
    Personally, I think unshaven armpits look equally bad - quite bad - on men and women, so it's not a gender thing for me. I don't like it on either.
    But in both cases, it's obviously the choice of the individual person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    How much of it is cultural and how much is instinct though? I get the whole 'hip to waist ratio' thing for people who are attracted to women and the "sculpted arms/back" for people who enjoy guys but is this the same?
    Young girls don't have much hair.

Being attracted to young girls sounds wrong by today's standards, but it's completely natural and that's how men have always been.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't buy that advertising theorem. I mean, I acknowledge advertising exists - but the reason for the advertising isn't some no-hair conspiracy. It's a natural preference of men.

Naturally men prefer young women (and girls). They have always done so, it's something that comes instinctively from our biology. Just like women prefer strong men.

So it's natural for women to want to look young - having no hair is part of that. Young is pretty.
    I could see this being true, not just because advertising companies secretly want women to have no hair, but because they want to sell their products. In order to sell them they have to convince everyone that body hair on women is gross, then everyone has to buy their stuff to not be gross!

73.6% of ALL statistics are made up.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-05-19 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Personally, I think unshaven armpits look equally bad - quite bad - on men and women, so it's not a gender thing for me. I don't like it on either.
    I think it looks weird on Men, but not on Women, but probably because im accustomed to seeing women with shaved pits, whereas i've never shaved my own

10+ Year Old Account
    Your attitude to arm pit hair all depends on where you were brought up and what the cultural norm is. In North America it is the norm for female to shave the pits, but there are many countries out there were that is not the norm, and nobody would think twice about arm pit hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I think it looks weird on Men, but not on Women, but probably because im accustomed to seeing women with shaved pits, whereas i've never shaved my own
    I don't really think it's weird either, and like I said, I just think it looks better - much better - on men as well to shave the armpits. That said, taste when it comes to such things is of course subjective; plus it's definitely true that we are just much more used to seeing guys with hairy armpits.

Deleted
    The Girlfriend would be single if she was letting it grow.
    Its one of the most disgusting things on a woman, can't deal with that. Nope.

Deleted
    Fashion companies and businesses. Here's another video on how they pushed Listerine onto the public by fearmongering:

video
    We've definately been conditioned, and it still happens with a good amount of things.

It's just, I wonder what goes through the mind of the people who do/have done that kind of advertising in the past. Is it money? Personal or small group ideas about how society should be or do they conduct research before hand?

I remember the Blue for Boys, Pink for Girls thing used to be reversed and boys used to wear dresses throughout history, notably F. Roosevelt. Quite interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    When do you think young women and girls get hair? My 11 year old daughter has leg hair and armpit hair/fuzz.

It's not instinctual for men to prefer no hair on women, lol.
    11 year old's generally have less hair than an adult.

11 year old girl having armpit hair doesn't sound super common to me though. Even boys, which I'm quite more familiar looking naked - being one myself and been around other boys as a kid, don't usually have armpit hair until they are 15 or so.

feminism has nothing to do with it. its just laziness. its fine if you dont want to take care of yourself and look good, just dont jump in the SJW bandwagon because its your own damn fault you wont be getting any. i wouldn't hire a women that didn't shave, just like i wouldn't hire a man that doesn't take care of his facial hair.