Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Well, if you shaved your face would look younger and your skin would look smoother. Why would that cause you to Bwahahah?
    I was just having fun, there was no real reason but now that I seriously think about it, my skin is not smoother, I have very hard hair, it gets extremely rough after a few hours. I'm basically not made to clean shave, my beard is smoother than my skin.

But yeah I would look at least 5 years younger, no doubt.

You should shave if you want to, not because some standard says so.

Also, one easy way to make armpits (with or without hair) not smell bad is to keep them clean, you know, like everything else. Hair is letting air pass through and ventilate the pits, making them fresher anyway.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Deleted
    Armpits and faces are different? Yea, no shit but still shaving makes the skin smoother
    Not always.
    so Im not sure why it would matter what that looks like in your armpit.
    Wasn't talking about looks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Gag reflex gifs over something that isn't necessarily unhiegenic is not being an ass? K.
    Being an ass would be if I did gag reflex gifs over something the person has no control over.

Giving my honest opinion on a thread discussing said topic is not being an ass. Jumping on another poster, however, is.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    This same issues also affect Americans and poor people suffer more from it, yet they pop more children than Japanese individuals.
    Do you even understand that US is the top1 immigration country with a freaking 46mil immigrants? Also better welfare tends to lead for fewer kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Being an ass would be if I did gag reflex gifs over something the person has no control over.

Giving my honest opinion on a thread discussing said topic is not being an ass. Jumping on another poster, however, is.
    You act like pit hair alone is unhygenic, which is blatently wrong. Most of the time you won't see it at all on other people, and it doesn't make them smell automatically, so your reaction still strikes me as childish.

You act like pit hair alone is unhygenic, which is blatently wrong. Most of the time you won't see it at all on other people, and it doesn't make them smell automatically, so your reaction still strikes me as childish.
    Well, all people sweat so I actually would say that it makes them smell automatically.

15+ Year Old Account
    You act like pit hair alone is unhygenic, which is blatently wrong.
    No, I didn't say it was unhygienic, and I don't think so. I just find them gross. Not because they smell or are unclean, but because they are female body hair - which I for one reason or another, do not like.

Most of the time you won't see it at all on other people, and it doesn't make them smell automatically, so your reaction still strikes me as childish.
    This has nothing to do with smell (for me).

You are jumping to false conclusions.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Well, all people sweat so I actually would say that it makes them smell automatically.
    You will smell either way in that case, unless you practice decent hygene...like washing and wearing the right amount of deo.

No, I didn't say it was unhygienic, and I don't think so. I just find them gross. Not because they smell or are unclean, but because they are female body hair - which I for one reason or another, do not like.
    Fair enough, just seems petty to me, but whatever, I jumped to conclusion. Possibly could've worded it better then.

I don't really care. Woman shouldn't have to shave anything just because society tells them they should. Nature intended for hair to be there so it's their choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I've never shaved my armpits. I bet it's not easy. Looks like they trim them somewhat, definitely not simian.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ow-dont-shave/

Almost one in four young women have stopped shaving their underarms, figures show.

Research by analysts Mintel shows that there has been a steady decline in millennial women removing hair from their legs and underarms.

In 2013 95 per cent of women aged 16 to 24 said they removed hair from their underarms. In 2016, this had dropped to just 77 per cent.

Leg-shaving is also falling out of fashion - in 2013 92 per cent said they shaved their legs, a proportion which had fallen to 85 per cent in 2016.

Industry figures show that sales of shaving and hair removal products fell by 5 per cent between 2015 and 2016, from £598m to an estimated £567m.

Roshida Khanom, associate director in beauty and personal care at Mintel, said that women were influenced by the wellness movement.

Products such as shaving foam and hair removal cream are perceived to be bad for the skin, leading women to shun them in favour of natural beauty products.

"Clean eating is behind some of those changes. They're worried about causing irritation from their skin because of these products.

"We can also see that they're doing other things instead - so 29 per cent say they're adding steps to their skincare routine.

Miley Cyrus speaks onstage during the 2015 Inspiration Gala New York
    Miley Cyrus is another celebrity who has shown off hairy armpits CREDIT: KEVIN TACHMAN /WIREIMAGE
    "There's also some pushing back against societal expectations of what women should look like," she said.

The "free from" trend, which sees women rejecting chemicals in favour of natural products, has been influential, with 53 per cent of women saying they only use products with "natural" ingredients.

Prominent food bloggers including Ella Woodward have written about using natural beauty products.

The writer, who has been a central part of the "wellness" trend, which champions natural ingredients in food, wrote in a post in 2014 that she uses coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, honey and spirulina as part of her beauty routine.

Ms Khanom added that other trends have taken precedence over shaving. Women are increasingly likely to spend money on contouring products and coloured cosmetics popularised by beauty bloggers and celebrities including Kim Kardashian, in an effort to express their creativity.

A feminist push back against the removal of body hair has also influenced women's choices.

Julia Roberts famously attended the premiere of Notting Hill in 1999 with unshaven armpits.

More recently Madonna's 20-year-old daughter Lourdes was pictured on a beach in Miami with her armpit hair on show.

Growth in menswear is outstripping growth in women's clothing. Figures show that the menswear market grew by 2.8 per cent while sales of women's clothes grew by an estimated 1.3 per cent - the lowest level in five years.

Women's spending on handbags had also slowed, with growth of 2.6 per cent in 2016 compared to 5.3 per cent in 2015.

"The sector has been hit by a combination of factors including a slower pace of growth at the luxury end of the market and a continuing shift away from people spending their extra money on fashion items to spending more on leisure," the British Lifestyles report said.

Men's increasing interest in image has driven growth in sales of conditioner, the report added.

70 per cent of men aged 16-24 now say that they use conditioner, an increase from 44 per cent in 2015.
    I find unshaved armpits disgusting. It's not hard to do and doesn't take long. I'm a guy and I do it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    I don't really care. Woman shouldn't have to shave anything just because society tells them they should. Nature intended for hair to be there so it's their choice.
    I shouldn't have to wipe my ass just cause society tells me I should.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Do you even understand that US is the top1 immigration country with a freaking 46mil immigrants? Also better welfare tends to lead for fewer kids.
    Non-Hispanic Whites have higher fertility rates than Japanese. Blacks have higher fertility rates than Japanese. This groups are essentially either mostly natives(blacks and non-hispanic whites) or come from countries that also have low fertility rates (non-hispanic whites). Canada a country that has a more generous welfare system has higher fertility rates than Japan. Also the relation you speak of is probably education and low fertility rates. In this relation people still fuck, they just use protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

That is just so wrong. Armpit hair on women is just obnoxious. My 0,02.

- - - Updated - - -

I have - it is.
    The only place a woman should have hair is on their Head. and I guess Eyebrows if you count those. Otherwise all other place on their body should be shaved or preferably waxed. I love that my wife keeps on top of this stuff, cause body hair on women is just plain gross.

We're all free to make a wide array of choices when it comes to presentation. That said, several such choices will result in the individual being overall less desirable and shrinking their dating pool considerably, for reasons that can be completely arbitrary and maybe even illogical. Nobody said it would be fair. So, a woman can have armpit dreadlocks if she so desires, and a man can decide to never have anything to do with said woman, and both things are perfectly fine.

Art by draken4o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    You should shave if you want to, not because some standard says so.

Also, one easy way to make armpits (with or without hair) not smell bad is to keep them clean, you know, like everything else. Hair is letting air pass through and ventilate the pits, making them fresher anyway.
    If you don't want to, you don't have to. But don't act all surprised if men avoid you.

The same could be said about facial hair with women. Yeah go ahead and grow a mustache if you really want to, but I'm not gay, so sorry.

Heterosexual men determine what they like in women and heterosexual women determine what they like in men. Depending on that, the other sex tries to look in order to attract them. Feminists growing stuff under their arms going around and refusing to shave it are just silly. No one cares, one less psycho in the dating pool. Good riddance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    The only place a woman should have hair is on their Head. and I guess Eyebrows if you count those. Otherwise all other place on their body should be shaved or preferably waxed. I love that my wife keeps on top of this stuff, cause body hair on women is just plain gross.
    Exactly, 100% agree.

Sex appeal is a thing. If some women don't want others to find them attractive...*shrugs*
    The funny thing is...other women. Sometimes when a woman meets another for any reason they give each other that "scan" which takes in the physical appeal of the other...for reasons that I'm sure most know of. (I think Jim Butcher's Harry Dresden said it best..if I can find the quote..)

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I've never shaved my blah blah blah
    Why is this behavior not a bannable offense? You contribute nothing to the discussion and you didn't even format your OP in the correct tags to make it readable and/or known that it is quoted text from an article. My goodness this is horrible.