Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    imo after token hit 150k it was more worth to sell token for gold, than buy token for gametime etc.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    One only needs to find $15 spare a MONTH. For the average person that's 10 CENTS an hour.

Even at US minimum wage - that's 1% of your income.

And in return, you get the cheapest entertainment on the planet, and you don't have to spend all of the in game time farming gold.
    Which would have sense only if someone likes to farm gold in wow. And nothing else. Poor people. ..
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-08 at 07:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Question for the sellers: how long does it usually take to sell a WoW token now?

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Must be a wonderful world you live in where everyone makes more than $15 dollars a hour and can easily justify spending money on something they can earn for free...but you sure aren't living in the real world.
    even in countries with weaker economy like Poland as long as you are not complete dimwit its quite easy to make 15 $ in around 2-3 hours with many people who have decent job making that in under 2 hours with ease

also you dont "earn" it for free - you earn it by spending X amount of hours on grinding gold - some people clearly dont value their time if they think that grinding for 5-10 hours is "free stuff" - no you wasted those 5-10 hours on boring grinds instead have fun in game.

my suggestion is people should play less and focus more on "getting levels" in work instead focus their life on pixel achievements - then they wouldnt have such problems
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-06-08 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Scary shit when you see people using word "money" for virtual currency that is called "gold".

Not sure in which way Auction House in World of WarCraft has any relation with Destiny??!?

How it's cash grab when it's optional? It's meant for people who want to spend extra to get in-game gold.

Yeah, it seems to some people it is a full time job. What a waste of time and potential of an individual.
    The WoW token can be used for WoW game time or be converted into Bnet currency which then could be used to buy Destiny 2 which is coming to the Bnet app.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Not sure in which way Auction House in World of WarCraft has any relation with Destiny??!?

Destiny2 is coming to Battle net launcher and will be purchasable by bnet balance, so price of the tokens soared after announcement.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel double fucked allready this year by Valve changing gifting system and by Activision with token prices.

Deleted
    If people still have issues paying 15 euro which is like 30 min of work then you really should get your priorities in life straight.
    How did people survive before the token, holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, luckily the OP isn't fully updated but still expensive.

233.000 gold'ish.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Question for the sellers: how long does it usually take to sell a WoW token now?
    Sold a token a few weeks ago. It was sold when I logged back in when I got home. Took a few hours or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    About, 30-60 mins tops. (for me)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Maybe you 4 should actually read what he said (even though you are all quoting him).

$15 dollars a hour
    $15 dollars a hour
    $15 dollars a hour
    $15/hour is still nothing for most people, and if that is too much then you might have to reconsider playing this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    If people still have issues paying 15 euro which is like 30 min of work then you really should get your priorities in life straight.
    How did people survive before the token, holy shit.
    Ok, trying to imply that a $30/hour is "normal", might be a bit over the top there mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    $15/hour is still nothing for most people, and if that is too much then you might have to reconsider playing this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, trying to imply that a $30/hour is "normal", might be a bit over the top there mate.
    Even if its 2 hours of work its still a bargain.
    This community just grabs on to EVERY fucking thing they can to moan and whine about shit thats reallly a non issue.

Deleted
    And in return, you get the cheapest entertainment on the planet, and you don't have to spend all of the in game time farming gold.
    Youtube and Twitch doesn't cost anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Must be a wonderful world you live in where everyone makes more than $15 dollars a hour and can easily justify spending money on something they can earn for free...but you sure aren't living in the real world.
    I guess this is where the different places in the world we all live in come into play.

For some it's a lot of money for another it's almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Youtube and Twitch doesn't cost anything.
    They do however cost something.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I get that. But I don't think its due to Destiny 2 only but rather that they can buy other shit from Blizz store. I mean, if you farm token to get balance, you would need extra token to buy gametime. Not sure how is this effective but okay.
    The day they announced Destiny 2 being on Bnet and purchasable with the Game Tokens, the price of the Tokens shot up. If you google the data, you can see the spike is due to that. Before that, it was just gradually rising in cost.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Just wait till the Necromancer in D3 is coming.

Deleted
    That is not true, not saying it is right, but you know 99% of videogames, movies, tv shows are for free.
    Again i am not judging, merely stating the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Even if 250k was 2 days of grinding, 15$ is less than an hour of work. I fucking laugh at you if you think 250k is a fair price for something that's worth 15 microscopic dollars.
    Depends where you live and where you work. In some counteries you need 3-4 houra for 15$ and this is high pay, in other you got average job and got even more so dont talk shit pls.

There was time to make gold at epansion release, 250k gold? it was 1-2 hours grinding for 250k gold and if you were lucky you had even more. Now it's only ah sniping and re-selling.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Even if its 2 hours of work its still a bargain.
    This community just grabs on to EVERY fucking thing they can to moan and whine about shit thats reallly a non issue.
    Very true, I would never grind 250k gold instead of earning $15.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore