Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Thumbs up mmo moderators and admins

<3

I don't have anything else to say

10+ Year Old Account
    So they made a mistake?

The mods here are garbage. You're fine if you just post now and then and lurk for 90% of being here.

I mean, trolls get a whole lot of love, never get banned or even infracted. Yet, when someone makes a slightly cruel joke? INFRACTED.
    This will also get closed because they cannot handle ANY criticism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The mods here are garbage. You're fine if you just post now and then and lurk for 90% of being here.

I mean, trolls get a whole lot of love, never get banned or even infracted. Yet, when someone makes a slightly cruel joke? INFRACTED.
    Not like you're helping...at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

my only problem is when the lazy asses just close a fucking thread instead of infracting the idiots breaking the rules in it.

Deleted
    There's nothing to discuss here. And this thread will certainly get closed...

Nice thread illitardy

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-20 at 07:10 PM.

Or maybe it will get closed because this has nothing to do with WoW General forum?

15+ Year Old Account

Even better, ppl who has gotten 10++ ban, after ban, they go STRAIGHT back to shitposting, id give names, but im not cuz reasons e_e

I hope that 1 day they will make it so ignored peoples threads dosnt show to u.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    So they made a mistake?
    nope, its about 2 previous posts about censorship from mmo when players say what they don't like about WOW or Blizzard.
    They block only what is not good for the money.

Anyway i'm done with this, i just wanted to show my point. They close the eyes to what they want and take one-sided actions.

Whoever was in the past 2 threads knows what it's all about.

I'm actually sick of this attitude they have, and even the " so called people " on this forum.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Repeatedly creating more and more threads complaining about the moderation here isn't going to do you any credit or favors.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by illidarling View Post
    I'm actually sick of this attitude they have, and even the " so called people " on this forum.
    Bye
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Nice thread illitardy

Troll more ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Repeatedly creating more and more threads complaining about the moderation here isn't going to do you any credit or favors.
    It also doesn't hurt any more than if you're already on their shitlist to begin with.

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, its about 2 previous posts about censorship from mmo when players say what they don't like about WOW or Blizzard.
    They block only what is not good for the money.

Anyway i'm done with this, i just wanted to show my point. They close the eyes to what they want and take one-sided actions.

Whoever was in the past 2 threads knows what it's all about.

Bullshit, your post and thread history betray your otherwise "good intentions," you whine and complain in your threads, then backtalk and harass anyone that disagrees with your pathetic OP.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not like you're helping...at all.
    Helping what? Oh wait, you're just raising your post count.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Or maybe it will get closed because this has nothing to do with WoW General forum?
    This exact issue has been posted a lot of times in the suggestions forum, yet it always gets closed.
    They are always the same complaints. "You do nothing about trolls, why?", "Your mods infract people for not agreeing with them", "Mods can't handle criticism", etc.
    These are always closed. Every single time.

Sure this guy couldn't find the right forum. Sure he went haywire in another thread. However, his point stands firm: Mods are bad here. He even posted proof of one of their many mistakes they daily make.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I don't want any favor or credit. I just wanted to convince myself that this site has become shit due to it's mods and admins.
    I don't give any "thing" being banned. If this is how you treat people, you can all go fuckyourselves - all MMO-champion team and trolls and whatever retards keep talking shit. My initial thread was an opinion about WOW and how I personally feel Blizzard is treating it's customers - then the Shitstorm called MMO-tards started

Bohoohoo
    Make your own forum if you don't like it.

If this is how you treat people, you can all go fuckyourselves - all MMO-champion team and trolls and whatever retards keep talking shit.
    Take a chill pill Illitardy, your nerdrage is more sad than funny.

Deleted
    Darisithis is actually one of the better ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want any favor or credit. I just wanted to convince myself that this site has become shit due to it's mods and admins.
    I don't give any "thing" being banned. If this is how you treat people, you can all go fuckyourselves - all MMO-champion team and trolls and whatever retards keep talking shit. My initial thread was an opinion about WOW and how I personally feel Blizzard is treating it's customers - then the Shitstorm called MMO-tards started
    So, you're a masochist then. Good to know.
    ~~ ~~