Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Arthas' facial hair

Did he not able to grow a beard since his soul was taken by Frostmourne(practically dead) or was Ner'zhul doing laser epilation under the Lich King helm and was Sylvanas shaving Arthas' every area before? Is that why she rebelled?

On the poster of Frozen Throne, he has little hair. Hair grows a bit when someone dies. So, the first one kinda makes sense.

Guess the cold slow everything down.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a game, my man
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    It's a game, my man
    Warcraft is life

You are wrong about hair growing as dead btw , skin just shrinks so it gives such illusion. Since arthas pretty much was undead after he got frostmourne, no growth.

And what is rate of skin shrinkage and cell decay in wow, who knows. Real life has no undeads.
    Last edited by Thokri; 2017-05-21 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    Did he not able to grow a beard
    That's a great question. I'm not sure did he not able to grow a beard. What do you think? Did he not able to grow a beard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

I'm surprised you didn't pick up his bowel movements and routine. He didn't go to the bathroom once. Was he human at all? Maybe a Dreadlord. Never heard of those pooping either.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't pick up his bowel movements and routine. He didn't go to the bathroom once. Was he human at all? Maybe a Dreadlord. Never heard of those pooping either.
    If he didn't poop, then maybe he turned into a girl.

Did he not able to grow a beard since his soul was taken by Frostmourne(practically dead)
    Was he ever able to grow a beard though? Maybe he can't? Maybe he's sensitive about it?

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    was he ever able to grow a beard though? Maybe he can't? Maybe he's sensitive about it?
    *triggered*

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No, that's probably why he went evil. If I could not grow a beard, I'd want to extinguish all life too
    So he DID not able to grow a beard! Well, that answers that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No, that's probably why he went evil. If I could not grow a beard, I'd want to extinguish all life too
    Maybe even the women in Stratholme were able to grow a beard, so he got jealous and purged the hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    What if his "frozen throne" was actually a toilet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas cut out his heart, so he went Undead just like Death Knights and many Lordaeron humans who became Forsaken.

Did he not able to grow a beard since his soul was taken by Frostmourne(practically dead) or was Ner'zhul doing laser epilation under the Lich King helm and was Sylvanas shaving Arthas' every area before? Is that why she rebelled?

On the poster of Frozen Throne, he has little hair. Hair grows a bit when someone dies. So, the first one kinda makes sense.
    why was his hair not like 40 feet long?

Warcraft is life

So very true! You speak wise words, my friend.
    But as to why he has no facial hair... Hair is fact just dead cells so, if his entire body is 'dead' his body has no need to produce hair, same with fingernails. If he were alive, then it would be unexplainable.
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-05-22 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't he have stubble in artwork from WC3?

EDIT, he did...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Hair "grows" because of decay of the body. Arthas was too cold to decay and/or questionably, wasn't completely truly undead like other undead, probably.

That or Blizzard didn't think about it because I sure as hell wouldnt've.
    Last edited by Irian; 2017-05-22 at 01:29 AM. Reason: phrasing

10+ Year Old Account
    A topic about the facial hair of a character that's been dead for 8 years? Really?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Hair grows because of decay. Arthas was too cold to decay and/or questionably, wasn't completely truly undead like other undead, probably.

That or Blizzard didn't think about it because I sure as hell wouldnt've.
    Huh? Since when?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!