View Poll Results: What's your favorite zone?

Voters
573. This poll is closed
  • Broken Shores

83 14.49%
  • Tanaan Jungle

97 16.93%
  • Timeless Isle

393 68.59%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Timeless Isle.

The BoA factor of the gear counted for a lot too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm going to have to give it to Timeless Isle. TI was just...fun. There was no pressure. Had fun things to do and chance at cool stuff. Both the other ones felt/feel really grind heavy. You could have goals of aiming towards certain things in TI but not so much in the others. I like legion, but i stopped logging in as much outside of raiding days. Not that there isn't anything to do. It's just not that fun. It can be rewarding but requires too much effort, so it is better then TJungle but yeah....not as fun as TI.

Timeless Isle no contest. And that's coming from a person who didn't much like the theme of Pandaria at all.

1. Timeless Isle - Fun, bright colors, had rares that dropped cool loot like mount and pets.
    2. Broken Shore - Trying to be Timeless Isle but a bit too dark/serious for me and lacks the interesting thing to keep me around, like a rare that drops a mount for example.
    3. Tanaan Jungle - Had the mounts (from rares) but I really didn't enjoy it.

I would put Isle of Quel'danas and Isle of Thunder up there as well though.

Why are we comparing final patch zones with a 2nd patch zone? If anything you should be comparing BS with selfie patch zone(oh wait there isn't one) and IoT

Deleted
    Isle of Thunder was the best out of them all.
    Those 3 in the vote poll all suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    Hahaha. We're "going to Argus" - and they never say what that means so probably not.
    We are, we've seen what Argus looks like more then once in the past year so it's not a surprise that we are.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Timeless Isle hands down. Yes, it was rather small. Yes, it reused stuff from Jade Forest. But it was still the best because it actually had content FOR EVERYONE.

Are you into pet battles? Sure, here's a tournament for you. You don't do battles, but would still like a cute pet? Sure, we have some rares and elites that drop them. What? You're actually a heartless ganker? Say no more! Here's some content for you (don't tell anybody, but you can even gank your own faction!). You're a mount collector? There are three mounts here. Achievement hunter? We've got a ton of those! A raider? No problem, we've got a bunch of bosses around. Just looking to gear your alt? This is the best place for you! There are even some treasures around to get you started. Looking for mogu runes for extra rolls in the previous raid? This is where you'll get them... And don't forget all the useful buffs and items you can get to help with your adventures!

Timeless Isle managed to bring all kinds of players there and gave us A TON of things to do (I'm still missing that one crab pet to complete the meta achievement). Tanaan, for all its size didn't really have any depth, and Broken Shore is even shallower. I hope Argus will be better.

TI was the most entertaining of all of them. TJ was arguably larger in scope, but associating flying with it was one of the few things that gave it much in the way of replay value.

Of the 4 recent 'playgrounds' (TI, IoT, TJ, BS), Shore is the least interesting.

Deleted
    Isle of Quel'Danas >>>all. Don't think it is the design or the dailies or w/e . something to do with engaging in mindless world pvp with guards hunting every one around through mindless aoe and it was so tiny that one could only guarantee that the same bunch of people one engaged 5 mins before would be engaged 5 mins later on another location. Good times

TL isle without hesitation. Collecting gear, pets, worldbosses, random pvp, all the powerup buffs, bloody coins etc.

Timless Isle was one of the best things in wow.

The poll just proves the nostalgia filter theory! =p

In all honestly I might say Timeless Isle too, but TI and TJ were end game zones, Broken shore is not!
    That, my friend, is called building an empire.

Timeless Isle was actually fun and had compelling reward. You got rewarded for doing everything it was the least grindy way to hear alts . Had a grindy rep grind you could do for a nice looking mount. There were pets and secrets and severs worked together with add-ons to call out mobs.

It was also the last time we had good world pvp and had a fun bloody coin system. The world boss was central to the map and was actually pretty fun for world boss.

Golden glider abuse and pets everywhere. If you were smart you could get anywhere on the island quite quickly.

Tanaan was a bore and you rarely see people in broken bore.
    Last edited by Dopplegager; 2017-05-23 at 08:07 PM.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Which one is your favourite endgame and daily quest zone?
    Verses... Firelands?

Verses Argent Tournament?

Verses Isle of Quel'Danas?

...Versus Silithus?

Isle of Quel'Danas was pretty fucking awesome though!

broken shore is terrible.
    I actually prefer Tanaan, but I was enjoying my time in the game at that point whereas during Timeless Isle I was struggling with motivation to play. It colours my view. I can see that Timeless Isle is probably objectively superior.

Of all the "island"/endgame daily zones, Isle of Quel'Danas has them all beat. Loved it, loved that time in the game, great memories, great content. A+++

Timeless Isles; though it can be fixed by making the rare hp more and more frequent spawns.

How many of these exact same polls do we need?

Isle of Quel'Danas hands down. One thing in that past that was superior.

Time for an unpopular opinion!

I hated TI, hated it then hate it now. Timeless Isle was nothing but busy work. There's still a stupid amount of toys and pets I'm still trying to get from there. The only good thing about it was that I could gear up alts with work on my main...but I never cared about alt gear so that meant nothing to me.

Tanaan was a little better but not much. Few things that I had to farm for and it had sections that felt more unique and separate from each other. TI just felt like the big section of everything and the Yak section. Gearing alts was a little harder, since each toon actually had to be there and do work, but I didn't care about alt gear. Mostly used them to farm for mounts off the daily bosses. I didn't like Tanaan but I didn't hate it either.

Broken shore is better. Quick gear for a fresh 110 with little effort and with more effort more gear options. The world quests there are far more interesting to me than anything TI or Tanaan had. And one of the most important things to me, it has more story. Or at the very least feels like it does. And sure, it might just be because they're gating the quests, but that just means they've gotten better at making do with less.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Considering that Broken Shore isn't the end-expansion daily hub, yet Timeless Isle and Tanaan both were...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!