Questions about a micro ATX case .

Hello i wanna compact my Full tower until a more comfy Micro ATX.

The tower i want is Corsair Carbide Series® Air 240 High Airflow MicroATX and Mini-ITX PC Case .

I wanna keep some of my components of my old Full tower like

Corsair AX750 power supply
    Corsair H100 cooling ( note it has a radiator )

Would they fit on the new case ?

Also can you all recommend a Motherboard for the case ? ( Good one please ) Hopfully that has some kind of lightning to change colors .

Planning on buying
    Nvidia 1060
    inter 7600k

Just wondering if all will fit . THank you

The case you're eyeing is optimized for air cooling, running water cooling with it is far from optimal. The case supports up to 240mm radiators though, so you're good. On motherboards: ASUS Z270i Strix or Gigabyte Z270N-Wifi.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is no

if your just looking for a smaller case i recommend

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...9SIA7TD2VU0491

its 3 inches taller and 1 inch wider. It however has multiple places to put liquid cooling, supports a full atx board and 95% of the gpus currently sold. If you remove the extra hard drive dock, it gives a ton of room for cable management.

15+ Year Old Account
    Air 240 is garbage. Dont buy it.

I could recommend what I like and use, but that is just opinion. Fractal Define C Mini.

I have a Air 240 as well, built my 4790k rig in it. It is the worst case I ever bought. I hate it so bad it is just sitting here. I painted it hoping to like it better...did no good

Do yourself a favor and choose a different case. The Air 240 is a pain in the ass to work with and not every GPU will fit inside it. If it has to be a Corsair case, then take a look at the 88R, the Spec-M2 or the 350D.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

I would give a recommendation for Thermaltake Core V21 case. Sorry, I'm not allowed to post a link.

Great little case with lots of variety for configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by lactosefree View Post
    I would give a recommendation for Thermaltake Core V21 case. Sorry, I'm not allowed to post a link.

Great little case with lots of variety for configuration.
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-274-_-Product

here you go