Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah, as we saw with Man U last season, you can spend as much as you want, it doesn't translate into results.
    Real Madrid galatico era is a better example of that than a team rebuilding with inflated priemer league prices being paid today but don't let that get in the way of a lame insult

Deleted
    Celtic fans running amok in Sunderland. As per.

EDL Leader baiting them like fuck.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...n-fight-brawl/

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Decent enough match overall. Kolasinac is a monster, can't wait to see him in the prem. Was at the heart of some of our goals.
    good signing. love his motor

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    good signing. love his motor
    And didn't cost a penny. Hilarious when you think of what City and possible Chelsea are spending on full backs this window.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Man City look pretty tasty it has to be said.
    Mendy is a quality player but whether he's that good remains to be seen.

Still think an injury to the defence or a key midfielder will hurt City.

Oh and side note: if Pep plays Bernardo Silva in his best XI get him in your fantasy teams. That kid is destined for greatness.

- - - Updated - - -

And didn't cost a penny. Hilarious when you think of what City and possible Chelsea are spending on full backs this window.
    Good thing Wenger is one for a bargain or you lot might actually be a force in world football.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Good thing Wenger is one for a bargain or you lot might actually be a force in world football.
    Ho ho well memed friend, almost got me to write a serious reply.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Ho ho well memed friend, almost got me to write a serious reply.
    I mean your club isn't serious so why should you be?

Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2017-07-29 at 11:30 PM.

I mean your club isn't serious so why should you be?
    Fam you just lost your top scorer, isn't there a saying about throwing stones?

Deleted
    Fam you just lost your top scorer, isn't there a saying about throwing stones?
    We didn't lose him blud, we sold him to whoever wanted him - which turned out to be only you hamrolls.
    He wanted Atletico but they thought otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Spurs don't look very good against City it must be said.
    So hard to tell anything from pre season.

- - - Updated - - -

I think my laughing Messi jpeg is apt right now.
    Real getting fucked up son.

We didn't lose him blud, we sold him to whoever wanted him - which turned out to be only you hamrolls.
    He wanted Atletico but they thought otherwise.
    To be fair Atletico had a transfer ban AND will be getting a discount Diego Costa back who is proven over there

entertaining game between Madrid and Barcelona. Neymar very wasteful as he was this past season. Great player but if I was Barca, 220 million is probably not bad for him

This season is going to be so boring.
    Might as well just cancel my Sky sub.

Man City win the title
    A La Liga side wins the CL.

Conte sacked before Christmas
    Hazard has another shocking season.

Yep. That's it folks.

Deleted
    Defeatism already?
    We haven't even had the Community Shield yet.

Defeatism already?
    We haven't even had the Community Shield yet.
    Yeah I know.

I don't think I have the mental energy to invest in Football this year.

You just need a break. Preseason sucks the life out of it sometimes, especially with all of these marketing events like the ICC. The game last night was next level cringe as far as the media was concerned, the game was actually pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account

Either this is a good photoshop or Matic has joined United.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

Either this is a good photoshop or Matic has joined United.
    Really happy if United sign Matic. Quality player at a position where United desperately need to strengthen. Seems weird that Chelsea would sell him to a competitor tho when they know he is just the kind of player they need. Youd think there where other teams that would want Matic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Just a pay cheque, yet we put more effort into winning the title last season than the most expensive team in history. You really played with pride. Getting spanked 4-0 at the Bridge, coming 6th in the league.

Costa has never hid his passion for Atletico.
    Why should he stay loyal when Conte decided he wasn't part of his plans? I don't blame Conte at all. A tough decision, but he made it. Fair play to him

- - - Updated - - -
    I noticed that you quoted me so why would you delete it? Did you honestly think that I wouldn't notice? SMH.. In regards to your response - what I said wasn't meant to be taken literally so please stop with the projections, it's completely unbecoming. It's hilarious and surely no coincidence that you usually respond to others after they've been banned. You're truly a pathetic passive-aggressive degenerate N.E.E.T, and it shows.

Also, I remember you explicitly stating that you put me on ignore a while back too. Apparently not seeing as you always jump at the opportunity to chime in and spew your vapid drivel. Judging from your history on mmoc - I can safely conclude that you're a dullard with little/no social status and that's never going to change. They're all classic examples of someone who is poorly educated. Good riddance because society thrives and takes advantage of people like you on a daily basis. You're doing the world a favor!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Really happy if United sign Matic. Quality player at a position where United desperately need to strengthen. Seems weird that Chelsea would sell him to a competitor tho when they know he is just the kind of player they need. Youd think there where other teams that would want Matic.
    It's not the first time Chelsea have sold to United... Mata! xD Also us ending 6th last season kinda makes us not that much of a competitor in my eyes... Lets see how we do the first half of this season

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    I noticed that you quoted me so why would you delete it? Did you honestly think that I wouldn't notice? SMH.. In regards to your response - what I said wasn't meant to be taken literally so please stop with the projections, it's completely unbecoming. It's hilarious and surely no coincidence that you usually respond to others after they've been banned. You're truly a pathetic passive-aggressive degenerate N.E.E.T, and it shows.

Also, I remember you explicitly stating that you put me on ignore a while back too. Apparently not seeing as you always jump at the opportunity to chime in and spew your vapid drivel. Judging from your history on mmoc - I can safely conclude that you're a dullard with little/no social status and that's never going to change. They're all classic examples of someone who is poorly educated. Good riddance because society thrives and takes advantage of people like you on a daily basis. You're doing the world a favor!
    Kek.

I deleted that comment because I was sinking down to your level and I'm better than that.

Also, some fine examples of self projection within your post (and hypocrisy too). You should sort that out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    It's not the first time Chelsea have sold to United... Mata! xD Also us ending 6th last season kinda makes us not that much of a competitor in my eyes... Lets see how we do the first half of this season
    I was heart broken when we sold you Mata.
    Part of me wants him back, but I know he wouldn't fit into our system