Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Answer is rather easy though.

Obama was mostly controversial free, you may have disagreed with some things but that's realistic.

Obama' term was kind of relatively calm in comparison, hell wouldn't be surprised if H Clinton got more negative press during Obama's term then Obama himself.
    I wouldn't call selling guns that ended up in the hands of the terrorists that attacked Paris "calm". It just wasn't widely publicized.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I wouldn't call selling guns that ended up in the hands of the terrorists that attacked Paris "calm". It just wasn't widely publicized.
    It's like you missed the words 'mostly' and 'relatively.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's like you missed the words 'mostly' and 'relatively.'
    And it's like you missed the words it happened on Obama watch and it wasn't widely publicized.
    A clear indication of MSM bias.

And it's like you missed the words it happened on Obama watch and it wasn't widely publicized.
    A clear indication of MSM bias.
    I didn't miss it. But it wasn't relevant to the point, which is that you don't argue against a relative statement by pointing out one instance. Informed debate just doesn't work like that.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I didn't miss it. But it wasn't relevant to the point, which is that you don't argue against a relative statement by pointing out one instance. Informed debate just doesn't work like that.
    Naturally it is irrelevant because it goes against your agenda.
    Have a great Memorial Day everyone.

When you say ''wasn't widely publicized'' does that mean you're new-source is inforwars or breitbart? Or some other right-wing trash website who's content isn't even usefull to use as manure?

Also the biggest cheerleaders for selling arms to the ''moderate XX rebels'' where the republicans.

That one instance was actually two in one and involved a person that recently got fired my friend. All of which was not covered by the MSM very much as all now was it? Tsk tsk tsk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    When you say ''wasn't widely publicized'' does that mean you're new-source is inforwars or breitbart? Or some other right-wing trash website who's content isn't even usefull to use as manure?

Also the biggest cheerleaders for selling arms to the ''moderate XX rebels'' where the republicans
    Are either of those part of the MSM my friend? I dont read those media outlets you speak of. You seem familiar with them though.
    Yet the arms were sold under Democratic controled administration. No reason to be so hateful.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-29 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How can anybody be pro Trump at this point? He is literally taking money from each and every one of you in this thread in one way or another with all the movie villian-esque changes he's been making
    He is doing some quite unPresidential things.
    The truly sad thing is people wanted to impeach him before he even was inaugurated. That is how much they hate him. Their negativity is truly astounding. Those are the kind of people that look at a glass and see it half empty. Haters gonna hate I suppose.
    Have a great Memorial Day!!

He is doing some quite unPresidential things.
    The truly sad thing is people wanted to impeach him before he even was inaugurated. That is how much they hate him. Their negativity is truly astounding. Those are the kind of people that look at a glass and see it half empty. Haters gonna hate I suppose.
    Have a great Memorial Day!!
    No, they wanted to impeach him before he was inaugurated because of his possible collusion with Russia, and so far, everything is getting really close to it. But keep defending Don the Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, they wanted to impeach him before he was inaugurated because of his possible collusion with Russia, and so far, everything is getting really close to it. But keep defending Don the Con.
    As usual, let's have that quote where I directly defended the PotUS. Until you do, please stop with the unfounded accusations. As a matter of fact, in the quote you quoted you can clearly see that I criticized him.
    Have a wonderful day!

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, let's have that quote where I directly defended the PotUS. Until you do, please stop with the unfounded accusations. As a matter of fact, in the quote you quoted you can clearly see that I criticized him.
    Have a wonderful day!
    You're defending his statements in the OP.

You know, in the exact same fashion as every other 'independent' that is in reality a conservative shill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

You know, in the exact same fashion as every other 'independent' that is in reality a conservative shill.
    Defending his statement is not the same as defending him. And what he said is quite true.

Just the 'exact same fashion' as everyone that disagrees with a liberal/conservative is automatically deemed a conservative/liberal. You are either with them or against them. Their is no in between. It is 0's and 1's. Black and white. Am I right or am I wrong?
    Only that one side doesn't really call other people a lot of names too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defending his statement is not the same as defending him. And what he said is quite true.

Just the 'exact same fashion' as everyone that disagrees with a liberal/conservative is automatically deemed a conservative/liberal. You are either with them or against them. Their is no in between. It is 0's and 1's. Black and white. Am I right or am I wrong?
    Trump has yet to be shot in the back of the head while attending a play. So no, he has not been treated worse.

Considering I don't define myself as a liberal, the binary argument does not apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

Yeah I said that to Allybeboba in another thread where he asked where he has defended Trump and I linked him this thread and he casually dismissed it. He thinks that media should be 50% good and 50% bad when reporting him. He thinks that is how you are unbiased. Even though it isn't even fucking close to what it means to be unbiased.

Only that one side doesn't really call other people a lot of names too much.
    Yeah, the conservatives should really stop insulting people so much.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Yeah, the conservatives should really stop insulting people so much.
    And then stop whining about being a victim of moderator bias when they get infracted and not understanding why they got infracted.

If Trump doesn't want to be covered negatively, then maybe he needs to stop lying, contradicting himself and his own staff, implementing EOs that get struck down as unconstitutional and attempting to implement extremely unpopular laws?

That one instance was actually two in one and involved a person that recently got fired my friend. All of which was not covered by the MSM very much as all now was it? Tsk tsk tsk
    You're not getting it if you think 'oh, but it was actually two!' is an improvement on the argument. It's not. Two or three or four is still tiny in relative terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, the US's close allies not distrust the US a lot... I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    If Trump doesn't want to be covered negatively, then maybe he needs to stop lying, contradicting himself and his own staff, implementing EOs that get struck down as unconstitutional and attempting to implement extremely unpopular laws?
    Not to mention say things like "who knew healthcare would be so complicated.."