Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Trump uses children's cancer donations for his own benefit.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#20c515b76b4a

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses
    Don't want to read the story enjoy the TLDR is sums it up nicely.

These guys are selfish scumbags at every opportunity. I am sure the zealots will come out to offer some twisted reason this is okay and show their support for the family though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Something about how Trump has a sharp business acumen and that it's how free market and capitalism works. Just watch.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Something about how Trump has a sharp business acumen and that it's how free market and capitalism works. Just watch.
    Well, I mean... He himself said something about being able to murder people in the street, and his followers would still keep supporting him blindly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, I mean... He himself said something about being able to murder people in the street, and his followers would still keep supporting him blindly.
    If they only knew that MAGA was abridged.

The real text reads, "After I'm done with it, you'll have to make America great again. Suckers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    They cheered the first time he said it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

who is surprised? When it came to avoiding that fox news debate and doing a fundraiser for military he only gave the money after people started asking questions and not before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump told us he was just like Clinton donors in the 3rd debate. When I say just like them, I mean the evil version Trump and his support claimed. He even said he wouldn't reveal who others are, because they don't like publicity. Was no one listening? Why is everyone shocked when he acts to meet this expectation?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just not going to say anything more regarding our president since it will invariably upset his avid cheerleaders on this forum. I hope those same posters realize though that there comes a point where you yourself are as morally corrupt as the person whose every action you defend.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

It's alright guys, Eric may be involved in profiting off of charities but according to him it's Democrats that are the disgusting ones. They're not even people!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ot-even-people

The "othering" continues. How much longer until we start seeing propaganda videos of rats running through sewers? : P

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's alright guys, Eric may be involved in profiting off of charities but according to him it's Democrats that are the disgusting ones. They're not even people!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ot-even-people

The "othering" continues. How much longer until we start seeing propaganda videos of rats running through sewers? : P
    He never seen so much hatred? God I'm seriously wondering how the hell Georgetown University ever dared to give him a degree in anything, sure (grand)daddy's money's help but at some point even money can't be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    He never seen so much hatred? God I'm seriously wondering how the hell Georgetown University ever dared to give him a degree in anything, sure (grand)daddy's money's help but at some point even money can't be enough.
    When your family is rich, you don't need to worry about doing well in school to graduate. I went to school with plenty of super rich kids who graduated despite the fact that they never once displayed even the most basic competence in their lower division courses, much less any courses required for their degree proper.

just like how he raised millions for the vets but didn't actually do that? it's an open secret at this point that Trump charities either funnel money directly to his coffers or as a slush fund for some favors down the road.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Deplorable President has deplorable children - news at 11. Eric Trump was quoted just yesterday as saying "democrats aren't even people". Which is just a super statement to make. Given all his lies and money laundering activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of these day, in the not too distant future, we're going to see a thread on MMOC titled "Trump drowns a child with his shitty, orange hands." I'll open the thread, click on the link, and say "would you look at that, Trump killed a child." Then I'll go on with my day, because fuck this world.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    One of these day, in the not too distant future, we're going to see a thread on MMOC titled "Trump drowns a child with his shitty, orange hands." I'll open the thread, click on the link, and say "would you look at that, Trump killed a child." Then I'll go on with my day, because fuck this world.
    I bet the first reply would have to be "So what? Killary has even more child blood on her hands!!!1"

Deleted
    Where do i have to sign for the impeachment?

And may germans vote as well?

To be fair, it was only enough to cover one child's healthcare under the new Trumpcare program, and it turns out they had a pre-existing condition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Where do i have to sign for the impeachment?

And may germans vote as well?
    Germans ousting an authoritarian American leader who's a threat to world peace . . .

Ironic.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#20c515b76b4a

Don't want to read the story enjoy the TLDR is sums it up nicely.

These guys are selfish scumbags at every opportunity. I am sure the zealots will come out to offer some twisted reason this is okay and show their support for the family though.
    So in conclusion the trumps still gave more money to charity than the clintons. Thanks for the summary. Haiti has receieve less than 1% than what they were suppose to from hitlery and co.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    So in conclusion the trumps still gave more money to charity than the clintons. Thanks for the summary. Haiti has receieve less than 1% than what they were suppose to from hitlery and co.
    Your post is legitimately impressive. Like, congratulations man, I'm speechless. I don't know whether it's the more or less casual ignoring of the topic of this thread to the point where you don't even really acknowledge it, the assumption that Trump has ever personally donated to charity before the election (spoilers, not really), or the jump to instantly respond with an attack on Hillary via a tired and debunked conspiracy theory, but damn man.

What a post.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-06-08 at 04:18 AM.