Thread: New Dragon Age

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    I'm really looking forward to going to Tevinter and I really hope that all three protagonists return in this next one and have major roles in the story

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgamal View Post
    I'm really looking forward to going to Tevinter and I really hope that all three protagonists return in this next one and have major roles in the story
    That's not going to happen considering GW and Hawke can both die, (didn't finish DA:I so not sure there) or if they are they will barely do anything at all. It's a consequence of "choices matter" philosophy that doesn't mesh well with the new corporate BioWare environment.

Leave the three to the side and make this one stand-alone, it's really the only chance you can give it to make the story at least passable.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I like having a new character in each game. DA isn't like ME where its one story that runs through, each game is its own story, although elements do tie them all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I like having a new character in each game. DA isn't like ME where its one story that runs through, each game is its own story, although elements do tie them all together.
    I agree, and as far as I'm concerned, the Inquisitor's story is over. I am perfectly fine with them becoming a shadowy figure in the background that can't risk stepping onto the board anymore.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind the previous protagonists coming back... But nothing larger than Hawke's role in DA:I. They're all cool characters, but their time is done... Let a new hero have the limelight.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I wouldn't mind the previous protagonists coming back... But nothing larger than Hawke's role in DA:I. They're all cool characters, but their time is done... Let a new hero have the limelight.
    Ye. I kinda rolled my eyes a bit initially in DA:I when Hawke showed up (partially because my Hawke was a lady Hawke, but whatever) but I ended up quite enjoying that story arc. Thought it was a really good way to more tightly tie the stories together despite the change of main characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ye. I kinda rolled my eyes a bit initially in DA:I when Hawke showed up (partially because my Hawke was a lady Hawke, but whatever) but I ended up quite enjoying that story arc. Thought it was a really good way to more tightly tie the stories together despite the change of main characters.
    I had almost the exact same reaction XD.

I also really liked the little snippest of Warden Lore you got, through the table missions, and convo's with Morrigan and Leliana.

More than that though? or gods forbid, actually having the previous leads as playable characters?

HUGE no.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30