Page 34 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So has any group actually claimed responsibility yet? Cant seem to find anything about that online, or was it likely a lone person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    This isn't the first time Manchester has been bombed.

What's your wet dream? Build walls and hide from the world while you drop bombs on those scary people who don't speak English, or worse, look slightly different?
    When Manchester was bombed before there was a definite solution that could be achieved, i.e. an agreement for the terrorists to talk and obtain a solution through dialogue and the ballot box. That option is not possible with people whose aim is to make the UK subject to an alien theocratic regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    When Manchester was bombed before there was a definite solution that could be achieved, i.e. an agreement for the terrorists to talk and obtain a solution through dialogue and the ballot box. That option is not possible with people whose aim is to make the UK subject to an alien theocratic regime.
    You sure? Did anyone ask?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

This isn't the first time Manchester has been bombed.

What's your wet dream? Build walls and hide from the world while you drop bombs on those scary people who don't speak English, or worse, look slightly different?
    Please stop being an apologist. It is getting quite tiresome by now.

What is your wet dream? Piles of dead children and innocent people dying in terrorist attacks, for as long as we keep supporting globalism?

Terrorism isn't a thing that we should "just accept" as being a part of "something".

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are small in number and have literally no way of achieving that goal. And who typically blow themselves up in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Please stop being an apologist. It is getting quite tiresome by now.

What is your wet dream? Piles of dead children and innocent people dying in terrorist attacks, for as long as we keep supporting globalism?
    No that sounds like yours on your path to genocide.

You can accept nothing can be done about school shooters or other spree killers. The mindset is no different. Hate hate hate.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-05-23 at 08:29 AM.

https://twitter.com/turnuoff/status/866933412413788161

sounds like a bomb to me. The only other thing I could compare it to is a pretty big firework going off nearby outside

No that sounds like yours on your path to genocide.
    Uh-huh.

So cracking down on terrorism is genocide.

Leftist logic at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You sure? Did anyone ask?
    Who do you ask? That is kind of the problem. Even if we could magic up someone with the authority to speak on behalf of jihadis, what do we do, subject ourselves to theocracy?

Who are small in number and have literally no way of achieving that goal. And who typically blow themselves up in the process.
    It is a quarter to a third of Muslims, so not all that small in number and they are a growing demographic. We did not typically talk to the IRA bombers, it was the ones who gave the orders to bomb, like McGuinness. Who do we chat with to sort this out? A long dead prophet? Allah?

Fucking pussies killing children and we all know who did it as they like to do this kind of shit where they come from.

Deleted
    I see Nixx is getting away scrott free again after t****ing for 35 pages & being disrespectful in every single one of his/her/its posts while everyone replying to him/her/it is getting banned left and right.
    Wonder what mod you have to sleep with to be able to do that.

Surprising.

And no, this is not a infraction worthy post.
    its facts, look at the posts, they do nothing but rile people up to say shit they should not be saying to get their emotions do the typing.
    Its text book.
    I don't understand how this is allowed but guess if you have the right friends here everything is allowed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    When will the global conversation move from patronizing murderers, to calling for reformation? It happened with Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism. Islam, is in DIRE need of it.
    Well the West kindly fucked up everytime they tried to reform by siding with autocrats and supplying them with equipment. So probably will take some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Well thank god Trump has decided he's not going to call them terrorists anymore, but "losers."

Thank you, absolute fucking retard leader of the First World, that totally matters.

You can accept nothing can be done about school shooters or other spree killers. The mindset is no different. Hate hate hate.
    Ofcourse something can be done about those, too. But school shooters are usually people with mental problems or people who got bullied, and not often religious or political motivated. Columbine was, but most aren't. That is why school shootings aren't the same as terrorism.

But keep doing those mental gymnastics. What are you going to blame next? Martians?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So probably will take some time.
    Why not build a fence around them until they figure it out?

Who do you ask? That is kind of the problem. Even if we could magic up someone with the authority to speak on behalf of jihadis, what do we do, subject ourselves to theocracy?
    Well, thing is... in my belief, religion is just the tool they use to steer the sheep. I know, some disagree and would love a new crusade rather than think it through, but hear me out. If you believe that religion is just a tool for them, that leaves mundane reasons for them to do their shit. Criminal reasons. Like, creating a slave state with yourself as the head of state and demigod and as many whores as you like at your bidding. That's really what they're doing, to be honest. Let's not glorify the motivations they have. The upper echolon is hardly after salvation. They're after money, whores and all that jazz. That means, you can ask them what it is they want. Just like any other criminal.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Uh-huh.

So cracking down on terrorism is genocide.

Leftist logic at its finest.
    Last I checked, terrorism was pretty heavily cracked down on. You're ilk are suggesting deporting British nationals. Yeah, cracking down further. Okay.

Rightist logic though would suggest you can't do anything about spree killers, so it's okay for your kids to get shot in school, that's just the price of freedom. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Why not build a fence around them until they figure it out?
    Cybran, that's a very German idea you're sharing there. I've said that years ago. Are you sure you're not secretly German? :P

10+ Year Old Account

It is a quarter to a third of Muslims, so not all that small in number and they are a growing demographic. We did not typically talk to the IRA bombers, it was the ones who gave the orders to bomb, like McGuinness. Who do we chat with to sort this out? A long dead prophet? Allah?
    Right and 100m Muslim people are actually actively taking up arms on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, thing is... in my belief, religion is just the tool they use to steer the sheep. I know, some disagree and would love a new crusade rather than think it through, but hear me out. If you believe that religion is just a tool for them, that leaves mundane reasons for them to do their shit. Criminal reasons. Like, creating a slave state with yourself as the head of state and demigod and as many whores as you like at your bidding. That's really what they're doing, to be honest. Let's not glorify the motivations they have. The upper echolon is hardly after salvation. They're after money, whores and all that jazz. That means, you can ask them what it is they want. Just like any other criminal.
    If the solution they are after is for us to become enslaved to a hideous ideology, then that has no wiggle room for negotiation. Therein lies the problem.

Not sure why you guys are being such massive racists. Islamic Men are simply sharing their culture with us, after all. "Boo hoo" your friend was blown to pieces - as Sadiq Khan says - "terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city". Don't like that guy? Well take it from France's new President, Emmanuel Macron - "(terrorism is an) Imponderable Problem". Yeah just don't think about it boys. Pick up your dead and move on. Oh and ignore all the rape gangs too - trust us, Islamic Males are fine.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:17 PM.