Page 97 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    Reading this topic makes me wonder, how on earth there are still so many islam lovers and defenders when there is clearly something wrong with that religion. How deep your brain must be washed when you see one after another terrorist attack in european countries that are more then tolerant to them and still not see they are hurting innocent people in the name of "ALLAHU AKBARU".

Does human live is this much less immportant to you then tolerance of some fucking 2000 years old book? Where were your parents when you were raised.... Ah and to those all islam lovers, i wish you could be in middle of those attacks, i wonder if u still would love islam so much if u got hurt or someone close to you did in one of those.
    EU has worked very hard in last 70 years on de-education of society - dumb people are easier to control - thats why schools in many cuntries teach dumbed down knowledge compared to what they tought 30-40 years ago

well educated society thinks to much - its much easier to steer dumb not thinking masses especialy if they live in cozy bubble of well working social system and i they have good supply of stuff in shops and conventrate in free time mainly on dumb tv shows and computer games.

dont blame indivituals for what goverments are doin - they are just stupid drones.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    EU has worked very hard in last 70 years on de-education of society - dumb people are easier to control - thats why schools in many cuntries teach dumbed down knowledge compared to what they tought 30-40 years ago

well educated society thinks to much - its much easier to steer dumb not thinking masses especialy if they live in cozy bubble of well working social system and i they have good supply of stuff in shops and conventrate in free time mainly on dumb tv shows and computer games.

dont blame indivituals for what goverments are doin - they are just stupid drones.
    It would be silly of course here to point out that 70 years ago, in America and Europe, most people did not went above grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Nobody? Just because you don't read news from southeast asia or china or know what they think of it there doesn't mean nobody gave a shit about it until they attacked the west. Even african and west and south asian countries with muslim population suffers from it and gives a shit about it.
    Terror attacks outside the West are generally only reported locally, unless there happened to be some white people caught in the crossfire. Remember how ISIS just seemed to spring out of nowhere? That's because the international media generally didn't pay attention to their activities until they started executing journalists, and then all of a sudden they were this imminent and palpable threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I know. If his skin was any shade of brown he'd be seen as a Muslim no matter where his ancestry is from. But no matter what he is we still don't have a motive for this act of terror.
    Yes we do.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    technically its only half truth - example - "mein kampf" was banned in most of european countries for decades . so its not a precedence to ban a book in western culture if it leads to evil.
    So how does that blame the book and not the people making choices based on what they read? If we follow that logic we have to make away with everything that could cause people to make bad decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It would be silly of course here to point out that 70 years ago, in America and Europe, most people did not went above grade school.
    I mean clearly you didn't go to anything above grade school either. "Did not went"?

Anyone who wants to chastise me for making fun of the grammatical errors of this poster must know this poster was fully involved and making fun of the Trump spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So how does that blame the book and not the people making choices based on what they read? If we follow that logic we have to make away with everything that could cause people to make bad decisions.
    how does it blame book ? if book wouldnt be blamed it wouldnt be banned - as people who banned it not me.

regardless as we discuss it thousands of new potential terrorist are drifting through sea to grece/italy since EU does nothing to prevent invasion . expect more bombing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    A quote from former president George W. Bush:
    "This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."
    I don't think George W Bush and Pope Urban II were talking about the same crusade. We have crusades against everything in english speaking countries, cigarettes, unhealthy diets, poverty, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Once again, it's pretty funny to see MAGAboys, who FTR are like peas in a pod with ISIS on most social issues (putting bullets in the head of ''liberals''', robbing women of their rights and force them to make more babies for their owner who can kill them if they disobey, hate Jews...) call Muslims savage for killing 22 people, while they, the tough and virile heroes, routinely call for making war on all of them and exterminate them.

Of course, it's war MAGAboy style, AKA bombing them without any risk or getting in lynch mobs of 40-50 to kill random arab-looking people in the street. MAGAboys define war as THEM killing people who can't fight back.
    lol sorry, but the liberals in the US have become the violent ones. The right in the US is not like ISIS. I mean hell Antifa is more like the very Nazis they claim to be against. BLM is more about killing whitey than anything(and rioting). So let's spread more of your lies as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Terror attacks outside the West are generally only reported locally, unless there happened to be some white people caught in the crossfire.
    In what world? I've read about attacks happening in other countries than my home country(Not that there's ever been a terror attack by muslims there), without there being white people there. Hmm... Seems to be some kind of confirmation bias going on here with you.
    Remember how ISIS just seemed to spring out of nowhere?
    No, I don't remember that.
    That's because the international media generally didn't pay attention to their activities until they started executing journalists, and then all of a sudden they were this imminent and palpable threat.
    What is international media, exactly?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-24 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    So his dad was part of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. Aka Al-Qaeda.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-05-24 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    Going with those way of thinking, i dont know any extreemist christians or buddists that made any bombimgs... oh wait nevermind there wasnt any. Any muslim follows koran and at any point of his life he can turn into extreemist, this doesnt happen with any other religion.
    If they follow the Koran, they tend not to drink or take drugs either; yet seems like a lot of these terrorists forget that part. Strange how people of different religions can pick and choose which rules they want to follow from their books.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    lol sorry, but the liberals in the US have become the violent ones. The right in the US is not like ISIS. I mean hell Antifa is more like the very Nazis they claim to be against. BLM is more about killing whitey than anything(and rioting). So let's spread more of your lies as usual.
    Of course, people smashing a few windows are less violent than MAGAboys who spend their days screaming about how they have big guns and are just waiting to receive their orders to start the execution of all liberals, all minorities and all feminists. (feminists understood as any girl who ever said no to them)

Deleted
    BBC Quay house is being evacuated.

Think they reckon another attack is imminent.

Soldiers are being deployed to boost police (lol good job cutting all those police jobs you tory bastards)
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-05-24 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    BBC Quay house is being evacuated.

Think they reckon another attack is imminent.
    That's the threat level, there have been a number of evacuations of places. This is going to go on for days, maybe a couple of weeks. Glad I'm not in work this week.

I just can't get mindset of someone blowing a bomb full of nails in his own stomach. I just can't get it. Regardless of all political, religion or whatever shenanigans.
    Last edited by Xjev; 2017-05-24 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    So his dad was part of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. Aka Al-Qaeda.
    This yet another US leak? Let's remind ourselves though that AQ are the "Good Guys" now, in Libya and Syria, fighting against IS; as the CIA would have you believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    I just can't get mindset of someone blowing a bomb full of nails in his own stomach. I just can't get it. Regardless of all political, religion or shenanigans.
    I don't much care about that; if people want to kill themselves that's on them. Doing it in the vicinity of 8 year old children in order to kill them though, that's just beyond comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't much care about that; if people want to kill themselves that's on them. Doing it in the vicinity of 8 year old children in order to kill them though, that's just beyond comprehension.
    Yep that makes it worse :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I don't think George W Bush and Pope Urban II were talking about the same crusade. We have crusades against everything in english speaking countries, cigarettes, unhealthy diets, poverty, etc.
    That's why no one is taking you (english speaking countrymen) seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Of course, people smashing a few windows are less violent than MAGAboys who spend their days screaming about how they have big guns and are just waiting to receive their orders to start the execution of all liberals, all minorities and all feminists. (feminists understood as any girl who ever said no to them)
    You sound kinda paranoid.