Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It sounds like England finally got the Samsung Galaxy Note 7s this week.
    *chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Those usually just stick to themselves and their little cults, though.

I can't recall ever seeing a similar attack as the one of tonight carried out in the name of Christ, definetely not recently, atleast.
    The only remotely similar event involving so-called "Christianity" I can remember mass Jonestown suicide, which was forty years ago, and even then, the actual "religion" of that group was a hodge-podge of multiple religions (to the point that it could only be identified as it's own religion) and was pretty much a one-off occurrence. Furthermore, there's pretty much no reason for Christians to even attack people in the first place, since the Bible says that accepting Christ is a choice up to every person, and he wants people to truly love him of their own volition as opposed to being forced to.

The Koran on the other hand, actually calls for the death of anyone who does not accept Alah as their god, and prioritizes Christians, Jews (and literally every other religion), and homosexuals as their first targets. Most of the Muslims who are your neighbors usually don't take the Koran that far, but the real danger is that Islam will spread to the point that they will begin taking over governments (by becoming populace enough that they can pressure legislation and elect officials into office) who enforce Shira Law. Oh wait, that's already happening in Europe...

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    not gonna lie, i lol'd.

still its very sad and ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack but who knows maybe they are just blowing smoke?
    ISIS is going to claim responsibility for any mass murder that even remotely looks like Jihad, simply because they want to invoke fear and seem like they're unstoppable and powerful. As to whether or not the attack today ACTUALLY WAS an act of Jihad, I'll wait for the official confirmation of the suspect, but given what has been happening in Europe, it seems pretty likely.

ON TOPIC: Has anyone found video of the actual explosion going off? I'd imagine that since it was a concert, that there would be people who'd have their phones out recording. There has to be at least one phone that was pointed in the general vicinity...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Cant even go and see a concert these days fucking religion.
    I wonder, did the concert have security? In America, you can't go to a major event like the Superbowl or a gaming convention without having your bags checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I wonder, did the concert have security? In America, you can't go to a major event like the Superbowl or a gaming convention without having your bags checked.
    The explosion happened outside the concert where the general public could enter before admissions. To your point why people wouldn't have been filming it

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    And it turned out to be some guy high on PCP. You didn't even wait to find out of it is was terrorism. You just jumped straight to suggesting Islamic terrorism.
    They've done several similar things recently so it was rightfully so that he should suggest it.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Getting this in before it gets verified by the MSM.

Religion of Peace

Enjoy that multiculturalism.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 04:55 AM.

People must understand, that this is a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    When dozens of eye witnesses have said they heard a loud explosion and 23 people are confirmed dead, I think we are far behind people just "interpreted it as an explosion". Your level of being obtuse here is not only incredibly insensitive but disrespectful
    At the time, the "facts" was a loud bang went off, with conflicting stories from bomb, balloon, speakers going and people have died.

thats it, thats all we know.

no more, no less.

Some how that was turned into Muslim apologists, when all that was said, lets wait for more information before jumping the terrorism wagon. Similar thing in this thread about the IRA, it got some how gone through a horrible game of telephone because some one said IRA

Did someone screw up the pyrotechnics for Bang Bang?

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Fund "rebel" groups spanning back decades
    2. train said groups
    3. give them more money
    4. aid them by destablizing governments/countries
    5. fight against them when you done pretending you are anti them in order to prop up new leader
    6. continue steps 1-5
    7. get mad when said groups turn out to start attacking allies/yourself
    8. continue steps 1-6 regardless of 7
    9. pretend you are doing something about it by fighting said groups
    10. continue steps 1-9
    11. pretend to monitor people being radicalized by terrorist groups
    12. use tragedies to prop up your political power/arms sales
    13. ????
    14. profit

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    The attack happened after the concert while everyone was leaving. That is usually the time when security is most laxxed cause they aint checking people leaving and anyone can get inside.

Anyway my thoughts and prays to the victims and there familes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    People must understand, that this is a war.
    A war against kids going to see a concert?

A war against an ideology of absolute domination: if you don't submit to Alah, you have no place in his new world. God forbid that your a Christian, a Jew (or any other religion), or a homosexual, because your the most repulsive to Alah and so you get to die first!

This isn't going to be a few years of war against a defined country; this is going to be a generational struggle against an ideology that exists so long as there are people who carry it out.

Yea, wear those rose tinted glasses and don't be aware of what is happening right now. Ofc it is a war against Western Europe, if ppl dont stand up against it Europe will suffer more frequently of those attacks. But i can not convince You if You think that "terrorism is a part of living in a big city" bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have no words that mean anything to those who lost their lives and those who loved them.

But I do have words for those who bend over backwards not to name the West's enemy in this fight; words from a man intimately acquainted with terror.

"You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you." --- Leon Trotsky
    Last edited by Berengil; 2017-05-23 at 03:10 AM.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

These fucking scumbags really are the lowest of the low

I mean they aint got the balls to go after a military target like a army barracks No instead they attack a children's concert that was full of youngsters and teenagers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so absurdly disgusting. I have no words, when you attack someone in such a fashion you deserve the worst.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Another radical christian no doubt.

I tried to get that Ariana Grande Final Fantasy character for that new mobile game Square put out. It was easy but trying to star her up was a pain in the neck. So I quit.

Someone called for the firing of a reporter who made a dark joke on Twitter about the bombings. Which is stupid. But I was really frustrated that getting 6 stars of whatever with Ariana Grande was such a grind.

I really hope those candles, teddy bears and flowers on the street beside the arena and a sincerely worded tweet do the trick though.

how many people have to suffer personal tragedy before 3rd world immigration is no longer worth the cost.
    thats the real question here

Deleted
    Disgusting how right winged nazis on twitter already blame islam and muslims.

Did they forget that brainwashed islamic extremists in Paris also killed 3 muslims??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    how many people have to suffer personal tragedy before 3rd world immigration is no longer worth the cost.
    thats the real question here
    It has nothing to do with immigration. It is because right winged people are mean to immigrants, persecute and attack them.
    They have to welcome them. Western people have to adapt to the immigrants and make them feel home if they want these terrorist attacks to stop.