Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardiay View Post
    No, it wasn't possible to max out weapon at AK 50. You had to do 2.9 million mythic raid bosses with AK 50 to get max concordance. It'd take somewhere around 20 years of constantly doing m+s to get there.
    Oh well. Still shitty move imo. Especially for people with alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I almost have concordance on my main already so it really doesn't matter to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    As fun as it can be (for a total of 30 seconds) to have an alt do one WQ and then fill 2/3 of his 7.2 weapon, AK50 would've been excessive. Good thing they changed this before anyone actually hit 40+ or people would lose their shit as they always do when something is actually nerfed.

40 could've been the cap from the go and then you'd have nothing to whine about. Considering the release pacing 40 is a lot better paced overall than getting AK50 in a month.

Since nobody's hit 40 yet the AK change has nil impact on anyone whatsoever. And Blizzard's explanation makes sense. No complaints there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Making AK cap at 40 means only that Blizz found out that AK 50 would make possible to max weapon, and this is not what they want. They want people to farm AP until Legion is done... Oh well I only care now to do ToS and then I can wait until next raid ...
    Even at 50 maxing the weapon was impossible. If you had AK50 and an infinite supply of base 1000 AP tokens (which at AK50 would have been giving you 550 million AP each) it would take you about 10 years just to right click all the tokens and sit through the 2 second channel time assuming you were just doing that 24 hours a day. I guess if you got very lucky and every single one of them doubled you could have done it in just 5 years .

Now that you cap out at AK40 you are looking at about 140 years of right clicking to max your artifact given that infinite supply of tokens, 70ish if they all doubled.
    Last edited by Sulika; 2017-05-23 at 01:49 AM.

Woooo none of my toons were even at 40 yet. Score for me lol.

Gotta fuck those alts, Ion's entire life is devoted to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulika View Post
    Even at 50 maxing the weapon was impossible. If you had AK50 and an infinite supply of base 1000 AP tokens (which at AK50 would have been giving you 550 million AP each) it would take you about 10 years just to right click all the tokens and sit through the 2 second channel time assuming you were just doing that 24 hours a day. I guess if you got very lucky and every single one of them doubled you could have done it in just 5 years .

Now that you cap out at AK40 you are looking at about 140 years of right clicking to max your artifact given that infinite supply of tokens, 70ish if they all doubled.
    Think you fudged the numbers a bit somewhere. Or maybe I did. I came up with about 36 days of right clicking 1000AP tokens (granting 550m AP).

865,842,644,766,330AP to max
    So you need 1574260 1000AP tokens to max
    2 seconds per cast is 3,148,520 seconds
    52,475 minutes
    874.58 hours
    36.4 days

Still pretty much impossible, just not AS impossible

Meh, this is kinda annoying for alts. To get 52, you'll need I think 2.3B AP. So far WQs only give like 5M to 10M. At 40, they'll give roughly 10M to 20M. 200 or 100+ WQs (prob like 150-175) to get maxed. Ah well.

For mains, I don't think it'll be realistically possible to hit 20 points in concordance now. That kind of sucks too but getting to 11 was basically the point where going beyond was kinda crazy. I think the system is better this way but the entire expansion has been about chasing AP and most of us already are at the point where we don't really need to do anything anymore. Not sure what the 'carrot on the stick' is going to be for the rest of the expansion if we're already all done with AP for Tomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Did they really think AK 50 was needed to get concordance? are they high? I can't possibly believe they added 41-50 because they felt it was actually needed to get the first point of concordance.
    No! They thought the super casual ppl that do maybe only a few wq's per week would need 50 to hit it. But probably they realized with an open system like this that ppl willing to farm a lot would get more levels in concordance than what they are willing to let you get.

Well the AP grind is done for mains. Happy now?

I'm pretty sure they don't have a clue
    c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulika View Post

I will make this my life's work. And should i not make it, which i probably won't because i drink & smoke way too much to reach 100yrs, i hope my children will continue my legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Oh this is going to start a flame war in the forms now, goring to grab my popcorn BRB

in all seriousness, as much as i would like the 50 over 40 (mainly for 47) , it's just concordance i have left, so i don't care too much
    what's special about 47?

Quote Originally Posted by deathfury View Post
    Man, I was looking forward to AK 47
    P90 rush B you fools
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

sigh, blizzard once again pulling the rug out from underneath people.

Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    Since nobody's hit 40 yet the AK change has nil impact on anyone whatsoever. And Blizzard's explanation makes sense. No complaints there.
    ofc it has huge impact on everyone

blizzard simply doesnt want you to stop runing the f... treadmill that ap is

its a cunt move from cunt developers - seriusly f.... you blizz let us finish this retarded grind already :/

the are pure cunts - instead making concordance just have 1 trait and be done with farm we are supposed to farm for month and treat it as "content"

f... them :/
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-05-23 at 06:15 AM.

Deleted
    Mark my words, they're going to increase AK back to 50 mid-ToS to stretch their "content" even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    what's special about 47?
    AK47. I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

Ummm no, once you hit the first rank of concordance, you're pretty much done with AP farm on that character, additional points give very little benefit

This is a good change, you can move on and work on alts or just chill from wow till tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ofc it has huge impact on everyone

blizzard simply doesnt want you to stop runing the f... treadmill that ap is

its a cunt move from cunt developers - seriusly f.... you blizz let us finish this retarded grind already :/

the are pure cunts - instead making concordance just have 1 trait and be done with farm we are supposed to farm for month and treat it as "content"

f... them :/