Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Good horde server?

pretty much what it says, came back after several years and my old server is seemingly deader than doornails(Blackrock US) so I was wondering if there are any horde majority servers left
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hyjal for life!!!! Horde dominant, high pop but not full, great raid guilds.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    thank you!
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    pretty much what it says, came back after several years and my old server is seemingly deader than doornails(Blackrock US) so I was wondering if there are any horde majority servers left
    https://realmpop.com/ is a great site to check out the populations for each faction for any given realm and the total population of a whole server. Its extremely useful for picking a server.

I hope that helps out.