Dragon's Dogma re-release coming to PS4, Xbox One

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...o-ps4-xbox-one

Cult-favourite Capcom role-player Dragon's Dogma is getting a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One port.

The game's expanded Dark Arisen edition will be re-released in Japan this autumn, Famitsu revealed.

There's no word yet on a European or North American date - we've asked Capcom for more information.

Dragon's Dogma is five years old this year - this relaunch marks its anniversary. Dark Arisen was previously relaunched last year for PC.

We've been waiting a while for news of a new game in the series but, so far, only received the fairly lacklustre Dragon's Dogma Online.
    There's also (still) no sign of Capcom's work-in-progress role-player Deep Down - perhaps it will emerge again at E3?
    Its likely the West will receive a release as well but if not Ill just import a copy.

Also I really do hope we get Deep Down info at E3.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    God I love that game's combat.

Will PC be getting a new version with updated graphics or anything? Was going to buy it but if they're doing an update I might as well wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    God I love that game's combat.

Will PC be getting a new version with updated graphics or anything? Was going to buy it but if they're doing an update I might as well wait.
    Doubt it and the PC version is really good IMO. Its likely the PS4/XB1 version is the PC version just put on those platforms.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Doubt it and the PC version is really good IMO. Its likely the PS4/XB1 version is the PC version just put on those platforms.
    Right'o jolly good. I'll grab it soon then.

I played it early on at a friends house, he went to bed and I stayed up for 6 hours when I got to try it. But I didn't stay up because I was having fun, but because I really REALLY wanted to find the fun. I just couldn't. It was visually appealing and claiming a monster was cool the first few times, but to me it ended up feeling painfully mediocre, that was a good time for RPGS though, I was finished with Skyrim and was puttind dozens of hours into kingdoms of Amalur.

I do know a lot of people who did enjoy it though and am happy it's coming to current gen systems.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I played it early on at a friends house, he went to bed and I stayed up for 6 hours when I got to try it. But I didn't stay up because I was having fun, but because I really REALLY wanted to find the fun. I just couldn't. It was visually appealing and claiming a monster was cool the first few times, but to me it ended up feeling painfully mediocre, that was a good time for RPGS though, I was finished with Skyrim and was puttind dozens of hours into kingdoms of Amalur.

I do know a lot of people who did enjoy it though and am happy it's coming to current gen systems.
    I felt the same way. I played this, and Kingdoms of Amalur around the same time. Both of them felt lacking. I'd be willing to give it another run though.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I might could get it.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I love that game so very much, and would love to play it again from scratch, since the earliest levels are so reminiscent of oldschool D&D. <3

I hope that they also bring the MMO to the west as well, as I'd so play that as well. *Crosses fingers*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!