Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    So basically they should just let people call them out for everything even if it's untrue? That's a PR nightmare. Why can't the community actually act professional at some point instead of complaining and blaming?
    Did you even read what the "calling out" was? It was completely fine not to answer. But, fine, if you want to answer, go right ahead, just don't get personal like Ornyx did. Really hard to understand, it seems. It is either "get humiliated with wrong info" or "get personal like Ornyx" in your imaginary binary world. (Not that there was even wrong info there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yes, that is probably what will happen. That does not change the fact that is was unprofessional.
    No that's your opinion. Don't try to pass opinions as fact.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nobody said that but there was a hundred different ways to reply without the HURDUR YOUR ARMORY comment which is irrelevant
    not doing content, then checking armoury to prove you didn't do content, poster complaining there is no content.

seems like a really smart thing to do actually, so you can tell the person doesn't have any valid points or useful feedback and is instead just a whining troll.

unless you believe people who don't do sod all content should have an entirely new type of content thats never existed in wow created to cater to them? like maybe that person should be playing a different game if they don't even like 75%+ of the content in the game, i sure as hell wouldn't play a game where i don't like almost 4/5th's of the content in it.

Deleted
    As I said in my previous post, he was blunt. Blunt is sometimes good. It actually makes people understand. Now some people get it and it hurt their feelings so they go into an uproar about how he reacted. It's not irrelevant at all either since it's pretty spot on with what the complaint was.
    Again Armoury is only an indication if he enjoys raiding... Not everybody plays for that

So basically they should just let people call them out for everything even if it's untrue? That's a PR nightmare. Why can't the community actually act professional at some point instead of complaining and blaming?
    Because the community, by definition, are not acting in a professional role on wow forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

No, they can and should correct some behavior, for sure.
    The way it was done here is the problem.

/ignore, misread

Again Armoury is only an indication if he enjoys raiding... Not everybody plays for that
    If you don't do pet battles, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and there's no content outside of raiding.

If you don't do pet battles, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and there's no content outside of raiding.
    According to Ornyx that means you are only doing 25%.

His later banter about him not seeing his team as professional (I kid you not, that's what he wrote) was already erased from the forums.

Maybe the going at the customer will get erased as well.

No its not, you can see how many prestige levels he has, what quests hes done, how many pets or mog items hes collected. It's a pretty exhaustive list and its clear the dudes done very little. How much appeals to him is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Yeah, Go ahead and keep that word twisting going. Making yourself look like a real champ, Fact of the matter is a DEV told somebody that has only beaten a 1/4 amount of content in legion yet still asking for "more" Maybe they should start playing the game before asking for more content.

Selfishness at its best " God, I know I am a fat deadbeat retard that can play 18 hours a day but fuck the millions of other players that have actually have their priorities straight and take care of family and work jobs, I clear content 2 days from it coming out and I want more! " That's the message I get every time I read shit like this. If you don't like other content then that's YOUR FAULT. Maybe you and people like you should man up to that instead of whining.
    So if I don't like every single thing in the game, it's my fault and I need to man up? What are you even saying? For the record, I have 4 kids and a full-time job, and haven't gone past LFR in two expansions, so I think you're pissing up the wrong tree.

Although it is always nice to have an opinion on the Internet and then have a tough guy come along to point out how wrong it is, based on literally nothing but reading incomprehension, so thanks for that.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

It doesn't matter what you do, if you focus on ONE thing, yeah, it'll seem as if there might not be enough content. And that is on you. Not blizz. I PVP, i do pet battles, i do some old raid transmog runs, I raid some. I have flying. Shit, plenty of content.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The poster he was bringing down a notch had not even done LFR and had done limited dungeon content. Its a matter of going into the meat of the expansion content, and the poster clearly didnt do that at all.
    That's not true at all. If he/you checked past the alt he posted in, you would see he has actually cleared the vast majority of legion content, including reps, nighthold, mythic dungeons, etc.

At this point, after 7.2, defending Legion as an expansion that offers a lot of content sounds like a bad joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is 'contnt people enjoy'

If you enjoy raids and mythics you're laughing, if not then 7.2 is lacking content
    What is it exactly that you enjoy then? Isn't dungeons and raids the core of the game? Everything you do as a character leads up to doing stuff in dungeons and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    That's not true at all. If he/you checked past the alt he posted in, you would see he has actually cleared the vast majority of legion content, including reps, nighthold, mythic dungeons, etc.

At this point, after 7.2, defending Legion as an expansion that offers a lot of content sounds like a bad joke.
    I log on every day and have plenty of stuff to do, for me there's a shit ton of content, maybe not for you, maybe its not your expac, can't please everyone.

I hate to see we live in a world today though that is so PC we can't call out a snarky customer, my old boss would be rolling over in his grave. Customers range from amazing to fucking retarded, some of the fucking retarded ones are ok in a way, but others... you're better off not having because they add nothing to your business. Like a lady who throws a fit because boneless wings don't have bones, or a guy who's cold salad isn't hot enough and throws the salad at the waitress. The day we can't ever call a customer out and the BS saying "the customer is always right" is held 100% true will be a sad day indeed. Everyone gets butthurt too easily now, even when its not directed at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I hate to see we live in a world today though that is so PC we can't call out a snarky customer, ...
    You can, just not when you are a company rep on a public forum.

The customer wasn't snarky either.

This isn't the case of a troll getting some words back from a blue. This is a case of a stupid blue not finding anything better than pick at a random poster and flaunt his armory to devalue his posts in the eyes of the public. Which failed hard, by the way, judging by the responses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Thank you, that's all I needed.

It looks like Ornyx made a dumb blanket statement based on a quick glance such as looking at their raid progression.

Was it dumb trolling? Yes.
    Was it unprofessional? That's for Blizzard to decide.
    Is it enough to merit him losing his job? Hell no.
    Even so, looking at his achievements, he has just barely finished all the mythic dungeons on may 15th. The game has been out for almost a year and the dude just finished doing mythic dungeons? So yeah he has more content to do that he just doesn't do. And completing the nighthold on LFR? Yeah that doesn't really count as doing "content." the moment he enters normal / heroic / mythic, thats when he can say hes actually done any meaningful content.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    You can, just not when you are a company rep on a public forum.

The customer wasn't snarky either.

This isn't the case of a troll getting some words back from a blue. This is a case of a stupid blue not finding anything better than pick at a random poster and flaunt his armory to devalue his posts in the eyes of the public. Which failed hard, by the way, judging by the responses.
    It didn't, is was completely true, guy calls out lacking content, doesn't participate in most of it. Sure he's done SOME raiding, and Some dungeons, but nothing over a +2 and who knows how much raiding cause he didn't post on the character that did it.

There's plenty of content in legion, just because one person can't find things to do doesn't mean there isn't. I log on every day and have shit to do every day for a couple of hours, that's more than most expansions can say. If someone can't find things to do now? well maybe wow isn't for them anymore, maybe they should try FFXIV, that's a lot more story/leveling based.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It didn't, is was completely true, guy calls out lacking content, doesn't participate in most of it. Sure he's done SOME raiding, and Some dungeons, but nothing over a +2 and who knows how much raiding cause he didn't post on the character that did it.
    I am sorry, but that's called "the guy did nearly all content there is, just not on the highest difficulty". You like multiple difficulties, good for you. He doesn't. He isn't alone in that. He did all of it from his point of view and nobody has any business saying "noooooo, you only did 25%, you are trolling". And most certainly not a blue.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    How bout we do this to all the people on these forums?
    If you just complain and talk shit you get an insta ban because if you don't have anything nice to say you can just piss off?

That would make sure that the Blizzard Rep can't talk back.

And people might be passionate but they want the game to change to "HOW THEY LIKE IT" which is why you see 9 million different requests and demands on a daily basis. ( I say requests, but really its just whine posts saying "BLIZZ LISTEN, I PAY SO I DECIDE")
    I am also passionate about chocolate ice-cream (actually love the stuff) but I don't go around giving my shitty opinion to the people making the ice-cream.
    Yes, you're correct.... 9 million "whiny" posts about why the game is bad, in one way or another, yet, Ornyx picked one out of those 9 million and decided to "armory shame" him. And yes, people want the game to cater to them, even if its crazy. Do I care if some random Joe gets content added that will make him happy? No, we want content to be added that makes us happy, as an individual person.

WoW is a different game for everyone that plays it, and not everyone is a raider. Armory achievements don't tell you what specific content each player likes. If he's only done 25% of Legion content, maybe that's 100% of the content he enjoys. Who knows.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain