Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    What do you find so compelling about 7.2 if you don't mind me asking? I've done the mage tower challenge, and have Concordance of the Legionfall.
    Seems like someone's new to the Jaylock threads.

Besides, that's not even Half of 7.2. Have you completed Mythic NH? Did you get your Chosen achieve?

OT: Good for Ornyx. We need more people like him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    LOL

Yes, you can bitch and moan about the car. If you are going to do that before the car maker, the rep will likely apologize for the issues you are having in advance and ask what they are so that maybe he could help with some. He will be awfully sincere, too. What he won't do is go personal and say that perhaps you didn't drive enough to tell a good car from a bad car, etc. Like Ornyx did.

Welcome to the real world.
    If a WoW server stops working while you're in it you get kicked off and can't play the game for a set period of time.
    If a car stops working while you're in it people could fucking die.

Can we please stop with the shitty false equivelencies because it's a terrible way to make a point...

Deleted
    I love how people are talking about SJWs when all there's to it is that an employee showed disrespectful behaviour to a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    LOL

Yes, i can bitch and moan about a car because i KNOW what i will get when i buy it. I know EVERYTHING. I know what's inside, outside, the consumes, the speed, EVERY FUCKING THING. Then, if something is not working as intended I CAN COMPLAIN.

But this is not TRUE FOR EVERYTHING. And HUGE NEWS, it's NOT TRUE FOR WOW. When i buy the expansion, i don't fucking KNOW what will happen 10 days after. Maybe Blizzard will fail and everything shutted off. Maybe i will get 1000000 AK levels for free. Maybe not. THIS KIND of PRODUCT can't be COMPARED with a fucking MEAL or a CAR.

There is ONE difference between a CAR and WOW, in the lattest i CAN ALWAYS STOP PLAYING. That's all, easy peasy. I don't like this patch? Stop play. I like the next one? Play again. YOU PAY FOR THE BASE EXPANSION FEATURES AND THEN YOU PAY FOR THE PATCH. I don't pay for a FUCKING "promise" during a panel on blizzcon, i pay for the PATCH NOTES. "Oh, they are not giving me X dungeon next patch? Well, i will stop playing". Voilà. Simple as that.

As you said, welcome to the real world.
    Un-needed caps there.....

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Bullying, seriously? If that's bullying to you I would hate for you to experience actual bullying.
    I said borderline.

He didn't single him out more than any other person he's replied to. Looking up his armory is a natural thing to do if someone feels like they can't find anything to do when there is plenty, clearly they must have missed something. It's not like your armory is some personal private thing no-one is allowed to look at, it's quite the opposite in fact, it's meant for people to look at.

Also, "laughing at how little content he's done"? You interpret things in very, very strange ways if you seriously believe that.
    That is how I read/perceived it, yes. And why did he peg this one particular guy? I bet you could armory every single person that complains about lack of content and find some flaw in the content they've completed.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I love how people are talking about SJWs when all there's to it is that an employee showed disrespectful behaviour to a customer.
    Its exactly what this shit community needs, a slap in the face for being obnoxious and disgusting 100% of the time.
    The customer isn't always right and in the case of WoW the customer is 99.9% of the time wrong and should be told they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    The reality that you think it's acceptable for someone to lose their job because of a bit of snark aimed towards an idiot.
    Lose "an idiot" and "a bit of snark". The issue is a company rep getting personal at a customer, on a public forum no less. This is actually a pretty good reason to relieve the company rep from his job, your opponent is completely right about that.

Meanwhile, people are showing dis-respect to the Blizzard staff.

#Equality

Should Blizzard just take the hate? Nada. I agree, they should fix some shit. However, some people complain to complain. And, because of that, they need to be taught a lesson. They don't work for blizzard, so they shouldn't cry about shit. Give FEEDBACK, not 2 year old hate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Idiotic response from Ornyx.

This situration could be handled totally in other way. The guy wasn't trolling/joking or anything, he just used a proper argument and received a stupid response from GM.

As I expected - plenty of extremes in both sides on the forum.

People seem to miss the point, that guy had right...
    Let's skip the CM answer, but cmon, the guy was blatantly trolling. How in the hell you expect a decent answer when you just say "There is no content". With that kind of attitude you are 1) A troll; 2) You open your side to a lot of critics, because i can say "Go complete all achievements in WoW voilà content" for example; 3) There is nothing constructive to discuss with you.

I don't see any point to "Miss" with that kind of post. And sorry, i don't want to imagine or fill his "void", i usually say what and why i don't like something, i don't let other do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    If a WoW server stops working while you're in it you get kicked off and can't play the game for a set period of time.
    If a car stops working while you're in it people could fucking die.

Can we please stop with the shitty false equivelencies because it's a terrible way to make a point...
    It wasn't me who brought in cars, just in case. It was Rorcanna trying to construct the argument for Ornyx being right. I responded to the supposed equivalency that was already there.

Lose "an idiot" and "a bit of snark". The issue is a company rep getting personal at a customer, on a public forum no less. This is actually a pretty good reason to relieve the company rep from his job, your opponent is completely right about that.
    Oh yeah, just ignore the fact that someone's bashing on Blizzard for un-needed reasoning, that'll help.

Why ban Ornyx? He didn't even act like tough shit. He was making reasonable points....

Deleted
    Exactly. It's unprofessional and rude.

Also - who knows if the player would actually do some more content if they had designed the progression system like we had in TBC and Wrath? God knows how many players don't raid anymore because of bazillion difficulties, no BiS items anymore thanks to neverending possiblities of fucking random upgrades, and endless AP grind. I know that these are the reasons why I don't even thought about organised raiding or pugging in this expansion. I only do casual content because everything else is not accessible to me anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Jaylock

This thread needs a poll:
    Do you think Ornyx's response was fine?
    1. Yes
    2. No.
    3. Hell yes!

I would vote #3.

Deleted
    And as you can see by the myriad of responses on both the official forums and MMO-Champion, most people are in favour of Ornyx and only the thin-skinned are the ones who are making a big deal out of this.

So what makes you so right?

Are people seriously triggered by this? All Ornyx did was make a fair come-back. Do you expect Blizzard to just take childish behavior? No? Well, do you ALSO expect them to be nice about such situation? Hell no.

Gotta bite the king, to be the king, like I always say....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    I said borderline.
    It wasn't anywhere near borderline, the word bullying shouldn't even cross your mind when reading that.

That is how I read/perceived it, yes. And why did he peg this one particular guy? I bet you could armory every single person that complains about lack of content and find some flaw in the content they've completed.
    That is a very strange interpretation, why would you even consider something like that?

Maybe he does look up other people's armoury, and in this particular case the person had completed so little amount of content that he felt it was worth mentioning that there is plenty more for them to do. As I said, your armoury is not some personal diary no-one is allowed to look at, it's up there for everyone to see at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post

Also - who knows if the player would actually do some more content if they had designed the progression system like we had in TBC and Wrath? God knows how many players don't raid anymore because of bazillion difficulties, no BiS items anymore thanks to neverending possiblities of fucking random upgrades, and endless AP grind. I know that these are the reasons why I don't even thought about organised raiding or pugging in this expansion. I only do casual content because everything else is not accessible to me anymore.
    It's not unprofessional, nor is it rude. He's doing his job JUST fine. People gotta grow up, and learn to be constructive with their shit, ya know?

Also, I still raid. And that's mainly for the reasons you mentioned....so....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Meanwhile, people are showing dis-respect to the Blizzard staff.

#Equality

Should Blizzard just take the hate? Nada. I agree, they should fix some shit. However, some people complain to complain. And, because of that, they need to be taught a lesson. They don't work for blizzard, so they shouldn't cry about shit. Give FEEDBACK, not 2 year old hate.
    I do agree that some people just complain to complain, yes. But weren't we all taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all? IMO, the Blizz rep should've just ignored the post, like he does with all of the other ones.

Also, people generally make posts on the forums when they like the game, because they are passionate about it, and want it to be the best. That's the vibe I get. If I don't like a particular aspect about a game I don't care about, I probably won't rush to the forums to make a post about it.
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post

Care to show me some proof that "so many" players to raid anymore because of the reasons you mentioned? Or is it just you personally that doesn't like it and a handful or others that might agree with you?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Oh yeah, just ignore the fact that someone's bashing on Blizzard for un-needed reasoning, that'll help.

Why ban Ornyx? He didn't even act like tough shit. He was making reasonable points....
    Yes, what the customer said doesn't even matter. You got that right. Not that the customer said something wrong, mind you. But it's not even important what he said.

You don't pick on the armory of your customer to make a point. That's unprofessional.