Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I will play the Devil's advocate here and tell you that this proves there is an investigation going on. I am pretty sure what they want is a material proof: email, documents, pictures, conversations, you know, tangible things.
    Trump's lawyer, who according to Steel's dossier was a go-between is likely getting subpoenaed soon since he's refusing to cooperate. Former WH press officer Boris Epshtein is under investigation too. So yeah, they're covering all the bases.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that literally every Trump admin member is under investigation though, nothing to do with Trump though! : P
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Trump's lawyer, who according to Steel's dossier was a go-between is likely getting subpoenaed soon since he's refusing to cooperate. Former WH press officer Boris Epshtein is under investigation too. So yeah, they're covering all the bases.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that literally every Trump admin member is under investigation though, nothing to do with Trump though! : P
    I mean, I'd put "Trump was a willing puppet, and not actually any kind of grand orchestrator," at about a 50% probability right about now. He very well could just be along for the ride that everyone else put him on. I would have had that scenario much lower a few weeks ago, but the more we see of Trump, the more we realize he's not an evil mastermind, he's a bumbling buffoon who couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag. But even if he wasn't the primary orchestrator, it still means he'd be guilty of more or less the same shit.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I mean, I'd put "Trump was a willing puppet, and not actually any kind of grand orchestrator," at about a 50% probability right about now. He very well could just be along for the ride that everyone else put him on. I would have had that scenario much lower a few weeks ago, but the more we see of Trump, the more we realize he's not an evil mastermind, he's a bumbling buffoon who couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag. But even if he wasn't the primary orchestrator, it still means he'd be guilty of more or less the same shit.
    Which is why I still think Trump won't go down for actively colluding, if he does.

With the evidence we have now, if it's all true, it's more likely he'll go down on obstruction of justice charges and later possibly charges related to RICO. Manafort, Page, Flynn, Sessions, Cohen, and Kushner are all looking like the parties that brokered the deals and actively colluded, with GOP officials like Ryan and McConnell (and possibly others like Gowdy and Rubio who directly benefited that election cycle) knowing about the laundered money but accepting it.

Trump is too much of a fucking moron to play a game like this. It's far more likely he simply knew about some of what was going on but aided in the cover up to help his family and friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Which is why I still think Trump won't go down for actively colluding, if he does.

With the evidence we have now, if it's all true, it's more likely he'll go down on obstruction of justice charges and later possibly charges related to RICO. Manafort, Page, Flynn, Sessions, Cohen, and Kushner are all looking like the parties that brokered the deals and actively colluded, with GOP officials like Ryan and McConnell (and possibly others like Gowdy and Rubio who directly benefited that election cycle) knowing about the laundered money but accepting it.

Trump is too much of a fucking moron to play a game like this. It's far more likely he simply knew about some of what was going on but aided in the cover up to help his family and friends.
    You make all good points here, but you missed 1 person in this entire reply. Rex Tillerson. He also had major ties to Russia being the CEO of Exxon that brokered a $500 billion deal with Russia for their oil and whatnot in Siberia. He should be monitored as well.