Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious Shalcker. As someone not actively engaged in the discussion but following several of these threads, is there anything you think is a little amiss about the whole situation? Because boiling down your comments essentially comes to a fairly infantile characteristic of: Trump good, Russia good, Western establishment bad. You post consistently in every thread relating to Trump or Russia with the same approach.

To outward appearances, your interjections in these various threads always come across not as someone discussing things in good faith, but as someone seeking to derail discussions in irrelevant details, muddy the waters and introduce a perception of doubt or confusion where there is none.

If I was looking to hire someone to conduct discussions on social media or online platforms to represent a specific agenda regardless of the right or wrongs of said agenda, your post history from the very beginning to the very end would fit the bill, and I'll feel I had got my moneys worth. And I don't doubt you'll keep doing what you're doing, not from any sense of conviction either.

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    I'm curious Shalcker. As someone not actively engaged in the discussion but following several of these threads, is there anything you think is a little amiss about the whole situation? Because boiling down your comments essentially comes to a fairly infantile characteristic of: Trump good, Russia good, Western establishment bad. You post consistently in every thread relating to Trump or Russia with the same approach.

To outward appearances, your interjections in these various threads always come across not as someone discussing things in good faith, but as someone seeking to derail discussions in irrelevant details, muddy the waters and introduce a perception of doubt or confusion where there is none.

If I was looking to hire someone to conduct discussions on social media or online platforms to represent a specific agenda regardless of the right or wrongs of said agenda, your post history from the very beginning to the very end would fit the bill, and I'll feel I had got my moneys worth. And I don't doubt you'll keep doing what you're doing, not from any sense of conviction either.
    Funny enough Shalcker is an admitted Russian nationalist and has tried to defend outright war crimes ordered by Putin in threads before.

I'm surprised people don't just have him ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I'm surprised people don't just have him ignored.
    I'm already there.
    Only so much bullshit and denial I can tolerate before I have to reluctantly concede that the he just will refuse anything remotely resembling reasoning and logic.
    I mean he'll likely keep on going long after treason charges have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

If he doesn't live in Russia then he needs to move there.

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Actually I don't say "Trump good". Only that he was better choice out of the two given (by a hair).

Russia isn't necessarily good either. Imperialism isn't particularly humane, but it works. And if you do it you might as well do it right. Sometimes there are positive things coming from it, sometimes there are negative things, it's not black and white. It isn't necessarily best theoretical system but it's the one we ended up with, and there are no real possible alternatives in sight.

And since imperialism was used exactly at a time when world was "multi-polar", everything that gets world closer to such status is positive as far as Russian position is concerned. EU/Merkel declaring they should disentangle from US is positive from this perspective. More centres of power means return of actual diplomacy rather then "our way or highway" as it seems to be practised by West currently.

Because details matter. If you ignore every detail and historical perspective obviously you can have perception of certainty where there is none.

This quote from Zbigniew Brzezinski seems relevant:
    Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news.

Actually remembering things beyond last day news is how you fight this in yourself. It doesn't come naturally, you have to practice. And this forum provides lots of practice.

Sometimes convincing others is a bonus, not a goal.

It is easy to think that given media narrative. That also what gets Trumpers to think Soros paid for anti-Trump protests. You're no different from them in this regard.

I just like things being actually proven. I happen to have love for truth even if, or perhaps because it doesn't have much place in world of politics.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-05-29 at 07:38 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And yet, since then he asked for immunity, and has invoked the 5th amendment, and now was subpoenaed. But if anyone needs to fucking keep up, it is you.
    Right because big allegations have been alleged and so far they have absolutely shit to show for it. Right now, I bet if Flynn's tires rolled 2 inchs over the white line, dems will be calling for the firing squad. Democrats need someones blood, anyones blood at this point to keep their conspiracy theories some legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Right because big allegations have been alleged and so far they have absolutely shit to show for it. Right now, I bet if Flynn's tires rolled 2 inchs over the white line, dems will be calling for the firing squad. Democrats need someones blood, anyones blood at this point to keep their conspiracy theories some legitimacy.
    Just because you are ignoring everything or not getting the entire story, doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't. You aren't known for speaking anything but bullshit.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just because you are ignoring everything or not getting the entire story, doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't. You aren't known for speaking anything but bullshit.
    What exactly am I ignoring? The fact that a conspiracy theory has been thrusted into the news, yet they have zero evidence to show for it? I mean, if their were ANY evidence to verify your claims, we could actually have a discussion. But, you, nor anyone else, has evidence. So, if that's bullshit, glad I'm known for it because it's very telling what the standard is for you, if that's the standard for me.

John Brennan has knowingly lied to congress before

What exactly am I ignoring? The fact that a conspiracy theory has been thrusted into the news, yet they have zero evidence to show for it? I mean, if their were ANY evidence to verify your claims, we could actually have a discussion. But, you, nor anyone else, has evidence. So, if that's bullshit, glad I'm known for it because it's very telling what the standard is for you, if that's the standard for me.
    This is exactly what you are ignoring. You keep claiming this is a conspiracy theory. The evidence seems to be damning enough to make people from his campaign and cabinet resign, but you are ignoring it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is exactly what you are ignoring. You keep claiming this is a conspiracy theory. The evidence seems to be damning enough to make people from his campaign and cabinet resign, but you are ignoring it.
    What evidence?

What evidence?
    How about that Flynn was colluding with Russians? How about that Manafort was paid by pro-Russian Dictator from Ukraine? Or how about that Carter Page was apparently stupid enough to give Russians documents unknowingly because he was an idiot? He was actually RECRUITED by Russians.

How about that Flynn was colluding with Russians?
    So far all we have is "talked with Russians, mentioned sanctions, made no promises". If he was colluding with anyone that would be Turkey.

How about that Manafort was paid by pro-Russian Dictator from Ukraine?
    Who wasn't pro-Russian (after all, he was pushing for Association Agreement until very end) and in fact was named as "guy we can work with" by US embassy cables there at the time when Manafort helped him...

Or how about that Carter Page was apparently stupid enough to give Russians documents unknowingly because he was an idiot? He was actually RECRUITED by Russians.
    So, he was used in his hope he'll get some possibilities later... and that proves what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    So far all we have is "talked with Russians, mentioned sanctions, made no promises". If he was colluding with anyone that would be Turkey.

Who wasn't pro-Russian (after all, he was pushing for Association Agreement until very end) and in fact was named as "guy we can work with" by US embassy cables there at the time when Manafort helped him...

So, he was used in his hope he'll get some possibilities later... and that proves what exactly?
    The mere fact that he resigned says it was more than just mentioned sanctions. Otherwise he wouldn't have quit, wouldn't be pleading the 5th, and wouldn't be asking for immunity.

The fact that Manafort was being paid by a Pro-Russian dictator and that he didn't declare it, means he was working with Russia.

Carter Page was recruited by Russians because he was an idiot. But Trump still hired him to do whatever he did in Trump's campaign.

But, what do you care? Your dear leader now has a puppet for a president.

The mere fact that he resigned says it was more than just mentioned sanctions. Otherwise he wouldn't have quit, wouldn't be pleading the 5th, and wouldn't be asking for immunity.
    Totally like Clinton staff (which as far as i remember did everything you mention)! ...and in the end, there was nothing.

Sorry, those suspicions might be unfounded in the end.

The fact that Manafort was being paid by a Pro-Russian dictator and that he didn't declare it, means he was working with Russia.
    Again, it wasn't "pro-Russian" dictator, if anything it was "pro-EU dictator" at the time Manafort helped him.

10+ Year Old Account
    What evidence?
    Wow. I don't think anyone could exemplify a Trump voter better than this.

There are currently three full-on federal investigations running concurrently. They are figuratively tripping over each other to get to such things as interviews, subpoenas, and grand juries. Flynn was fired for this remember. Say "there isn't strong enough proof" all you want, even though the jury's literally still out. But to simply say there is no evidence is beyond willful ignorance and balls-deep into willful retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wow. I don't think anyone could exemplify a Trump voter better than this.

There are currently three full-on federal investigations running concurrently. They are figuratively tripping over each other to get to such things as interviews, subpoenas, and grand juries. Flynn was fired for this remember. Say "there isn't strong enough proof" all you want, even though the jury's literally still out. But to simply say there is no evidence is beyond willful ignorance and balls-deep into willful retardation.
    I will play the Devil's advocate here and tell you that this proves there is an investigation going on. I am pretty sure what they want is a material proof: email, documents, pictures, conversations, you know, tangible things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I will play the Devil's advocate here and tell you that this proves there is an investigation going on. I am pretty sure what they want is a material proof: email, documents, pictures, conversations, you know, tangible things.
    Grand juries arent impanelled cause feels

Russia confirmed this months ago... how is this new ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Totally like Clinton staff (which as far as i remember did everything you mention)! ...and in the end, there was nothing.

Sorry, those suspicions might be unfounded in the end.

Again, it wasn't "pro-Russian" dictator, if anything it was "pro-EU dictator" at the time Manafort helped him.
    No, sorry it was a Pro-Russian billionaire that was paying Manafort to get Ukraine back into Russia. But the ledger found in the safe of the Ukrainian dictator shows the transactions.

"Guy from CIA said Trump has talked with Russians before." Breaking on CNN tonight! I'm sure the GOP controlled house is drawing up the impeachment any time now guys.