Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The President has been getting more negative press than usual lately. His list of allegations are but not limited to.....

I just want to know that Im not being duped by the MSM.
    DISCLAIMER: @ Endus and the other moderators - none of this is a "conspiracy theory" , it is my opinion and if you don't like it I really could not give a flying fuck. The OP asked a question and I am answering him, based on MY opinion.

Yes. You are being lied to on a daily basis by the MSM. The reason for this is simple - they (not just the MSM, but the politicians on Capitol Hill) absolutely cannot stand the fact that a loutish person such as Trump could EVER be allowed to play in their sandbox. Every single politician on the Hill has spent their entire political lives being forced to kiss someone's ass to get to their current positions. They have been bought and sold by everyone from the local special interests to national companies. They are forced to do this because they need those people's money to become elected - it costs a lot to be a politician that wins.

Trump circumvented all of it - and it pisses them off to no end. He was never a mayor, state politician, etc. He never held one elected political office before he stepped over all of those people on the Hill and became POTUS. In their minds, he never "paid his dues" so he has NO RIGHT to be the POTUS.

Now, the MSM is another story. In their opinion, they are the ones that get to decide what is right and wrong, in regards to politics and how you should live your life. They hate they fact that a loutish person like Trump is basically undermining them in every way and taking the narrative away from them. They are used to being able to label someone a "racist" and then watch that person be destroyed. They cannot believe that they tried every tactic they had in their book and not one of them stopped Trump from being elected.

There is also some other factors at play here, regarding the MSM. Basically, the ONLY folks that are consistently reporting all the new "gotcha" stores are two news orgs - the New York Time and the Washington Post.

Carlos Slim, who is Mexican and one the wealthiest man in the world, owns nearly 20% of the NYT. The Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, founder and chairman of Amazon. Both of those individuals have a majorly vested interest in trying to destroy Trump. Aside from the fact that find him socially unacceptable, Trump directly threatens them. How so, you may ask?

Regarding Carlos Slim, he realizes the negative economic impact on Mexico from Trump's stance on illegal immigration, NAFTA, and illegal drugs. If you think that the Mexican government's opposition to the Wall is about the "poor people that are forced to find a better life" (in essence admitting their own country sucks), you are sadly mistaken. The reason why Mexico - and Carlos Slim - are against the Wall is because it will impede the flow of people and drugs, which will directly impact their economy. What, you think that the drug cartels could operate with such impunity if they were not paying off the Mexican government? The only reason they advocate for the "human rights" aspect is because they know they have no legitimate excuse for illegal immigration/illegal drugs so they go after people's "feelings" - trying to make YOU feel guilty.

Regarding Jeff Bezos, Bezos is also one of the richest men in the world. During the campaign, Trump stated more than once that he may look at breaking up the Amazon monopoly, and that Bezos has a major anti-trust problem. How do you think Bezos feels about that?

Now, I am going to now directly answer your questions:

"Contact with Russian persons during election campaign"

Trump has NEVER been accused of this. Some of his campaign staff has. Trump, himself, is not under investigation (at least that we know off at this time)

"Knowledge of Flynn's misconduct with the Russians"

Possibly, he did not believe Sally Yates and wanted to conduct his own internal investigation, which is why it took 2 weeks to fire Flynn. The point is - when he found out that Flynn lied to him directly, he FIRED HIM.

"Attempts to coerce Comey's investigation"

There is NO PROOF of this - all you have is a reporter saying that some "anonymous source" READ him a "supposed memo" over the phone. The reporter DID NOT see the memo, so no concrete proof exists. The only proof that actually exists says Trump hasn't done a damn thing to impede any investigation. Comey said it and so did McAbe, 2 days after Trump fired Comey.

"Firing Comey to snuff out the Russian investigation"

See answer above.

"Asking intelligence officials to ease off the Russian investigation"

Again - absolutely NO PROOF. Just another story based on what an "anonymous source" SAID.

"Disclosure of sensitive information to foreign agents"

He has every right to disclose whatever he feels like - that is NOT against the law. And, as we have learned, he did nothing wrong in what he shared with Russia. Do no try to equate discussing laptop bombs with Trump giving away the nuclear codes. The MSM completley blew that incident out of proportion.

"Russia caught attempting to sway the US election"

Russia has been trying to influence elections all over the world since before you were born - and they are not gonna stop. Let me ask you - do you REALLY think Russia in any way influenced the 2016 election? As many liberal/progressives are fond of pointing out - Hillary WON the popular vote (so I guess the Ruskies did not do so great of a job, eh?) So in what way did the Russians "sway" the election? Also, you have NO PROOF that they "hacked" the DNC server. The DNC did their own forensics and refused to turn over their server to the FBI. The "intelligence community" says that Russia tried to exert influence, but where is THEIR proof? All you have is a bunch of allegations - just like with Trump.

Here is something you won't see in the MSM. Remember , Trump is a "racist" (according to them). Notice that they only white person there is Ivanka. Also, pay close attention to the young guy in the back say "I LOVE my President Trump". This is how REAL Americans feel about Trump - they pay no attention the people in MSM. There isn't a single fucking REAL American amongst them. Not a one.

--SNIP--

Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-25 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    DISCLAIMER: @ Endus and the other moderators - none of this is a "conspiracy theory" , it is my opinion and if you don't like it I really could not give a flying fuck. The OP asked a question and I am answering him, based on MY opinion.
    Uh...that doesn't prevent it from being a conspiracy theory. Hey, I think you are part of the illuminati -- it's not a conspiracy theory it's just my opinion. People who peddle conspiracy garbage fully believe it's real.

Just...y'know...when you inevitably get banned again and wonder why.

"Disclosure of sensitive information to foreign agents"

He has every right to disclose whatever he feels like - that is NOT against the law. And, as we have learned, he did nothing wrong in what he shared with Russia. Do no try to equate discussing laptop bombs with Trump giving away the nuclear codes. The MSM completley blew that incident out of proportion.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/33...ines-president

So there's nothing wrong with telling the President of the Philippines about the location of two nuclear submarines when there is literally no reason for him to do so?

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/33...ines-president

A call transcript between President Trump and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte reveals that Trump boasted about two U.S. nuclear submarines near North Korea.

Trump, who spoke by phone with Duterte on April 29, addressed the possibility of a strike on North Korea using the submarines. A transcript of the conversation was published by The Intercept.

“We have a lot of firepower over there,” Trump said in the transcript, an official document of the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs.

“We have two submarines — the best in the world — we have two nuclear submarines — not that we want to use them at all,” Trump continues. “I’ve never seen anything like they are but we don’t have to use this but he could be crazy so we will see what happens.”

The Defense Department historically does not reveal the locations of its submarines, since keeping the vessels’ movements secret is key to their missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    So there's nothing wrong with telling the President of the Philippines about the location of two nuclear submarines when there is literally no reason for him to do so?
    Why is there this assumption that Trump's telling the truth about this? Isn't he "The President who lies" in the mind of people who've taken a set against him in the first place?

Trump supporters give off a cult vibe to me, so yea they think only what glorius leader says is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Grade A Nation bashing.

Remember folks on MMO Champ only US nation bashing is allowed.
    oh come on, it's not like the US doesnt deserve every bash it gets.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    They're lying​ so yes.
    Who is "they"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Who is "they"?
    People against Trump trying to impeach him. They're the enemies of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Why is there this assumption that Trump's telling the truth about this? Isn't he "The President who lies" in the mind of people who've taken a set against him in the first place?
    Personally I am more concerned about the fact that Trump was praising the guy for being a mass murderer and committing atrocities. I am sure Trump supporters will defend this as some kind of master strategy but Trump has a type and it is those who slaughter people.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    People against Trump trying to impeach him. They're the enemies of this country.
    People seeking the truth are enemies of this country? We should value a person above the Constitution?

How do you feel when your own President admits to lying and obstruction of justice? Do you think he should keep a job he colluded with a enemy foreign government to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    He lied about sending the fleet to North Korea anyways, so why would he be telling the truth about this ?

Regardless of what Trump supporters might claim, Treason is still Treason, and the President is not above the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    People seeking the truth are enemies of this country? We should value a person above the Constitution?

How do you feel when your own President admits to lying and obstruction of justice? Do you think he should keep a job he colluded with a enemy foreign government to get?
    It isn't the truth though, it's an alternative truth and for that they should be in prison by about now. And noone is saying that. but Trump hasn't done anything to get him impeached, he hasn't worked with the russians. It's a bunch of silly nonsense. You should take your own advice from your first sight some more cause I sure as heck haven't believed in anything, the facts are the media has been lying against Trump, he hasn't done anything to get impeached, and he has not worked with the russians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    He lied about sending the fleet to North Korea anyways, so why would he be telling the truth about this ?

Regardless of what Trump supporters might claim, Treason is still Treason, and the President is not above the law.
    He hasn't committed treason though.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't the truth though, it's an alternative truth and for that they should be in prison by about now. And noone is saying that. but Trump hasn't done anything to get him impeached, he hasn't worked with the russians. It's a bunch of silly nonsense. You should take your own advice from your first sight some more cause I sure as heck haven't believed in anything, the facts are the media has been lying against Trump, he hasn't done anything to get impeached, and he has not worked with the russians.
    Are Trump's own words a lie? When he admitted to Obstruction of Justice - were his own words a lie? Or was he telling the truth?

Senate Intel heads get broad subpoena power in Russia probe

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee now have broad authority to issue subpoenas in the Russia investigation without a full committee vote, Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said Thursday.
    The panel voted unanimously to give Burr and Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.) the blanket authority for the duration of the investigation into Russia's election meddling and possible collusion with President Trump's campaign.
    The two Senate leaders must be in agreement in order to issue an order.

-----------------------

It seems the committee have seen enough to warrant giving them such power.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It seems the committee have seen enough to warrant giving them such power.
    Yeah, but where's the evidence?!?!?!

/s

That's definitely an interesting development, things seemed to slow down a bit this week but there's definitely still a lot going on behind the scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Trump's own words a lie? When he admitted to Obstruction of Justice - were his own words a lie? Or was he telling the truth?
    He never admitted it nor said it so?

15+ Year Old Account
    Trying to shut down investigations and firing someone because they refused to shut down said investigation are both something Trump has admitted to doing.

Both are obstructions of justice.

Ergo...?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He did, his very own words, several times. I'm not sure how you don't know this fact. Donald Trump admitted to firing Comey because of the Russia investigation. How do you not know this?

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems you've confused being an ally of an ideology or a party with being an ally of this country. Trumpkins have repeatedly declared their undying love for values that go against this country's values and laws, simply because it aligns with their personal views.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"Contact with Russian persons during election campaign"

Trump has NEVER been accused of this. Some of his campaign staff has. Trump, himself, is not under investigation (at least that we know off at this time)
    I'm not going to dissect most of what you said, but there have been multiple instances where the Trump camp has either denied or not disclosed information about associates meeting wth Russian officials- meetings that were later confirmed after being uncovered by the media. Is their lack of transparency either suspicious or worrisome to you?

This is how REAL Americans feel about Trump - they pay no attention the people in MSM. There isn't a single fucking REAL American amongst them. Not a one.
    This is what really irks me. Not just from you, but from the right-wing media that drives it too.

You can rail against the MSM. I don't care. You can rage against liberals (often completely misrepresenting the liberal viewpoint). Whatever.

You don't get to decide who is or isn't a "real" American. Rush Fucking Limbaugh and his ilk don't get to decide who is a "real" American.