Extending Mythic Lockouts, with gap-week. (Absent core raiders)

I wanted to ask and clarify a situation w/ Mythic Lockouts.

1. We are currently working on Mythic Guldan - Week of 5/23
    2. A few Core people will be missing the following week (2 healers, main tank, core DPS - Week of 5/30)
    3. Instead of doing Gul'dan with sub-optimal lineup...can the guild do lower mythic (likely clear 7/10m easily without the Core) - Week of 5/30
    4. Then everybody rejoins our original M-Guldan (Week of 5/23) lockout the following week? (The missing Core extending their 5/23 lockouts) - Week of 6/6

It's a bit of an unusual dilemma we have, so wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience with extending Mythic Lockouts on progression bosses.
    (We just want to get back to Gul'dan ASAP instead of doin Aug/Eli again etc)

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Revoldt; 2017-05-24 at 08:21 AM.

I am pretty sure this is not possible.

Deleted
    Assuming you're raiding 3 days a week, I'd say from my guilds experience in Nighthold, that clearing 7/10 mythic in one night isn't unrealistic, that is what we're doing when we're farming (haven't killed Guldan yet). But it takes us 2 raid nights to get back on progress on Elisande, killing Star Augur on a couple of pulls on the second night.
    But it really is a question if you need the gear from the farm run, and if you do I'd say go for it only if you can lear up to Guldan in 2 raid nights then having core raiders come back.

Deleted
    If it is not in the same week and there are some with the 5/23 Mythic ID that do not participate in the 5/30 week, then you can extend their ID in the week after and be directly at Gul'dan.

The only thing you cannot do is switch within one ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    If it is not in the same week and there are some with the 5/23 Mythic ID that do not participate in the 5/30 week, then you can extend their ID in the week after and be directly at Gul'dan.

The only thing you cannot do is switch within one ID.
    Excellent thanks!
    We only raid 2 nights, 6 hours, so every hour on M-Guldan is very precious to us lol

(It's also why we don't want to risk spending extra time on bosses that won't get us Cutting Edge)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    Excellent thanks!
    We only raid 2 nights, 6 hours, so every hour on M-Guldan is very precious to us lol

(It's also why we don't want to risk spending extra time on bosses that won't get us Cutting Edge)
    Just make sure that in the week 6/6, those that extended their 5/23 ID enter the dungeon first and ideally also have lead.

what you'd do is have one person extend the guldan lockout, then the rest of the raid could do the first seven bosses or whatever. The week afterward the person who extended can extend again, and the rest of your raid can be back on guldan.

the character that extends the guldan lockout won't be able to partipate in the farm clear, but you can use an alt or something by having them zone in and inherit the lockout.