Deleted

Concordance now 4000 base?

Concordance of the Legionfall seems to be 4000 Stat and 300 additional for every point now. At least the change is active in eu

Deleted
    Just noticed it. Nice catch.

So a 2% dmg increase base, and 0.15% per point after. The base is now very nice, but the points after are still lackluster and won't be worth farming past the easy points (likely around 60-65)

Deleted
    I've gotta ask, WHY, this seems so pointless.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    can confirm, very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still think they should add more ranks to the trait and make additional ranks even more pathetic just so we can laugh at tryhards insisting they HAVE TO CAP IT! (at least until someone dies trying)

- - - Updated - - -

To make reaching 52 a rewarding goal but making points past it comparatively weak
    I'm gonna take your suggestion a step further and say that point 52 is fine, 53-99 should reward 100 extra stat, and then point 100 should give 5000 with no ICD. Just a nice, random proc that could theoretically be up 100% of the time. And that would give the grinders something to drool over as they work their way through multiple trillions of AP.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Who really cares at this point because in 7.3 it will be revamped again and Lore can make a video about how awesome AK 40-50 will be..

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Who really cares at this point because in 7.3 it will be revamped again and Lore can make a video about how awesome AK 40-50 will be..
    and people will complain about t on the forums.

proc rate supposedly buffed as well

concordance went from around a 1% damage increase to around 3% with each subsequent rank going from around .1% to .22%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    Between 20 and 30% uptime for me against raid bosses, same as before

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post

concordance went from around a 1% damage increase to around 3% with each subsequent rank going from around .1% to .22%.
    Where tf are your 3% and .22% numbers coming from? We don't know the ppm changes.

The theory was 2 rppm, which if my math is correct means 2.8% initially and 0.21% after, but that is only a THEORY.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie View Post
    Between 20 and 30% uptime for me against raid bosses, same as before
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...52620767600640

Beforehand, you could get 12%-42%, all this will really do is balance it out to make people get 20%+ more consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha
    This is exactly my reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Where tf are your 3% and .22% numbers coming from? We don't know the ppm changes.

The theory was 2 rppm, which if my math is correct means 2.8% initially and 0.21% after, but that is only a THEORY.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...52620767600640

Beforehand, you could get 12%-42%, all this will really do is balance it out to make people get 20%+ more consistently.
    Yeah, just going off the 2 ppm theory. Not sure if its correct, but it has been buffed. May have jumped the gun a tad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post

Thats nice, found some fight in my logs where the uptime was really low

Nice compensation since we will get less traits overall.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This is a great change if you take the time to think about it.

AK knowledge is lower - we hit the droppoff point where diminishing returns from AP grinding lands on us faster.

To compensate, they set concordance at a higher base so that people get to the point of feeling like it makes a difference faster. They make it so that its worth it to farm a couple extra points, because the difference between 52 and 55 will be 900mainstat, which will be noticeable, but past 55 there probably wont be much point to the grind.

In other words, a proc that seems noticeable, an upgrade for your main every once in awhile, and alt friendly because you dont have to grind for 5 years.

I think Blizzard really really got this one right.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrie View Post
    Concordance of the Legionfall seems to be 4000 Stat and 300 additional for every point now. At least the change is active in eu
    well now you at least knwo what they nerfed ap with +300 stat to proc per point it will be worth to farm

so grind grind grind without ak 50 :P

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well now you at least knwo what they nerfed ap with +300 stat to proc per point it will be worth to farm

so grind grind grind without ak 50 :P
    Yep. Have fun lol.