Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't really feel like they are the worst but, given how Blizzard made the first few games I ever played, I do feel disappointed that I can't see it as my favorite game company anymore. Just some bad choices so I now much more prefer CD Project Red, FROMSOFTWARE and TaleWorlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    If you think Blizzard is the worst then I don't know what to tell you. EA and Ubisoft are way worse.

Anyway, in before the lock.
    Yup.. I agree, the list could go on.. I still think Blizzard lies in the top 10 compared to the bottom of the worst.

And well, a lock should be soon, it IS an 'I quit' thread, after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Mikey View Post
    What a u~turn it's been over the past 10 years. Not gonna spend another penny on their moneygrabbers garbage.

From overpriced in game services to poor development processes.

To destroying Diablo my favourite franchise and telling blatant lies about what content it would contain.

Siphoning as much money from your players with as little effort as you possibly can.

Goodbye. Sorry not sorry.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ATVI?p=ATVI

10y

Doesn't look like a U at all actually... looks like they are doing better than ever.

If you care to provide something other than your nondescript albeit bias anecdotal experience, I'd be interested to see what that would look like. If not, they were doing fine before your meltdown, they'll be doing fine after.

I will say this. Their systems design in Legion was ,and still is, terrible ......what a way to ruin a once great mmo. Just an opinion of course

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the rest of your life

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he did took his time. I did this years ago when i realized quality went to hell.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

"u-turn" "10 years" lol

Also, it should read "Blizzard went from my FAVORITE to..."
    or "Blizzard went from THE best to..."

Best of luck finding a new avatar.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

They have sacrificed a lot in the name of convenience and RNG. Imagine if totc hadn't happened with multiple difficulties and if ToT hadn't happened with warforging we might have had a completely different and much better game.

15+ Year Old Account
    See ya mate, have fun on the next game.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    So out of all the companies who pollute the environment, utilise child slaves, bribe their governments and actively lie to and cheat their customers, you decide a video game developer is the worst around.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Tell us how you really feel.
    Hes sorta right though. Blizzard has been better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Hes sorta right though. Blizzard has been better.
    You should totally make a thread about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You should totally make a thread about it
    Knowing myself, i probably will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Knowing myself, i probably will.
    Better yet, make a blog about it.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I do miss the old Blizzard who made some amazing quality games without having to take forever to release it. When they made WoW they just used it as their flagship while Diablo and Starcraft got sidelined for to long, taking forever what turned out to be average sequels. These days they seem to be moving away from WoW to focus more on their other titles which is actually a good thing, where they actually make Diablo 3 fun again, make some fun new games like Hearthstone and Overwatch. So while my favorite Blizzard is gone at least they are getting a bit better now.
    When was it that you think they didn't take forever to develop a game? WC3 started development in 1998 wasn't released in 2003. WoW started development in 2001 wasn't released until 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mikey View Post
    What a u~turn it's been over the past 10 years. Not gonna spend another penny on their moneygrabbers garbage.

From overpriced in game services to poor development processes.

To destroying Diablo my favourite franchise and telling blatant lies about what content it would contain.

Siphoning as much money from your players with as little effort as you possibly can.

Goodbye. Sorry not sorry.
    what?
    ok cool?
    what do we care about your opinion, if you hate all the games so much, why are you still here, just dissapear from the blizzard community

i mean the overwatch team of blizz are prob the BEST
    i mean look at jeff and his dev talks, look at the voice actors, they are so awesome and extremely fun! they love being part of the games community.
    the team recognizes the players are number 1, they see the charecters as the players things, and they simply bring them to life!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I do miss the old Blizzard who made some amazing quality games without having to take forever to release it. When they made WoW they just used it as their flagship while Diablo and Starcraft got sidelined for to long, taking forever what turned out to be average sequels. These days they seem to be moving away from WoW to focus more on their other titles which is actually a good thing, where they actually make Diablo 3 fun again, make some fun new games like Hearthstone and Overwatch. So while my favorite Blizzard is gone at least they are getting a bit better now.
    lol what? they have allways taken forever to release, example of when they did not?

Obviously OP does not play games from:

EA, Ubisoft or Konami