Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Not sure why this is a big deal. People should be able to do whatever they want with their bods. If as a dude I want to get huge biceps so I go to a monster curl class, that should be up to me. Don't see why if a girl wants a thigh gap why that's a big deal for her to work towards.
    Because humans in general are endlessly status seeking and women's status is heavily based on appearance. As such, in the zero-sum case of status, one woman putting in the effort to look better will necessarily be "hurting" someone else.

If you're fat and/or lazy, having fit women exceed you in status has to sting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flesh carve it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Not bigger than me. I am big. I am built like an American football player. Like the ones who play offensive line or defensive line. I like women who are somewhat tall, weighing from 140lbs to 200lbs.

I would be easily attracted to women about this size or a little bigger.
    That's gross.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I reject this thought that thigh gaps are hot. thick thighs save (or occasionally crush) lives people!
    They're hot, if they don't have it they're not worth talking to.

A lot of you would seem to prefer a body type in a sexual partner best described as boyish. To that I must suggest you simply date men and stop trying to redefine the female beauty ideal that has stood the test of multiple centuries. There's a pretty well known waist to hip ratio that gets floated a lot, and that type of woman is probably not going to have thigh gaps.

In the main, women should look like women. They need not be overweight, but they aren't going to have the same physical markers as very physically fit young men.

And if you want a man, stop being ashamed of it and just go for it. Stop flogging women for not being the boy of your dreams.

Deleted
    Thigh gaps look great on women. Especially now that they al walk around in yoga pants.

Shall we let people decide for themselves for what reason their work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Thigh gaps look great on women.
    Don't be shy, tell us about the boy of your dreams.