Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you believe in energy?

Do believe everyone has energy and one can share it with other people?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-05-26 at 03:05 PM.

Sure. There's kinetic and potential energy. Anyone with basic science classes knows that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are about to lose a lot of energy.

*just read the nonsense you wrote and jaw is dropped in absolute horror*

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Do believe everyone has energy and one can share it with other people?

Do you believe someone can steal energy from you (aka energy vampires)?

I'm going to share with you my personal crazy thoughts about energy:
    I think everyone has his own energy and we are all connected to eachother. We can lose or win energy depending on our actions with other people.
    People with a lot of energy are more happy, Insightful and with good hair.
    There are several ways to get energy, the most sensible way is to have a good happy life and earn the respect of other people. When other people talk good things about you, you get more energy.
    The hottest way is by...other people having "wet dreams" about you. Meaning all beautiful people have lots of energy because several people "think" about them.
    And lastly the most frowned upon way is to steal energy from other people by tricking them, making fun of them socially etc. Basically when someone "wins" against you, you lose.

And that's it. What do you guys think of my beliefs? crazy?
    Having more hair means you have more energy? I guess that would explain why Capt. Pecaird was a wimp compared to Capt. Kirk.

We do have energy. It is comprised of our spirit and yeah, we can share it, but others steal it? Na. But then again this is just my opinion, which is all yours is.

You're in a extremely happy state, driving down a single lane road. A new car shows up behind you, honking and flashing their lights. At this moment how do you feel? Do you feel bad, upset, annoyed? That person, without even touching you was able to give you or change your emotion at the time.

I've been trying to learn to not allow people to give me their negative energies. It's tough as hell just dropping it, it does it best to stick around and be known but after sometime it gets better.

I love talking energies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evindence View Post
    You're in a extremely happy state, driving down a single lane road. A new car shows up behind you, honking and flashing their lights. At this moment how do you feel? Do you feel bad, upset, annoyed? That person, without even touching you was able to give you or change your emotion at the time.

I've been trying to learn to not allow people to give me their negative energies. It's tough as hell just dropping it, it does it best to stick around and be known but after sometime it gets better.

I love talking energies
    Interesting point. The fact someone makes you upset, means they are sharing their negative energy with you. Not that you are stealing it, but accepting it. I like that concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, crazy. No doubt about it.

Energy as a scientific concept, as Blueobelisk mentions above, exists. Energy as you're imagining it is just a weird fantasy. The examples you gave for what your version of energy is supposed to do for you can all be explained by much more mundane means such as genetics, environment, diet, etc. Honestly, the whole idea of wet dreams giving energy makes it sound like some young teenager trying to come up with something "hot" to think about, and makes me highly suspect that this isn't a serious post. Not that I think anybody should take this silly post seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    1)Do believe everyone has energy 2)and one can share it with other people?

3)Do you believe someone can steal energy from you (aka energy vampires)?

I'm going to share with you my personal crazy thoughts about energy:
    4)I think everyone has his own energy 5)and we are all connected to eachother. We can lose or win energy depending on our actions with other people.
    6)People with a lot of energy are more happy, Insightful and with good hair.
    7)There are several ways to get energy, the most sensible way is to have a good happy life and earn the respect of other people. When other people talk good things about you, you get more energy.
    8)The hottest way is by...other people having "wet dreams" about you. Meaning all beautiful people have lots of energy because several people "think" about them.
    9)And lastly the most frowned upon way is to steal energy from other people by tricking them, making fun of them socially etc. Basically when someone "wins" against you, you lose it.

And that's it. What do you guys think of my beliefs? crazy?
    1 - People "have" energy insofar as our bodies create it from consuming and digesting food, which is then used to fuel cellular metabolism.
    2 - No, unless someone eats a part of you.
    3 - No, for the same reason as above.
    4 - See #1
    5 - No, there's no magical network of energy between humans. No part of our anatomy acts as a transmitter/receiver.
    6 - This could be seen as an accurate statement, having an active, healthy lifestyle typically equates to a happy person, although this is not always the case.
    7 - I wouldn't say any of those things by definition "gives you more energy", as they don't provide nourishment. I.E, you can't subsist on positive reinforcement.
    8 - I would say nothing about this is correct, at all.
    9 - See #8
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I think you are about to lose a lot of energy.
    I don't mind. I'm already known for being crazy ^_^

Do believe everyone has energy and one can share it with other people? Do you believe someone can steal energy from you (aka energy vampires)? I'm going to share with you my personal crazy thoughts about energy: I think everyone has his own energy and we are all connected to eachother. We can lose or win energy depending on our actions with other people. People with a lot of energy are more happy, Insightful and with good hair. There are several ways to get energy, the most sensible way is to have a good happy life and earn the respect of other people. When other people talk good things about you, you get more energy. The hottest way is by...other people having "wet dreams" about you. Meaning all beautiful people have lots of energy because several people "think" about them. And lastly the most frowned upon way is to steal energy from other people by tricking them, making fun of them socially etc. Basically when someone "wins" against you, you lose it. And that's it. What do you guys think of my beliefs? crazy?
    Hmm...Feng Shui is all about harmonizing that energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    well we have energy, a certain amount of joules

we're all made of matter and we're no different than a non living object from a physics point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Interesting point. The fact someone makes you upset, means they are sharing their negative energy with you. Not that you are stealing it, but accepting it. I like that concept.
    I also don't think you can "steal" energies, but I do think people borrow energies without knowing.

I've seen people interact with my wife for a few hours and for the next few days will be energized. Coming up with ideas, talking about starting new projects, so on and so on. After a few days of this I'll notice they dip down a bit, less ambition, less creative and all but don't get me wrong, I am one of them myself.

She just has so much positive energies that she wants to give out and I think some of us just need to refuel at points.

Physics is bullshit dude. A bunch of math rejects that want to remain relevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Honestly, the whole idea of wet dreams giving energy makes it sound like some young teenager trying to come up with something "hot" to think about, and makes me highly suspect that this isn't a serious post. Not that I think anybody should take this silly post seriously.
    The only text-based thing that comes to mind is something Anton Lavey said in the Satanic Witch. He claimed that, if you are a woman, every man who have said "wet dreams" about you is giving you some of his energy, thus he encouraged women to make themselves attractive/seductive to gain power.

Thats the only other person i found who have the same beliefs as me but the source is crazy...like the idea of it xD

I remember your avatar/name so you must visit a thread on this forum that I frequent. I'm trying to remember which one so I can secretly think that you're crazy and disregard some of your not-instantiated arguments as automatically invalid based on your personality, now.

To be 100% honest, I respect people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old and other stuff like that, more than...people who have these incredibly far-fetched "energy" beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you hot? A bit of crazy is okay as long as you are hot... or so they say

Adding a few mirrors in a home can increase the positive energy in it, or so I was informed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evindence View Post
    I also don't think you can "steal" energies, but I do think people borrow energies without knowing.

I've seen people interact with my wife for a few hours and for the next few days will be energized. Coming up with ideas, talking about starting new projects, so on and so on. After a few days of this I'll notice they dip down a bit, less ambition, less creative and all but don't get me wrong, I am one of them myself.

She just has so much positive energies that she wants to give out and I think some of us just need to refuel at points.
    I have seen this myself before. And great orators have been known to move a huge crowd of people into a emotional reaction. Lord Wellington, who defeated Napoleon at Waterloo, once said of him, " I use to think his mere presence in a battle, was worth 40,000 men. " Caesar also commanded this same type of presence ( energy. ) in a battle to his men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I have seen this myself before. And great orators have been known to move a huge crowd of people into a emotional reaction. Lord Wellington, who defeated Napoleon at Waterloo, once said of him, " I use to think his mere presence in a battle, was worth 40,000 men. " Caesar also commanded this same type of presence ( energy. ) in a battle to his men.
    I think you're giving out some amazing energy right now. Thank you for sharing that, I never knew.