Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Pretty sure the judge does not have the power to overrule a jury's verdict? I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that makes logical sense to me.
    He doesn't. The story says the judge imprisoned him for violating parole of another criminal sentence. I don't think all of the information is available here so I reserve judgement as to whether this was truly warranted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whole article is race-baiting, on top of that: independed.co.uk....that whole website is full of race-bating articles, it's worse than dailymail.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Whole article is race-baiting, on top of that: independed.co.uk....that whole website is full of race-bating articles, it's worse than dailymail.
    So...it didn't happen?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Why mention race besides to bait a shitstorm? Plenty of people of all races are wrongfully convicted.
    But black lives matter!

Deleted
    @ this thread :And people wonder why white cops and black neighborhoods don't mix well.

Deleted
    Just in case I guess?

The biggest problem here is the way the law is written. This Judge, as bad as it seems did go with the "rule of the law".

Here is quote from article that explains it very well:
    "a judge needs to be about 51 percent assured of guilt to revoke probation, while a jury must be about 90 percent assured of guilt to convict someone."

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/...8edb1ad2c.html