Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The monitors came in. Stupid question, I hook up the display ports on the graphics card to the monitor AND not the ones on the motherboard correct?

And one other question in regards to the monitors. My monitors don't have display ports but the graphics card does. Would I see a downgrade in graphics if I used a display port to hdmi cable?

And I'll take a final pic of everything by the end of today!

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    The monitors came in. Stupid question, I hook up the display ports on the graphics card to the monitor AND not the ones on the motherboard correct?

And one other question in regards to the monitors. My monitors don't have display ports but the graphics card does. Would I see a downgrade in graphics if I used a display port to hdmi cable?

And I'll take a final pic of everything by the end of today!
    Yes, you should be connecting those directly to the graphics card. You shouldn't have much of a problem with using the display port to hdmi cable if your monitor is the 1440 @60hz display listed in the unicorn list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Yes, you should be connecting those directly to the graphics card. You shouldn't have much of a problem with using the display port to hdmi cable if your monitor is the 1440 @60hz display listed in the unicorn list.
    Thank you!

I am about to download the graphics card driver (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=mmochamp-20). Does anyone know what product series my graphics card is?

10+ Year Old Account
    GeForce 10 series I would presume.

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    Thank you!

I am about to download the graphics card driver (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=mmochamp-20). Does anyone know what product series my graphics card is?
    I believe drivers for all Nvidia cards starting from 400 series up to current ones are identical.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B