Who do you like better as end game villain and why?

Burning Legion or Void?

I am always struggling between these two and find both pretty cool and interesting villains.
    Maybe I like Legion a little bit better because they're more "humanoid" with personalities and feelings (though rather bland so far) as opposed to Void which is more like a force of nature. But Old Gods and Lovecraft inspired stuff is also cool and can be really creepy which I am a fan of.

I know both villains' stories aren't finished yet but so far what's your stance?

Not gonna put a poll because I am more interested in why then who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Pandaren. Those guys are clearly hiding something, in the end its thanks to them legion had chance to invade us once again. Also mudmug clearly is final boss material.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think the Void has potential, but they don't have the current flavor that the Burning Legion has. I mean, I associate demons with green fire and black machinery now, all thanks to the Burning Legion. They are kind of iconic and have a massive presence, ever since their first appearance during the Warcraft III. The Void, while scary, just doesn't have that same impact. They need some sort of iconography besides purple and tentacles.