15+ Year Old Account

Been finishing games in my steam account, which next?

Stopped playing WoW last Christmas in order to start finishing some of the many games I never finished in my steam library. Before when I tried to finish them I would get bored and quit. This time I made myself finish them and it has been a very fun time in my PC gaming life.

I've finished a bunch of smaller games, but the bigs ones have been the Mass Effect trilogy and the Dragon Age trilogy. I'm thinking about hitting either Witcher 3 next, Skyrim (I haven't played it since before the expacs came out) or the Dead Space trilogy. Another I didn't mention? Which would be a good one to hit next?

I've been really wanting to go back to WoW, but at the same time I know if I do, my quest in finishing more of my steam library will come to a stop for at least a few months and I've been having a blast going through them.

Thanks!
    Last edited by select20; 2017-05-25 at 04:24 AM.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do Skyrim and Witcher 3 alongside one another. Both are LARGE games and you can burn out fast if you try to only play one of them solid.

I personally put a large amount of time in Witcher 3 at once, since the Story so expansive its hard to lose track if you drop it and pick it back up. To avoid burning out and having a big break, I would play SKyrim in between but only do smaller questlines like the Companions or Mage Guild/dungeon crawling as opposed to the Main story. just to break up the monotony.

I took a break from WoW a couple years ago to plow through my Steam back log,6 months later some how my back log was twice as big as when I started.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Do Skyrim and Witcher 3 alongside one another. Both are LARGE games and you can burn out fast if you try to only play one of them solid.

I personally put a large amount of time in Witcher 3 at once, since the Story so expansive its hard to lose track if you drop it and pick it back up. To avoid burning out and having a big break, I would play SKyrim in between but only do smaller questlines like the Companions or Mage Guild/dungeon crawling as opposed to the Main story. just to break up the monotony.
    Yeah, I would start to get burn out during the Dragon Age games, but I made myself just go through. I'll take that into consideration though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I took a break from WoW a couple years ago to plow through my Steam back log,6 months later some how my back log was twice as big as when I started.
    lol sounds similar to me. However, this time I made a committement to not buy any more games until I start finishing a bunch. A committement which I have stuck to thankfully.
    Last edited by select20; 2017-05-25 at 11:00 AM.
    my SWTOR referal link:

Play Skyrim until you get bored, and then play Witcher 3. Skyrim's a funny game, because in a vacuum it's pretty good, but when you play something comparable you realize just how much Bethesda jank there is. I played it right after Dark Souls and I hated the combat so much I couldn't touch again until last year when the SE came out.

Skyrim for me is so much better modded, my problem is I mod the shit out of it and as I play I find more things I want changed, things just dont look right and I do that till I break the game and give up lol. I havent played it since they released that updated version late last year i think? Witcher 3 is also very good, both games you can spend a lot of time on. I've never actually beaten skyrim but I hear you can breeze through the main storyline if you so wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flip up the RPG binge with the Dead Space Trilogy. The first one is amazing, the 2nd one is awesome, and the third (despite some problems) is still really solid. So at the very least do the first and second.

Save Witcher 3 though. Its INCREDIBLY long and has an unusual combat style that throws a lot of people off. Prepare for maximum immersion.

Let Skyrim be a background game you just play in spurts here and there.

ME Trilogy and DA Trilogy are both pretty epic. Despite disappointment about ME3's ending, its an awesome game. I replayed the series before ME:A came out and with hardcore gaming after work it still took over a month to get through it all. Similarly with the DA series. I replayed the entire thing last year and it took close to 2 months to work through. DA2 is not as bad as people make it out to be, but DA:O is still the one I remember most fondly...that being said objectively DA:I was probably the most fun to play.

You have a lot of good games ahead of you. Time to get to work! =)
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies. I think I'll get into Skyrim for a bit since it tends to be more casual imo. I just plowed through DA series and the ME series none stop. I'll give Skyrim a week or two before I think I'll hit the Dead Pace trilogy and then Witcher 3 after that.
    my SWTOR referal link: