Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    If you think the average ilevel of the entire playerbase is at all relevant, you don't understand what the issue is with WF/TF.
    and why wouldnt it be relevant ? if anything its mythic raiders who are irrelevant because of how few of them are around - the most relevant player pool for blizz should be lfr since its biggest one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    Seriously, these threads need to stop.

I raid nighthold HC myself and have cleared so with my guild 10+ times. The single most titanforged item ANYONE in our guild looted was coincidentally another warlock who found himself 915 tier gloves. Very pretty, and we are all happy for him. Nobody else, not a single person in our raid found an item higher than that. In more than 10 full clears.

Explain to me now, why would i wish that TF go away when i havent seen it happen on a regular basis? This argument goes for the majority of the playerbase. A high titanforge is just SO RARE, it just doesn`t happen often enough to cause a problem. Blizzard knows this, and thuss they used the system for legion as well, and keeps using it for the entire expansion. I mean, if you people are right and content gets devalued because of this, would they not fix it? Or even MENTION it? They DID NOT, AND WILL NOT. IT IS NOT AN ISSUE. IT ONLY IS IN YOUR MIND. PLEASE STOP.

This is nothing more than a poor african kid starving wanting to ban luxury cars because he`s not lucky enough to have one, dispite not having seen one in his entire life, his family and village not having one either but knowing SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE in the whole fucking world has a luxury car. Y`all know what kind of thing is responsible for this mindset.
    From full clearing NH HC on a weekly basis I have seen is one TF item from over 10 runs aswell.
    And this happened on a guy who was in his first run with us.
    Did anyone whine? Was anyone jealous? No, every single one of us said 'congrats' and moved on to clear the raid.
    So as usual, Jaylock is generating (willfully) another problem that does not exist.

I am no fun of TF, but since it's so rare, it's not a problem at all.
    Now can we please close this thread? It's derailing out of control.

I wish people saying WF/TF is broken would post armory links to people that have mythic raider ilvl (~915 equipped should be the norm for anyone farming 10/10 M NH) without doing mythic raids/lots of M+ or high rated PVP.
    I mean there are probably a few based on the fact that weekly M+ chest drops pretty high ilvl (if you are lucky enough to get something usable) items but then again that has nothing to do with WF/TF.

I feel what other people are saying about it not being broken but I can say that as a mythic raider getting gear in raid is pretty underwelming. Most of my gear is forged m+ gear spare tier and a few misc random high ilvl drops.
    But the worst part about the system is the way stats work for classes, stat sticks like arcano/padwans are bis for some classes as are just random wq statsticks and ToV ones. It's gotten to the point where if gear doesn't Titianforge is just garbage which is kinda meh.
    Fuck farming the x15 nerfed nether shards

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    If you think the average ilevel of the entire playerbase is at all relevant, you don't understand what the issue is with WF/TF.
    Let me guess, the "issue" is that LFR, Normal, and Heroic are all "mandatory" for mythic raiders right?

That was the "issue" in WoD when Mythic raiders "had" to run LFR for Valor.

It was also the "issue" in MoP when Heroic raiders "had" to run LFR to try and complete their tier sets early as possible.

Here's the thing:

Unless you take tier, trinkets, and artifact power out of Normal and Heroic (as well as LFR obviously), those raid clears will still be "mandatory"

The WF/TF system is not for casuals. It's an extra incentive aimed at the obsessive compulsive players that cry about "mandatory"

Personally, if you want to have the "best" gear and show it off whenever you hang out at the mailbox, you shouldn't be able to do it while putting in the least amount of game time.

But sure, go ahead, take out the WF/TF system.

You're still going to be clearing LFR every week for the Artifact Power and augment runes. If you don't want a chance at gear while you're doing that, who am I to judge?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'm sorry, but placing no counterpoint, zero proof of your claim, and no real rebuttal other than "No - because I say so" only takes away from your otherwise debunked point even further.
    sometimes things are that clearly and obvious, so when you get 5 facts why is something horrible in around 2s after thinking about, well, then sometimes there is no need for more explanation besides "bad idea". and at the end its just an oppinion (my oppinion) too, and i am free to deliver that opinion however i want.

it wasnt my intense to say: when i say no it IS no. but i was just too lazy to write: that idea is so horrible bad on a lot of levels after quick thinking of a mental healthy human, that i even wont start to show some of the obvious reasons to prove that this is a bad idea. instead i choosed: no.

ps: my laziness didnt changed and when you wanna looking for the obvious flaws read this thread. a lot of ppl have mentioned here whats bad with the general idea.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-06-02 at 10:50 AM.