Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'm going to hold off on Nier and Tales of Berseria for now. Spent enough already, and they're not high on my to-play list, and still cost a bit.

However, before I pack it in with a final list, anyone have any input on Shiness? It's a relatively recent action RPG, with mostly positive reviews. Has a lot of things I like in RPG's as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent £11ish of bank balance and £9ish of trading card funds on 9 games, biggest purchase being Doom. I'm content with what I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Only had a quick look so far (at work), but these sales seem better than last. Saw quite a lot of much significant price drops on my wishlist at least. Haven't looked much around store. A few interesting things (looking only at -75% and more) for now:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/32...ALL_XENOVERSE/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/34...airy_Fencer_F/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/37..._of_Symphonia/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/45750/Lost_Planet_2/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/289620/Collapse/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/24...gon_Commander/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/41...eart_Neptunia/

Glad I started selling all those card few weeks ago, could get all the above with my Steam credit, still waiting to have a better look at all that.

Also, -60% on No Man's Sky, already have it, but biggest discount ever? I'd say the price is about right if you like that kind of game, and can ignore the witch hunt around it.
    I didn't even realize Fairy Fencer F was on steam. $4.49 seems like a pretty good price for that. Tempted to get Xenoverse as well but I think I will wait and see if 2 goes on sale first.

Also saw that Portal 2 is $1.99. Crazy low price for the few people out there who don't already own it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally picked up Planet Coaster.

Boy am I ever going to waste my life on this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Finally picked up Planet Coaster.

Boy am I ever going to waste my life on this game...
    Great game, I have spent a lot of time in the sandbox mode... I just wish the campaign was better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Great game, I have spent a lot of time in the sandbox mode... I just wish the campaign was better.
    I'm not even touching the campaign honestly.

Sandbox all the way

Saw someone mention they were looking for Metro Redux and I haven't seen Steam's prices, but IndieGala has it on sale too:

Metro Redux Bundle $7.49 | €7.49 | 75%
    Metro 2033 Redux $4.99 | €4.99 | 75%
    Metro: Last Light Redux $4.99 | €4.99 | 75%

If you haven't already Bastion and Transistor are both -80% off at $2.99 and both are pretty decent games if you haven't played them.

Saw this posted elsewhere:

PSA: the Tomb Raider Collection includes Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Edition, which comes with all DLC, and also every DLC for RotTR at full price. If you just buy RotTR first, and then the package, you save about $40.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-23 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm not even touching the campaign honestly.

Sandbox all the way
    Oh, the sandbox is well worth the price of admission... I just have fond memories of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and messing around in those missions. I wanted something similar here. Oh well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just seen that a few of the games on my Wishlist are on sale but it's been a while since I've bought anything in a Steam Sale so just wanna ask something before I actually buy anything and that's the following:

I heard that there are no more flash sales so will the games on sale right now remain the same price for the duration of the Summer Sale or will they change ?

Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    I heard that there are no more flash sales so will the games on sale right now remain the same price for the duration of the Summer Sale or will they change ?
    There's no official word, iirc, but judging from the previous sales (plus the advent of the Steam refund system) I strongly believe that there will be no new price changes - unless a dev changes their mind. In short, if you want to buy something, assume the price will stay the same. Worst case scenario you can refund it later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    There's no official word, iirc, but judging from the previous sales (plus the advent of the Steam refund system) I strongly believe that there will be no new price changes - unless a dev changes their mind. In short, if you want to buy something, assume the price will stay the same. Worst case scenario you can refund it later.
    I've never refunded anything on Steam so I suppose there's a first time for everything but if that's the case then looks like I'll be picking up a few games that Sips from the Yogscast has played which are:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233450
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/264710

They both look like really fun games even if Subnautica is still in early access I think I normally stay away from those types since it's like you're buying a half finished product but it looks pretty fleshed out from videos I've seen of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seen that a few of the games on my Wishlist are on sale but it's been a while since I've bought anything in a Steam Sale so just wanna ask something before I actually buy anything and that's the following:

Check Bundlestars first. So far, the games I've compared on both sales have always been cheaper there. Other than that, no, Steam sales are consistent throughout and there are no flash sales anymore.

They both look like really fun games even if Subnautica is still in early access I think I normally stay away from those types since it's like you're buying a half finished product but it looks pretty fleshed out from videos I've seen of it.
    Prison Architect and Subnautica are two games in a very small pool of games I would consider worth getting while in/finishing/finished Early Access.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Check Bundlestars first. So far, the games I've compared on both sales have always been cheaper there. Other than that, no, Steam sales are consistent throughout and there are no flash sales anymore.
    Either I'm stupid and don't see them on this Bundlestars place or they aren't actually there since I searched for both and neither come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Redux Bundle (contains the 2 games) is $4.99 on Steam right now
    Ah, thanks for the heads up! I just remember someone mentioning it and saw that earlier so figured I'd post it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either I'm stupid and don't see them on this Bundlestars place or they aren't actually there since I searched for both and neither come up.
    They have far from everything, but they have a good bit of stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    They have far from everything, but they have a good bit of stuff.
    Ah then I'll wait until later on to see if they pop on on Bundlestars but I've never really used a second erm I'm not really sure what to call it a site to buy games from that's not like Steam, Amazon or whatnot since I'm a bit weary of those places that're like G2A and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah then I'll wait until later on to see if they pop on on Bundlestars but I've never really used a second erm I'm not really sure what to call it a site to buy games from that's not like Steam, Amazon or whatnot since I'm a bit weary of those places that're like G2A and so on.
    Nah, Bundlestars is legit. It's just like Humble Bundle, just not as popular. But, if they don't have a game right now, doubt they'll have it in a few days, so better to get it on Steam in that case.

Is xcom 2 on sale?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, Bundlestars is legit. It's just like Humble Bundle, just not as popular. But, if they don't have a game right now, doubt they'll have it in a few days, so better to get it on Steam in that case.
    Ah yeah that's the one I've heard of that Humble Bundle cause of the mega-thread of it on here and what you're saying is that they're kinda slow up upload and update the offers then so better get it now since by the time it's actually up on their site the Summer Sale will most likely be over ?