Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Is the 4p bonus from t19 good for Balance?

Hello, I used to play with a Ret Pally and in the last days I decided to play Balance Druid. I saw that I need to greatly increase my acceleration, but to do that I probably should get the 4-piece bonus from t19, and also an exchange of trinkets would be interesting. I'll leave my armory below, can anyone give me some tips? Thank you.

•Forgot to say: i'm doing 450-650k dps on single target and 700k-1.4Mdps at Multi Target fights.

i can't post links yet, so my armor url is:

world of warcraft. com/pt-br/character/azralon/eredinn

"Starsurge deals 15% increased damage to targets affected by both your Sunfire and Moonfire." Literally a perma 15% damage increase for your most damaging ability if you play optimally. To answer your question - yes, it's incredibly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    "Starsurge deals 15% increased damage to targets affected by both your Sunfire and Moonfire." Literally a perma 15% damage increase for your most damaging ability if you play optimally. To answer your question - yes, it's incredibly good.
    Assuming you Starsurge of course. It's a 0% increase if you only use Starfall (Botanist non-Mythic for example) without the legendary bracer.

But considering the amount of times you should Starsurge, yes OP, it's quite good.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Pretty annoying for adds since you have to apply both your DoTs lest you lose out on damage, and have to wait 6 seconds for Circadian Invocation if you want max Starsurge dmg.