Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i preffer Wendys and KFC, so no, i dont eat in McDonalds

yes but i haaaate the food there. unfortunately i work straight night shifts entirely from my vehicle and that and subway are the only things open after 11pm here.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    I rarely eat fast food, but I do like to get a milkshake from McD when it's warm.

i stopped eating at McDonalds when i was 10 reason being that there was a cockroach in my hamburger

Deleted
    Absolutely not. Even though the Netherlands has very strict food laws and McDonald's in our country is probably a whole lot healthier than in the US, I still won't eat there since it's absolutely garbage. I prefer to make my own hamburgers. Then I know it's quite healthy as well as tasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    WhatABurger.

Best fast food burger period.
    Culver's! Or Smashburger! Or 5 guys! Or... whatever your regional one-step-better than McD/BK/Wendy's/Hardee's etc is!

(These days we call those "quick service" instead of "fast food" because... you know, terminology can let you charge a few dollars more.)

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Yes i do.

I eat so fast that i give my self indigestion (i eat like someone is going take my food away at anytime) it's something i can't help my dad does it too, anyway usually i have indigestion due to it and a mcdonalds chocolate milkshake takes it away plus they taste FN awesome!

If it's not a a mcd milkshake then i'm not interested and imo everything else is just chocolate flavoured milk :/

i like their food but the portions are too small when you order the largest all you get is more fries and a large drink they don't make your burger bigger,
    so for me i end up ordering 2 to 3 meals instead but its FN expensive.

Having a Mcdonalds meal is a rare treat for me but a milkshake is a must when i have indigestion lol <3

Oh heck no. Actually I don't do Fast Food of any sort from any fast food restaurant and have not done so for over 20 years. The only 'Fast Food' that I do is just Subway, and even that I am pretty picky on what I get. I used to weight A LOT and years ago I had to change my life style around; which one was to give up Fast Food or really any type of Junk Food.

No, I eat at Toothless Joe's. That is some good eating.

I don't like frying stuff at home so if I get a craving, I'll usually get McDonalds. It's the only place in town that really fries food. I would far prefer KFC or Red Rooster.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    This thread actually inspired me to go and get a burger this week. And so I did. Twice even.
    It's obviously not the best food out there, but now and then I really have nothing against it - and no reason not to eat some McD or BK.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...531-story.html

McDonald's: 1 in 4 U.S. restaurants will have delivery by end of June

They're attempting to kill me. Still the tip will make it expensive af.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Nope never. I do allow my kid to eat at Burger King maybe twice a month. Fast food is all crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...531-story.html

McDonald's: 1 in 4 U.S. restaurants will have delivery by end of June

They're attempting to kill me. Still the tip will make it expensive af.
    And I always thought the people at the drive through were epitome of lazy. Now people take it up a notch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Nope never. I do allow my kid to eat at Burger King maybe twice a month. Fast food is all crap.
    All fast food is created the same. Chick Fil-A is all that bad.

Sometimes. Although, I feel bad after each time that I do.

Every so often just to remind myself why it is only every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    And I always thought the people at the drive through were epitome of lazy. Now people take it up a notch.

[COLOR="#417394"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR

All fast food is created the same. Chick Fil-A is all that bad.
    I don't eat at chick fillet either

Maybe once a month or so I'll feel like a fast food burger. Usually I'll go to Wendy's, but every once in a while I feel like a Big Mac.

15+ Year Old Account
    Semi-related: I watched The Founder today, a movie based on how McDonalds became a franchise, good movie. Casts a pretty dim light on The McDonalds Corporation though.

No.

While I do prefer Burguer King, I usually avoid fast foods.