Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

So I accidently got a legendary for a wrong spec

I have 2 Brewmaster legendaries and now I got 1 windwalker. I feel like I was pretty close to a 3rd brewmaster legendary. Is my badluck protection reset now for Brewmaster?

Probably. We don't know, Blizzard won't tell us.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by KratosEU View Post
    I have 2 Brewmaster legendaries and now I got 1 windwalker. I feel like I was pretty close to a 3rd brewmaster legendary. Is my badluck protection reset now for Brewmaster?
    No
    at least that how its supposed to work in 7.2+ according to blizz
    Last edited by dashaus; 2017-05-23 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Just adding its 2 brewmaster only legs and 1 windwalker only leg

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You have higher chance for your first 2 legendary (no official statement from Blizz, it's just from different players experience). If you had 2 Brewmaster specific legendary, you had 0 Windwalker legendary - so your chance for it was pretty high.

But it doesn't really matter anyway. Since 7.2 there is plenty new sources for legendary - if you are active, you should get another one in around 1-2 week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You have higher chance for your first 2 legendary (no official statement from Blizz, it's just from different players experience). If you had 2 Brewmaster specific legendary, you had 0 Windwalker legendary - so your chance for it was pretty high.

But it doesn't really matter anyway. Since 7.2 there is plenty new sources for legendary - if you are active, you should get another one in around 1-2 week.
    They did make an official statement about the 1st and 2nd legendary thing, and it's confirmed that you have a higher chance(for the first 2 in each spec, with shared ones counting for all specs that have them on their loot table). We just don't know how BLP between different specs works(or how BLP works at all, really)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-05-23 at 04:08 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753786951 If this is true that means Im fucked :<

Deleted
    droprates for legendaries have hugely increased anyways.

I see people who do all raids every week get one every 2 weeks, and I myself with barely keeping up have been getting one every month at least.

I pray for you.

Each spec has it's own chances to get legendaries. The less legendaries a spec has the higher the chance you have to get a legendary for that spec.

From what we were told, your bad luck filter has reset.

From what we know, it goes up, and up, and up, for each time you DON'T get a Legendary from a Legendary source. And once you do get one, it resets and the climb continues.

it's fully spec based. Getting a legendary in one spec does not hurt chances for another. Also 1 and 2 are faster, 3 and on co be at the same rate

4 legendaries in 4 weeks, doing nothing but weekly 10 and en clear on normal and heroic. They drop like crazy just do the easy raid content and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    it's fully spec based. Getting a legendary in one spec does not hurt chances for another.
    It does when it's a shared one like sephuz or cinidaria, if it's something that doesn't drop for brewmaster spec, then you're safe.

The Legendary system is spec specific now and the only way the legendary affects all your specs is if it is a cross spec one such as Prydax (Rip). Some players will say this isn't true, some will say it is. You can almost never take someones personal experience as a gospel for this game. Personally after 7.2 I almost immediately got Justice Gaze for Retribution and not long after that got Prydax for prot spec.

Removing incorrect info.
    Last edited by Heladys; 2017-05-27 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KratosEU View Post
    Yes it is. In 7.2.5 you will have bad luck protection per spec, but as of right now, getting a WW lego means your chances of a BRM is reduced.

Deleted
    I too remember them saying that bad luck protection works independently for each spec, based on the spec's loot table.

Looting Sephuz, for example, counts as 1 legendary for every spec, you get it for Windwalker and you are supposed to also have 1 legendary on Brewmaster too, because it's on BrM's loot table as well.
    By that logic, getting a spec specific legendary on Windwalker doesn't count as a legendary for Brewmaster, because the Windwalker specific legendary isn't on Brewmaster's loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Yes it is. In 7.2.5 you will have bad luck protection per spec, but as of right now, getting a WW lego means your chances of a BRM is reduced.
    Oh shit, and here I thought spec-specific BLP went in with 7.2.

get rekt scrub nerf this
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Oh shit, and here I thought spec-specific BLP went in with 7.2.
    So did I but I swear in the most recent dev QnA with ion he stated that that's happening in 7.2.5.