Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    TV isn't going anywhere anytime soon. A very large majority still prefer to watch stuff on TV than go online to watch shit.

As for the OPs question? I'd actually recommend you contact some animators online who worked on or created cartoons. Ask them what they recommend you do. Don't hit them up for connections or you'll be ignored. But if you ask politely I'm near certain you'll get a response with actual help.
    QFT

This post pretty much wins the thread another great journey ended on mmo champion. What we'll we end up doing next time on dragon ball p.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by DaSandman View Post
    So I've had this idea for an animated series for about 7 years and had the premise well established, but I didn't know the method of making my dream come true. I have thought of two ways to make it happen. Make a pilot episode on Youtube and let the networks come to me, or go the the networks and pitch to them. IIRC, networks don't accept unsolicited material. But I just wanted your opinion on it. Which is the best method?
    At the current time, you should copyright your material, and then release shorts or even full episodes on youtube. If the idea is good enough it will catch on, then you'd likely want to try and get noticed by one of the upstart wannabe huflix site, and there is quite a few. Always maintaining copyright control, until you get the offer that makes you twerk.