Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have fewer problems with it than I do alcohol or tobacco. At least M doesn't cause thousands of deaths a year.

I don't care what people do to themselves. As long as I'm not paying the price in some way.

I have a low opinion of them. I don't like people who get drunk either, but people who drink sometimes and get tipsy lets say, are to me a million times more acceptable than weed-smokers who are automatically not fun to be around regardless of amount smoked tbh.

I despise tobacco smokers though, weed wins there by a longshot.

Deleted
    Unless they do it for legitimate medical reasons, my opinion of them could not possibly be lower.

I have a number of friends who smoke. They're on different ends of the spectrum; a few are basically psychologically addicted and spend most of their time not at work 420blazin', while others just toke up on a weekend day or occasionally after work to kick back. I don't judge either way (I've smoked a few times in the past, but it's just not my thing really), but I find myself spending less and less time with friends who are high all the time. They just end up being annoying to hang around with; they're in laughing stoner mode, can't engage with anything or anyone, and don't really contribute anything to anything we're doing. In my experience, smoking up is something everyone needs to do (at a gathering) for everyone to have fun, otherwise the stoners end up being cringeworthy and annoying and the non-smokers quickly go HEY LOOK AT THE TIME and go somewhere else.

alcohol and drunks in general are way more dangerous..
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    I agree with your asessment, but your proposed solution doesn't work.

The actual solution would be to make it legal to remove that market from black market endeavours.

On topic: I don't care. I don't smoke or drink, but I'm not in the habit of judging people for occasional recreational drug use. (Although I find direct contact with smokers mildly icky).

10+ Year Old Account
    Aslong as they dont try to drag me into it, i'm fine.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    alcohol and drunks in general are way more dangerous..
    As a firefighter, I agree. So far in my 3 years here in wisconsin, I haven't seen one accident where someone was high. I've seen at least 30 accidents due to drunk driving though.

My girlfriend smokes. Maybe once or twice a week, always after my daughter is in bed. I don't see it as any different then someone having a cocktail. People can be responsible if they set out to be.

As long as it doesnt control your life, I'm fine with it. Heavy Weed smokers tends to isolate themselves overtime, and will on time get cut off from everybody, but thats their problem. Its like alcohol, moderation is key. Its legal or getting legal in many countries already. I see it as a recreation drug, just like taking a beer after a good day of work. I casually smoke weed myself, it doesnt mean Im stoned when I go to work or all the time, I still have work ethic and a social life to attend to. Im a boss of 20 employees and wont tolerate anybody stoned at the job, whatever you do after is none of my business, as long as your sober on the job.

i love reading comics when being high, some gems like Blame!, Le Garage Hermétique, Lone sloane are vastly different for each mind state you can achieve. even some heavy narrative like innocence of sakamoto can profit

btw i know that some people can be very annoying when high, but this is more a problem of the specific person, i knew "cannabis" and "alcohol" people worse than some "heroin" addicts (some of them even very nice and hard working people)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Unless they do it for legitimate medical reasons, my opinion of them could not possibly be lower.
    So... Which christian party did you vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What's your opinion on people who smoke Marijuana?
    Do you avoid them, despise them, indifferent to you?

If you smoke, share your stories, if you have any.

If you don't smoke, tell us what you think.
    rather not even risk my security clearance by being around them.
    ask me again in january.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    Some do it occasionally for fun, like how social drinkers use alcohol. Nothing against those. Everyone beyond that I think less off.

Seen plenty of people smoke themselves to a psychosis or turn themselves into morons. Or just ruin their lives for their addiction.* Too many users have no sense of perspective or moderation when it comes to marijuana.

*Yes yes, "it's not addictive!", but addiction is a fair term when you let your life fall to pieces because you don't want to stop or cut down on your chosen drug.

Personally I think it's a weakness, like drinking. I do neither. I don't like being impaired in any way, never have. But as long as they aren't driving and putting me or family in danger I don't care much. Although, they are supporting the illegal drug trafficking network wihich still has consequences in the end. It's a weakness of character in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So... Which christian party did you vote for?
    None, I am non-religious. Not sure why you would make that connection?

I simply disapprove of anyone using drugs for recreational reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Personally I think it's a weakness, like drinking. I do neither. I don't like being impaired in any way, never have. But as long as they aren't driving and putting me or family in danger I don't care much. Although, they are supporting the illegal drug trafficking network wihich still has consequences in the end. It's a weakness of character in the end.
    I actually find it the opposite. The weak ones are those too scared to try something because of the fear they might lose control. Weak people don't try new things. To purposely avoid both makes one very weak and not in full control. I bet you are scared to try anything that takes you out of your comfort zone due to being weaker.

Some of the strongest, smartest and most successful people in our world have admitted to using or still openly smoke pot.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

I don't trust people who don't enhance themselves with THC.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no no no no no VAPING weed is where its at, you vape your weed, get not only thc but also yummy cannabinoids that normally burn away when you smoke it and ALSO heats your weed up so that after youve vaped it and got high you can take the abv (already been vaped weed) its all activated and mix it with butter or peanut butter, or anything fatty and cook with it to get free edibles. twice your high for the same amount of weed.

or you can smoke the abv but why smoke it when you can eat it?
    i'm 99.999999999999% certain that you're not getting high off those edibles if you're making them with already vaped weed, there's nothing left in the weed to get high off of after you vape it. all thats left after you vape it would be cbd, and that doesn't get you high

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    I actually find it the opposite. The weak ones are those too scared to try something because of the fear they might lose control. Weak people don't try new things. To purposely avoid both makes one very weak and not in full control. I bet you are scared to try anything that takes you out of your comfort zone due to being weaker.
    Hon I'm not a youngster I've done it all. Your cute. Ive just grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgar View Post
    i'm 99.999999999999% certain that you're not getting high off those edibles if you're making them with already vaped weed, there's nothing left in the weed to get high off of after you vape it. all thats left after you vape it would be cbd, and that doesn't get you high
    that actually depends, i have a volcano and ive used vaped weed to make butter before and theyve turned out fine. if you vape it until its brown then its garbage, but if you vape it one time at a moderate temperature it decarbs the weed and makes it perfect for cooking
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...