Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Ask all those people being in hospitals with delirium.
    From smoking weed? Again, citations needed.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Got what I was looking for.

Close the thread guys. There is nothing wrong with doing anything as long as its ok elsewhere.
    everyone is biologically wired up differently. you can't force everyone into a common mode. if you think you can, good luck to you

If the hippies didnt make such a big thing of weed in the 60s then we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Nixon banned the stuff and created the DEA to get back at them and Weed is seen as too liberal for most conservatives and every conservative i talk to about it always seem to equate that only filthy hippies take the stuff when that is simply not true.

Anyway what with states now allowing legalisation it really is only a matter of time before it becomes legal at the federal level and if the USA legalisies it then you better believe the rest of the western world will too cause the US will want to trade its weed like it does with its cigarettes!

Deleted
    They use a beneficial substance that should be completely legal everywhere on this planet. They most likely drink a lot less, and thus cause a lot less damage and trouble than people who do drink alcohol. They're thus also most likely more healthy thanks to less drinking, and that's not including the health benefits of cannabis.

People should seriously try to deprogram themselves from this Nixonian propaganda and brainwashing bullshit, that cannabis is somehow a dangerous drug. It just simply isn't. Reefer madness was a made up thing, and made up to further an agenda.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whether or not someone smokes marijuana does not factor into my opinion of a person. May as well ask : what is your opinion of people who drink water?

Legalize everything, tax it, expand and harshen dui laws, let it Darwin itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    From smoking weed? Again, citations needed.
    Weed can indeed cause bad trips depending on the state of the individual's mind. A few weeks after my work introduced baked goods into their happy hours, there were a few workers who got home and had anxiety attacks and rushed to the hospital. Quite hilarious.

I avoid them.
    Most here work at low-level jobs for the simple reason that bigger jobs mean more responsibility, ergo drug testing.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Whether or not someone smokes marijuana does not factor into my opinion of a person. May as well ask : what is your opinion of people who drink water?
    People who drink water are filthy degenerates who love to drink a substance that could contain fish splooge LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    I agree with the Philippines guy. If you do Marijuana you are literally human trash, doesn't matter how much 'pain' you're in, drugs are unchristian and evil.
    You *do* realize that spewing this kind of hate and vitriol is in direct contradiction to the teachings of Christianity, right? Judging people that way is the Un-Christian way to be.

I sincerely hope this was a case of forgetting the /s. Please God, let it be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've nothing against anyone smoking it, most people I've known who do mellow out when smoking it.

I just haaaaate the smell they exhale, it stinks like the bottle layer of a compost pile mixed with bleach
    #boycottchina

I don't hire them, other than that I have no opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What's the point then?
    To reduce/eliminate charges and processing for possession of marijuana.

You think the court and prison systems are burdened by such things?
    If the authorities and courts must pursue possession charges then this takes time, effort, paperwork and manpower to do so. Not having to pursue such reduces the burden. It makes the cost nonexistent.

They profit from those things, greatly.
    I don't think they should actually. However, that is another issue entirely.

You don't seem very educated on the matter. I suggest you look into it a bit more.
    There is little I am willing to express my opinion I am not informed about. I do not know everything, but if I am willing to talk about it I am comfortable with my understanding on the matter.

Having an opinion on a matter another does not agree with does not make one uneducated. Nor does 'looking into it a bit more' automatically sway someone otherwise.

I do not agree with the use of marijuana or other drugs for the intent of 'getting high'. Raspberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Because it does, only differently.
    So it doesnt, as he said
    Where do you people get this idea that smoking a joint impairs your driving like alcohol
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I love Christians and any religious people who are against Weed.

The hypocrisy is just too sweet

Its like my moms work friend who is a ultra right christian who hates weed but i swear she would suck my cock for one of my Vicodins cause the stupid bitch is hopelessy addicted to pain pills!

bunch of worthless twats....

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Pretty harmless substance. Netherlands needs to make growing the stuff commercially legal already, with the expertise we have in plant breeding it could be a very profitable sector indeed. Too bad the regulation has been ass backwards over here the last few years.
    If we ever get a D66 + some left wing parties coalition, those weird ass regulations will be a thing of the past.
    Not that im expecting it any time soon.

It boggles my mind our supposed 'liberal' party is against such an profitable industry. I can understand the christian parties and even Wilders(Because he is welll.. Wilders) wanting a complete ban, but the VVD being less liberal on it than even our most extreme left wing parties?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    Wow, don't think you know how harmless mari is compared to the drugs you think it is.

OT; As long as they stick to mari, it's all good. Nothing wrong with some chill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I avoid them.
    Most here work at low-level jobs for the simple reason that bigger jobs mean more responsibility, ergo drug testing.
    drug tests always seems so strange to me, they are not a thing here for most jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's moreso the cultures surrounding it that I have an issue with. One the one side you have tree-hugging hippies that never bathe and use egg in the making of their dreadlocks, on the other, you have the predominantly black gang bangers who think smoking pot makes them look cool and kill each other over it. Sure, not all pot smokers fit into one of these two groups, I'm not arguing that.

Granted, I would much prefer people smoke pot than drink alcohol. But I personally can't stand the smell, and start deducting IQ points from the people I know who do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.