Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    everyone is biologically wired up differently. you can't force everyone into a common mode. if you think you can, good luck to you
    Tell that to Jared from Subway.

everyone shud smock wed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If we ever get a D66 + some left wing parties coalition, those weird ass regulations will be a thing of the past.
    Not that im expecting it any time soon.

It boggles my mind our supposed 'liberal' party is against such an profitable industry. I can understand the christian parties and even Wilders(Because he is welll.. Wilders) wanting a complete ban, but the VVD being less liberal on it than even our most extreme left wing parties?
    Wilders surprises me the most really, I'd say a majority of voters would be for complete legalisation atm. Not sure what his game is.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

As long as they do it in private and while not in my raid group i could care less i find it more humorous than anything that some of them ive known went from being normal people i liked to posting images of their gardens all day

Not particularly worse than smoking other substances like tobacco, just don't do it around me.

I think in general we're too hard on drug offenders when it's clearly a big reason we in the US have the highest prison rate on the planet. Hearing about other countries where they offer care rather than condemnation to people addicted to such substances seems like a much more sane approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Not sure why you think smoking makes reality different. But sure, for many people it helps them get by hard times in their life and not be so depressed. What's wrong with that exactly?
    Absoultely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    So are people taking acetametaphin, ibuprophen and opiates on crutches as well? Or are they facing reality head on through pain reducing and mind altering 'legal' substances?
    Whut? Do you know what a crutch is?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    That's just drivel, and I think you probably already know that.
    Awww don't spoil my fun. *grumbl*

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Says person who escapes from reality into virtual fantasy worlds
    whynotboth.jpg

I'm still not wrong though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I don't mind them so long as they aren't driving while high as a kite. Even then, they're mostly just nuisances, at best. Also, driving is going to likely be automated relatively soon, so it will eventually be a non-issue in that regard.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    drug tests always seems so strange to me, they are not a thing here for most jobs.
    As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees

Something ironic here...

I used to smoke, I quit when I discovered shrooms and quit that when my wife got pregnant. I figured I was too useless to be responsible for a kid when I was really wasted and didn't really care for getting half wasted. I don't really have an opinion on people based on whether or not they smoke marijuana, most people who smoke handle it pretty well. Stoner culture on the other hand is something I really can't stand.

I smoke it every day I can. Don't have any crazy stories since when you smoke weed you just hang out and talk about random shit most of the time. Nothing exciting but surly entertaining.

Don't care. I'm not their parent or the police. Only time I do care what people do is when it impacts raids. Showing up wasted/stoned and being overly obnoxious or incoherent or under performing is terrible. Can't handle it, don't do it.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I don't care that people smoke it. I hate the people that constantly smell like it and the "culture" that surrounds it. Whenever I see 420 or Kush in someone's gamertag or forum profile, etc, I automatically assume they're a retard and disregard anything they say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Indifferent if someone smokes or not.
    Have friends who do, so no I don't avoid them.

Don't smoke myself, tried it however some years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    So long as I dont have to smell it or deal with people under its influence, I dont care.

Marijuana smokers..better than people High on Ice (Meth) , or Angry on Alcohol.

Marijuana smokers tend to be more Mellowed out, however some do get Paranoid.

People that smoke Marijuana should be reminded that it stays in your system longer than Cocaine or Meth.
    Therefore, do not drive a car for a few days as you may get done for under the influence of a narcotic(in Australia anyway).

How are Washington State & Colorado in the USA handling the legality of Marijuana.
    Have smokers been causing a lot of trouble since it became legal ?

I usually have a joint or cone when going to a music concert..
    It makes the music sound heaps better.

Bob Dylan is awesome after smoking a joint, as are bands like "Tame Impala" & the "Black Angels"
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-05-28 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    Your very first marihuana can be lethal. Say NO to drugs

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont smoke nor do i care that other do some of my best friends are pot heads
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

As long as they aren't preaching to me the magical benefits of Marijuana like it supposedly curing cancer etc. Or trying to coax me into smoking it I don't mind them, I have a few friends who smokes it heavily on a daily basis and while they are somewhat difficult to plan social events with at places where they can't smoke it, I have learned to live with them bailing without a word because they need their fix.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't smoke but most of my friends do so I don't mind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some are ok some arent.