Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    All of these are ugly. Wtf Blizzard. The reward should be something cool like unavailable color variations of cool gear already in game. I could produce a list of super cool stuff used by npcs not available to players in a few minutes. Or, some NPCs also use gear that is unavailable to their class or armor type, like Valeera's NPC using warlock gear. Use your imagination for this Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    You don't coin gold anymore for one.
    ok, substitute gold for whatever consolation prize is being used... gold is the generic term for worthless reward, AP.. worthless. profession mats/flasks/food.. worthless. these items do not make for good rewards. they are horrible consolation prizes that just add to the bad feeling of a failed coin.

maybe not entirely "worthless" but they should be included with the actual reward no matter if its the item you wanted or some other better reward. you should get the item you were after AND whatever.. AP/gold/stuff... or an alternate reward AND AP/gold/stuff. it should never be just gold/AP/random thing.

Two, you clearly didn't read my post. So whatever.
    you clearly struggle with comprehension, your post was putting me down for not being more specific. i went into greater depth, apparently it was too much for you.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2017-05-29 at 05:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    ok, substitute gold for whatever consolation prize is being used... gold is the generic term for worthless reward, AP.. worthless. profession mats/flasks/food.. worthless. these items do not make for good rewards. they are horrible consolation prizes that just add to the bad feeling of a failed coin.

maybe not entirely "worthless" but they should be included with the actual reward no matter if its the item you wanted or some other better reward. you should get the item you were after AND whatever.. AP/gold/stuff... or an alternate reward AND AP/gold/stuff. it should never be just gold/AP/random thing.

you clearly struggle with comprehension, your post was putting me down for not being more specific. i went into greater depth, apparently it was too much for you.
    I didn't put you down, I said your bitching was unhelpful. Whining on a fan site does absolutely nothing.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't put you down, I said your bitching was unhelpful. Whining on a fan site does absolutely nothing.
    this is where you fail at reading comprehension. since you felt like pointing out how you couldnt understand my first post, you then went on to continue failing and not understand my second post, and now you are still derailing the thread by fighting me, rather than accepting my post was more in depth as you requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I can understand, you need to be voted to win to be eligible for rewards. If you don't win, you get nothing! So I for one am happy I will be getting new sets!

What did you guys expect ? A unique set for each of the armour weights on par with the mythic raiding ones ?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Isn't the Trial of Style a micro-holiday? The events that Blizzard stated won't have rewards that would make players regret missing them?
    Yeah, the event runs for 4 days in August.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

I guess this will be another micro event that i can easily skip and not lose any sleep over!

You know for a fact they can't give an event like this any type of decent reward because of the uproar from the people who missed it, stop acting so surprised.

Shitty event shitty rewards. I expected it.