Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    About that dieselgate...

There are crap European cars like Fiat, Opel (Vauxhall to the Brits, yeah same shit rebadged) Renault, Seat, plus a score of eastern European brands that slips my mind at the moment.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is interesting in the context of a recent Trump quote “The Germans are evil, very evil.” (or "bad" if you like that more)

“Look at the millions of cars they sell in the US, and we’ll stop that,”

I found that...funny, but also extremely baffling. Because..apparently Germans are building cars that are so good, Americans rather buy them instead of American made cars. This guy really sounds like an 8 year old. Every time he speaks, the "I like turtles" kid pops into my mind

Fair enough..stop that and buy your own goods....like..North Korea?
    It is even more hilarious when you realise that several German Car manufacturers have manufacturing plants in the United States which are multi billion dollar contributors to the US economy, employ hundreds of thousands of people, and actually manufacture "German" cars entirely on American soil.... hell, many of them actually Export cars FROM the USA....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    European cars lately been pissing me off with their super bright fucking headlights.
    When driving on Swedish roads in Dalarna province at dusk/night you're really happy to have those.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Do Europeons drives anything other than manual?

I've yet to see an automatic in any of my trips to Europe
    I've driven automatics all my life.
    They are not that uncommon here.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    in America you get what you pay for and please take a look at the ford GT40 AKA the ferrari killer who just set WORLD'S FASTEST 1-MILE at 293.6 mph, on a street legal car. https://youtu.be/DnCsQPpY6xA

did you forget that ford owned Jaguar and Land Rover?or did until a few years ago?and many many other brands of cars.

and dont forget America makes the best trucks hands down!

Implying that thats even remotely a stock GT is absurd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Thing is it's basically only Diesel emissions isn't it? There are not many Diesel cars on US roads at all.
    So what? How does that change them cheating on them?

I'd say American cars are more reliable though..... or at least most of the time when you see 3rd world countries in civil wars/dealing with terrorist groups the non-government forces are driving around war zones in American trucks..... I assume this is due to them being actually capable of dealing with such conditions.
    They are also shooting with American and Russian weapons. Must be that American and Russian weapons are superior in those conditions....

Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    They are? Bmws and Mercedes are cool, the rest sucks.

So German cars are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Spot on. I don't even get the status aspect, there are plenty of American and Japanese luxury vehicles that are on par if not better than their European counterparts, and America has the honor of having the current best all-around performing super car. Hell, a lot of European companies haven't even figured out that the engine goes in the FRONT of the car...
    What the... ?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Eh theres a huge variety on car quality for European cars, you cant put Fiat and Mercedes under the same "European cars are better" label, Ive had a Fiat, its shit, not even the cupholder would hold the cup while breaking....

Strange that many US posters complain about being unable to maintain their EU cars:S In the EU, I've never encountered or heard of a car-repair shop that didn't know how to fix the car, regardless of model. Maybe Americans find it difficult to fix non-US cars?..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a veiled attempt at starting nation bashing thread, closing this here before it gets out of hand. If you want to compare cars, start a new thread, and include ALL cars, and without air quotes.

CLOSED.