Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    A girl I used to know in middle school pronounced gorillas as gorolas. And now with my dumb story out of the way, I vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    That's nice, i guess you give no fucks about a species that has a real possibility of going extinct.
    A lot of species have gone extinct, I don't see why gorillas should be given any special attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Right... "Every time". So you'd save a mass murderer who killed dozens of men, women and children, rather than a gorilla. Gotcha.
    Still more useful than a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    A lot of species have gone extinct, I don't see why gorillas should be given any special attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Still more useful than a gorilla.
    Because many of those species including gorillas are going extinct because of our over population.

Because many of those species including gorillas are going extinct because of our over population.
    We're nowhere near overpopulation.

I'm not sure if you are in grade school or what we are constantly destroying animal habitats like the Amazon and devastating the populations of many species largely(solely) to fuel our own populations, especially the ones in the 3rd world where people have 6+ kids and there kids are going on to have 6+ kids each.

I'm not sure if you are in grade school or what we are constantly destroying animal habitats like the Amazon and devastating the populations of many species largely(solely) to fuel our own populations, especially the ones in the 3rd world where people have 6+ kids and there kids are going on to have 6+ kids each.
    So? That doesn't mean we are overpopulated.

So? That doesn't mean we are overpopulated.
    When we start driving other species to extinction solely to fuel our population we are over populated

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What does all of that have to do with a zookeeper saving a young toddler's life?
    There are 7+ billion other humans on the world far few gorillas, ya it would be sad if the kid died but he is worth a lot less to his species than that one gorillas was.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'll grab a dildo and stick it through my shorts zipper in honor.

never forget.
    This is the correct attitude to have. -Nods slowly while shedding a single tear-

Hey hey guys, I just used the internet and I found about these cool facts about Chuck Norris, they're really funny!

- - - Updated - - -

Define human overpopulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You talk as if the life of a gorilla and the life of a human hold equal value. They do not.
    your right they don't the gorilla holds more as their are 7 billion of us humans. We are both intelligent primates, I would have taken the bullet for Harambe anyday, and yes i am completely serious.

your right they don't the gorilla holds more as their are 7 billion of us humans. We are both intelligent primates, I would have taken the bullet for Harambe anyday, and yes i am completely serious.
    Gorillas aren't intelligent compared to humans. It's also stupid to get yourself killed for an animal.

Take a human baby remove him from all knowledge teaching and drop him in the forest and he will live similar if not worse off then the great apes.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly believe you and I hope someday you get your chance.
    Pretty sure that was a death threat and i have reported it as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get you're trying to be edgy, but there's no reason to be dense.

A toddler's life is more important than that of a gorilla that could kill it.

If an animal was threatening my life, or I was in some dire survival situation where it was my life or its, I wouldn't care if there was one of it or 10 billion of it left on the planet. I would kill it to save my own life.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Take a human baby remove him from all knowledge teaching and drop him in the forest and he will live similar if not worse off then the great apes.
    Okay, so?

Pretty sure that was a death threat and i have reported it as such.
    Rofl, how is that a death threat?

Gorillas aren't intelligent compared to humans. It's also stupid to get yourself killed for an animal.
    We are animals and yes they are intelligent, we have even taught them langue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The internet has ruined memes.
    Memes were never good. I'm just glad they don't come in chain emails that people keep hitting reply all to, anymore.

We are animals and yes they are intelligent, we have even taught them langue.
    They aren't intelligent compared to humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear if you take a dolphin and drop it in the desert it will live a similar if not worse off life than a dung beetle.

Guess Dolphins are inferior as a species to dung beetles.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I get you're trying to be edgy, but there's no reason to be dense.

A toddler's life is more important than that of a gorilla that could kill it.

If an animal was threatening my life, or I was in some dire survival situation where it was my life or its, I wouldn't care if there was one of it or 10 billion of it left on the planet. I would kill it to save my own life.
    Im not being edge or at least not trying to be, if i put my self in a situation to be killed by a Gorilla some other animal with a low population i probably would just let it off me for my stupidity if not for the fact that like i said their are 3.5 billion more of me out there. Domestic dog probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't intelligent compared to humans.
    Like i said we taught them language, take a random kid cut him off from civilization and technology before he can remember them and he would probably be about as intelligent as a gorilla. Some of the great apes have started using tools and teach the future generations as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The meme died about 12 months ago too