Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Tobacco and alcohol are the top two drugs that kill people annually by a long shot.
    Maybe if they weren't legal and widely available to the general public that wouldn't be the case.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drugs that causes mostly personal damage, like mariijuana, i think should be legalized. But if we are talking about drugs that causes a lot of social damage, by making people overly agressive, then i think they should remain illegal.

Alcohol is the exception. But thats because its really culturally integrated in almost all societies. Due to this fact, making alcohol illegal would cause more harm than good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    If you refuse to take into account how many uses, yes. If 10000 are using fentanyl and 4200 die from direct overdose from it and 70 million uses alcohol and 88k die annually from alcohol-related causes, who has a higher death rate? Fentanyl users do. If drugs like fentanyl was as widespread in usage as alcohol it would outdo alcohol in total numbers with ease just from people overdosing it.
    Most people don't purposely take Fentanyl.

A lot of these street-level opiate pills and street heroin is cut with Fent / Fent analogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    ^ This. Drugs, cause great harm to the human body, even if used sparingly. The reason pot is being pushed to be legalized while the others aren't is because it doesn't do nearly as much damage as the others, even less than alcohol.
    People can snort themselves to death if they like, I don't really care.