Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

If an Underage Girl Pursued an Older Male?

If an underage girl pursued an older male and she initiated sex with him and they both consented, enjoyed it, and she was not traumatized by the experience, then is it still wrong, is anyone really hurt, or is there even a victim at all? The same for an underage male pursuing an older female?
    Last edited by nanook12; 2017-05-29 at 08:37 PM.

Underage people can't consent so the whole premise is bogus
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    /thread.

nice b8 m8.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    I would say that particular example, no. However, as far as we know this is very rare, that a younger person below the age of consent is the primary person that wants to engage in such activities with a person, say +8 years older.

Which is typically the reasoning behind the age of consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    If an underage girl pursued an older male and she initiated sex with him and they both consented, enjoyed it, and she was not traumatized by the experience, then is it still wrong, is anyone really hurt, or is there even a victim at all? The same for an underage male pursuing an older female?
    While not impossible, the whole situation is deemed illegal to help prevent people from abusing false consent. It's really easy that way, the only con is you don't sex a 14 year old. Best possible scenario, until we invent fail-proof lie detectors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't consent according to whom? Are you telling me teenagers can consent to have sex with similar aged teenagers, but not with adults? Sounds like pretty shotty reasoning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't consent according to whom? Are you telling me teenagers can consent to have sex with similar aged teenagers, but not with adults? Sounds like pretty shotty reasoning to me.
    According to the law which defines the age of consent.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    In this hypothetical case, nobody is hurt.

Having said that, the entire point of the difference between childhood and adulthood is the assumption that children arn't as capable of making the right choices as adults are.

Having said that, personally I am a fan of an age of consent of ~15 or so assuming the adult is under 21 and not in any other relationship with the child.

Is there something you want to tell us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Exactly my thoughts...

Why do you think kids in highschool​have to sign waivers even to be in photos
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Exactly my thoughts...
    me thinks someones been diddling a 14 year old and is here for reassurance they didnt fuck up
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Um yeah if you want me to tell you that I am using hypothetical situations to critically think about the laws of society that we live in. That's pretty much it.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2017-05-29 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    me thinks someones been diddling a 14 year old and is here for reassurance they didnt fuck up
    Just waiting for him to delete the thread to cover it up.

Um yeah if you want me to tell you that I am hypothetical situations to critically think about the laws of society that we live in. That's pretty much it.
    To be fair your wording doesn't really make it seem that way. It practically screams "I did this, need advice/reassurance".

Yup. It's still wrong. Underage person isn't mature enough to think clearly about the situation. Too easy for an older person to manipulate the underage individual.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    I wont play out scenarios in my until the girl is at least age 15. Can't arrest me for my thoughts as long as they son't become actions.

Deleted
    Um yeah if you want me to tell you that I am hypothetical situations to critically think about the laws of society that we live in. That's pretty much it.
    Well think the reverse as well. Why would the age of consent law be in place? The typical answer, is because we don't have faith in people under a certain age to take on the responsibilities and precaution necessary to make such an action be non-problematic in any way. As well as the notion that they can be quite easily manipulated or pressured into allowing the action to happen, and not being capable of admitting they didn't want to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    By law, not by logic, so this whole argument is bogus. The question is damage caused, not whether or not it's lawful.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it is still statutory rape.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this a legal or an ethical​ question?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.