Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Again being fecund doesn't mean hiving birth to 6 kids all at once, Kilrogg could easy have had those 3 sons in just as many years with one orc women, given what we know of their maturity rates.
    Considered how the bit about Kilrogg and his sons was written in the very novel where Garona makes her claims, your weak assumptions lose some ground before the established canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Varian's wife died, and he wan't exactly in a good position to find another wife there for awhile, tho he probably should have married Jaina around Mop a squirted out another kid or two. Tess Gremane would have died as an infant without that one alchemist to help her, probably put a hamper on any baby making. There could be a Proudmoore or two left out there. Tirion was exiled from his wife so no more baby making there.
    Why not mention then that Golka, Garrosh's mother, died before possibly "squirting" some other kid too? You don't want to lose a precious piece of your (anecdotal) evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Considering her only experiences with orc pregnancies were during the era the orcs were ruled by the shadow council the same era in which orc children were aged with magic in order to make soldiers more quickly she had no experience with how Orcs were naturally supposed to breed and grow, that is until she pushed out Med'an, granted she is a half orc and he was 1/4 but still.
    Again, this is called an assumption. All we know is orcs commonly give birth to litters.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

And you are arguing against the newer post orc overhaul cannon, unless either one of us wants to tweet a dev about orc birthing numbers an actually gets a response, we should probably go by the most recent information.
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And the most recent information didn't say squat about the litters. You have weird understanding of an overhaul. Or canon. Most words you attempt to use, actually.

Except every orc pregnancy we have actually seen.
    Which could very well be statistical outliers. As opposed to a general statement about Orc pregnancies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Gnomes > ALL

They're the most clever race ever.

Intelligence > Everything else

Gnomes win. Sorry

Same could be said for just about every race, most lore heros have few if any kids, even tho its kind of their duty to breed like rabbits.
    And yet it only counts for Orcs as proof that some overhaul took place
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Gnomes > ALL

They're the most clever race ever.

Intelligence > Everything else

Gnomes win. Sorry
    Its a good thing with their intelligence they decided to nuke their own city then or we would have a real problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Once again how many pregnancy's would it take for you to accept it? Remember no one seemed to being up the fact it was odd the those orc ladies only birthed one child. Feel free to tweet a Dev, but imo when you have two cannon sources contradicting eachother, its best to go with the most current one.
    Individual, specific cases do not contradict an established general trend.

Westfall shows The Kindom of Stomwind has an excess of people it is having trouble supporting in the current political environment.
    It shows that excess how?

Its not like we got hard evidence they were ever born in liters in the first place, it was an anecdotal story told by Garona to Khadgar, its pretty clear from how blizzard is actually writing orc pregnancy's that the liter thing isn't true canon anymore i mean if you want to use an anecdotal comment form a book 16 years ago pre orc face lift, to fit your agenda instead of the current lore i guess that's your prerogative, ill use the most recent cannon hard evidence when talking about current orc populations however. Its not like Blizzard hasn't changed lore before See Garona Draenei and other cases.
    You don't even know how evidence, argumentation, anecdotes or canon work, what they are or what they mean. I wouldn't put myself on some pedestal if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    lol don't even try this argument. You don't actually care, you just don't want to be wrong.
    Judging by their every single post in this thread, I'm having doubts if it's not the opposite actually. Because that's some heavy dedication to being wrong right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Gnomes win. Sorry
    Well, I definitely feel sorry for them. That's why merciful killings are a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.